Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
immortal flow
Jun 6, 2003
boing boing boing

khwarezm posted:

This happened to me the other day too, same ship and everything, except I had sectopods and an Ethereal as well. Those Supply Barges seem to be really dangerous and I've heard several people give similar stories in this thread of the whole thing turning into an alien gangbang as every one of them piles onto your squad. Is it maybe because when you uncover the 'Command' alien (outsider, Sectoid Commander, Ethereal) he signals for all the others to congregate at his position?

Thirding supply barge horror stories. I don't know what it is about them but both of my last attempts to take one on ended in a borderline wipe / ignominious retreat as whole loads of aliens just ran in from nowhere. Also they have poo poo cover :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimpmust
Oct 1, 2008

Torrannor posted:

What was not to love about TFTD? Especially the cruise ship terror mission. "Here, we are making this huge map, which is not underwater so you cannot use some of your weapons. I hope you have time, because you have to search each and every single cabin on board to find that last alien that just refuses to come out. Oh, and did we mention that there is also a second part? Have fun!" :suicide: At least you never got Tentaculats on this missions.

But I liked the Lovecraftian underwater theme better than the original UFO, so if they return to the TFTD setting in XCOM 2 I would be happy.

Finding out about "Part 2" is the best part when you are first playing TFTD! "That was tough as balls, but we made it! Almost used up all my ammo an-FFFFFFUUUUUCK"

Turns out (After some experimenting) that the last alien almost always hides in a Shower (with a door) inside one of the front cabins, furthest from your spawn!

Two little details though:
A)The fucker inside will 90% have full TU and reaction shoot the rear end of anyone who opens that door,
B) Kiss your (and your squad's) rear end goodbye if it's a Biodrone hiding there! :fireman:

(Biodrones are like Cyberdisks, except only occupying "one" square, which allow them to get in ANYWHERE- they also leave a trail of FIRE :black101:)

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Pimpmust posted:

Finding out about "Part 2" is the best part when you are first playing TFTD! "That was tough as balls, but we made it! Almost used up all my ammo an-FFFFFFUUUUUCK"

Turns out (After some experimenting) that the last alien almost always hides in a Shower (with a door) inside one of the front cabins, furthest from your spawn!

Two little details though:
A)The fucker inside will 90% have full TU and reaction shoot the rear end of anyone who opens that door,
B) Kiss your (and your squad's) rear end goodbye if it's a Biodrone hiding there! :fireman:

(Biodrones are like Cyberdisks, except only occupying "one" square, which allow them to get in ANYWHERE- they also leave a trail of FIRE :black101:)

You left out the best part about biodrones, how some of them were the brains of abductees that have been butchered into obedience by the alien menace, and can do nothing but scream their victims to death. All they wanted to do was ask for help :smith:

e: New achievements:

quote:

Pain in the Neck
Cause an enemy to suicide

:stare:

quote:

The Meld Squad
Field a fully enhanced squad and win the mission

This makes it sound like there will be additional difficulty if you field a fully enhanced squad.

Icon Of Sin fucked around with this message at 18:05 on Sep 13, 2013

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Icon Of Sin posted:

You left out the best part about biodrones, how some of them were the brains of abductees that have been butchered into obedience by the alien menace, and can do nothing but scream their victims to death. All they wanted to do was ask for help :smith:

e: New achievements:

This makes it sound like there will be additional difficulty if you field a fully enhanced squad.

It sounds more to me that it's an achievement in Meld gathering/keeping your enhanced soldiers alive, more than the game being harder because you have better soldiers.

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary
Apotheosis Denied: Deal with the newest global threat

So it sounds as if the new human enemy faction isn't against XCOM using Meld as such, rather believing that the aliens will uplift humanity. So yeah, very Cult of Sirius-esque

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

army of four looks fun

Taking a Load off
"Stop a squad member from suffocating in single player"

looks like we're likely to get a new environment, or perhaps a hint as to the new alien having a special mechanic?

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary

FoolyCharged posted:

army of four looks fun

Taking a Load off

looks like we're likely to get a new environment, or perhaps a hint as to the new alien having a special mechanic?

They've said that the invisible flying tentacled enemy strangles your soldiers instead of shooting them

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

FoolyCharged posted:

army of four looks fun

Taking a Load off

The latest enemy strangles soldiers until knocked off.

Edgecase
Dec 7, 2009
Hmm, looks like either expanded council missions, or additional major events.

I wonder if they'd be so mean as to put them on a timer, instead of letting you choose when to do them.

Jetamo
Nov 8, 2012

alright.

alright, mate.
Aw yeah. Some of the achievements point towards defending your own base from waves of aliens. gently caress yeah.

Achievements in question:

All Hands on Deck
Get at least 4 kills with XCOM Base Security personnel

They Shall Not Pass
Eliminate all alien waves

Also whoever was talking about that third X-Com style logo seems to be correct, with this achievement icon.

Where in the World
Make certain of the new threat's location

Goddammit I need this expansion already.

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Can you see that I am serious?
Fun Shoe
Just got a landed spaceship at the exact same time a terror mission triggered. I'm doing the ship, does anyone know if I'll be able to do both?

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

if you like my dumb posts, you'll love my dumb youtube channel

Benagain posted:

Just got a landed spaceship at the exact same time a terror mission triggered. I'm doing the ship, does anyone know if I'll be able to do both?
Probably, pretty sure the game has protections in place so that you're guaranteed to have enough time.

Also good god why can't it be November already?

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~

Benagain posted:

This reminds me - sometimes you'll get a mission while in transit to another (or back to base), but maybe like once in a playthrough. I'd like it if this happened a little more often, since sometimes you'll have to take a mission on with some wounded or missing soldiers and it presents a cool new challenge.

Alkydere
Jun 7, 2010
Capitol: A building or complex of buildings in which any legislature meets.
Capital: A city designated as a legislative seat by the government or some other authority, often the city in which the government is located; otherwise the most important city within a country or a subdivision of it.

Jetamo posted:

'Chievement Stuff

Considering a) we've already mentioned this stuff in the thread and b) they're publicly available achievements, I really don't thing spoilers are necessary. But yeah sounds awesome.

I do wonder how the game will deal with the whole "oh you can always ignore a mission" sort of thing with the base defense, the current game is very, very lenient on letting you say no or put something off however long you want. I doubt you can send a guard out to the invading cultists and aliens and say "Dude, we're in the middle of efficiency reports. Could you perhaps come back next week?"

I imagine there's gonna be a trigger for that sort of thing, but until it's figured out, I imagine it's going to be quite the campaign-killer. Then again, it's XCOM so more challenge isn't exactly frowned upon, especially if we get hulking cyborgs and X-Men soldiers in return.

I just look forward to actually starting with the loving high-ground for once.

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

We have the tools, we have the talent!

SRM posted:

This reminds me - sometimes you'll get a mission while in transit to another (or back to base), but maybe like once in a playthrough. I'd like it if this happened a little more often, since sometimes you'll have to take a mission on with some wounded or missing soldiers and it presents a cool new challenge.

For my money that worked better in the old game where you had multiple teams and multiple Skyrangers to play with. While I do love the new game, the old one sure felt more global with bases and teams all over the world, you know?

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011

jng2058 posted:

For my money that worked better in the old game where you had multiple teams and multiple Skyrangers to play with. While I do love the new game, the old one sure felt more global with bases and teams all over the world, you know?
Yeah, while it'd ruin the current "abductions until satellite coverage is achieved, then just shoot down UFOs and do council missions until you beat the Temple Ship" thing the current game is, I wonder how it'd be if each continent (maybe combine the Americas or something?) had to have its own Skyranger and barracks. For simplicity's sake, you could keep the same pool of equipment across all the bases, but it'd be kind of nice to have to manage more than just getting one supersquad and one backup supersquad that became your psychic A-team thanks to Iron Will. The Long War kind of does this with the rest mechanic, but its clunky.

Pimpmust
Oct 1, 2008

Alkydere posted:

Considering a) we've already mentioned this stuff in the thread and b) they're publicly available achievements, I really don't thing spoilers are necessary. But yeah sounds awesome.

I do wonder how the game will deal with the whole "oh you can always ignore a mission" sort of thing with the base defense, the current game is very, very lenient on letting you say no or put something off however long you want. I doubt you can send a guard out to the invading cultists and aliens and say "Dude, we're in the middle of efficiency reports. Could you perhaps come back next week?"

I imagine there's gonna be a trigger for that sort of thing, but until it's figured out, I imagine it's going to be quite the campaign-killer. Then again, it's XCOM so more challenge isn't exactly frowned upon, especially if we get hulking cyborgs and X-Men soldiers in return.

I just look forward to actually starting with the loving high-ground for once.

Something about how those achievements are worded makes me thinks it might not necessarily be about defending *the main base* from attack, alternatively not a last stand sort of deal.

"The Cultists are attacking our [Listening Post] / [Our Interceptor Base], guide the local security against the [6] enemy waves until the Skyranger can arrive!" [Click OK to start minigame] maybe?

Marenghi
Oct 16, 2008

Don't trust the liberals,
they will betray you

khwarezm posted:

This happened to me the other day too, same ship and everything, except I had sectopods and an Ethereal as well. Those Supply Barges seem to be really dangerous and I've heard several people give similar stories in this thread of the whole thing turning into an alien gangbang as every one of them piles onto your squad. Is it maybe because when you uncover the 'Command' alien (outsider, Sectoid Commander, Ethereal) he signals for all the others to congregate at his position?

Think it was uncovering the commanders. Redid it where I snuck around and fought from the middle up to the control room.
It wasn't easy but at least enemies didn't all rush to stomp my squad.
Wonder if the commanders aren't supposed to spawn outside the control room because the control was completely bare which seemed odd.

Pimpmust
Oct 1, 2008

This achievement seem to support my theory about Base defense being a seperate thing:
Elite Defense
Beat a new special mission without losing any assets

These achivements are a bit more curious:

Remington… Max Remington
Have your special-duty soldier kill three enemies in the same mission

G’day
Kill an elite enemy Sniper with one of your own snipers in single player

Regenerate This
Kill an elite enemy Medic with explosive damage in single player

Tingling Sensation
Kill an unseen enemy detected by a specially modified soldier in single player <--Two achievements linked to the squids? (That and the strangulation one) Or another enemy type?

Gonna guess there's probably 2-3 more enemy types than the ones revealed so far. I guess it's possible for there to be more, because not all unit types had achievements linked to them directly in the base game, but it's probably unlikely (4-5 new units seems plausible for an expansion). Guess they could also be *human enemies* and just straight up XCOM abilities-ported to whatever the Cult of Sirius equivalent is.

Pimpmust fucked around with this message at 22:17 on Sep 13, 2013

Cosmic Afro
May 23, 2011
I'm more interested in this one, too.

Zom-B-Gone
Eradicate the infestation

Zombie, obviously, but a special kind of mission where you deal with an infested area?

MechPlasma
Jan 30, 2013
Alright, achievements! Complete run-down, for the people who for some reason aren't checking the achievement page itself.

So there'll be a new human threat (presumably pissed off from your alienifications, judging by previous interviews). They have (elite) snipers and medics and a base, and you now apparently have base defense too, so I'm assuming they're Evil Goatee'd Xcom. I'm calling them Ycom from now on.

MEC Troopers have a "base ability" depending on what class they were promoted/constructed from. No idea how that'll work.

There are also "tactical subsystems" relating to what seems to be MEC Troopers. Whatever they are.

Zombie infestations are a thing. Special missions are a thing. Medals are apparently a thing. Special-duty soldiers are a thing too. Proc'ing Combat Rush is a thing. I don't know what any of these are.

Deluge and Furies, the sister-missions to the Slingshot DLC, seem to be included too after they were scrapped before. Interestingly, there's no sign of the achievement for Portent, the other mission of the set, or for the new character you would've gotten. Considering they also have different achievement names, there's a good chance that they're now just unique council missions rather than story-linked game changers like in Slingshot.

Aaand that's about it.

TL;DR: Buttloads of new stuff that they didn't reveal in press releases. No sign of new non-human enemies though, seems like it might just be the two Anime Aliens.

MechPlasma fucked around with this message at 00:02 on Sep 14, 2013

Alkydere
Jun 7, 2010
Capitol: A building or complex of buildings in which any legislature meets.
Capital: A city designated as a legislative seat by the government or some other authority, often the city in which the government is located; otherwise the most important city within a country or a subdivision of it.

MechPlasma posted:

So there'll be a new human threat (presumably pissed off from your alienifications, judging by previous interviews). They have (elite) snipers and medics and a base, and you now apparently have base defense too, so I'm assuming they're Evil Goatee'd Xcom. I'm calling them Ycom from now on.

Could be an alternate outfit, but I'm more thinking they're a group that was coerced/brainwashed/bribed by the aliens. Anything from a mercenary group working for the aliens to a cult, to pretty much any other outfit. Most likely supplied with alien tech in return for being their pawns.

j5mello
Jul 23, 2008

MechPlasma posted:

MEC Troopers have a "base ability" depending on what class they were promoted/constructed from. No idea how that'll work.

There are also "tactical subsystems" relating to what seems to be MEC Troopers. Whatever they are.

The base abilities were mentioned already, but basically, when you promote a soldier to the MEC class the are granted a special (presumably passive) ability based on the class they were. This in turn means you can't just sawzall all your rookies and turn them into Robocop.

Also I believe the tactical subsystems are the things like the power fist, flamethrower and others.

EDIT: As a Steam hunting novice can anyone link the achievement list here?

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011

MechPlasma posted:

The two that I know of are former supports putting out a field (don't know whether this is permanent or temporary) that improves your troops' defense near the MEC, and former snipers getting an aim bonus if they didn't move (that round? last round?).

MechPlasma
Jan 30, 2013

Alkydere posted:

Could be an alternate outfit, but I'm more thinking they're a group that was coerced/brainwashed/bribed by the aliens. Anything from a mercenary group working for the aliens to a cult, to pretty much any other outfit. Most likely supplied with alien tech in return for being their pawns.
Best case scenario is that they're very much a second Xcom. Working against the aliens too, but super pissed off at you at the same time.

j5mello posted:

EDIT: As a Steam hunting novice can anyone link the achievement list here?
Oh right. EW ones at the bottom, they're all 0% Achieved: http://steamcommunity.com/stats/XCOMEnemyUnknown/achievements
I think that doesn't include Secret Achievements (ones without descriptions) until you actually unlock them or something? Either that or there just isn't any for the new expansion. EDIT: Oh, no, they still show up if you haven't unlocked them. It's once you have (and use Compare To Mine) that they show the requirements for getting them.

MechPlasma fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Sep 13, 2013

HaitianDivorce
Jul 29, 2012
'Apotheosis' is ascension to godhood. YCOM has a major spiritual/technological interest in the alien technology. It's almost certainly the Cult of Sirius, or a very similar group.

Oh, and regarding the Furies and Deluge missions--didn't the original achievements point to a hydroelectric dam being involved with those? Like the one we saw in one of the tutorial videos?

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
gently caress I hope I can turn Zhang into a robot.

Flame112
Apr 21, 2011
Maybe the new enemy human faction comes up when regions stop funding the XCOM project? The cutscene that plays when you lose 8 regions kinda implies that the aliens are mind controlling the leaders or something, right?

MechPlasma
Jan 30, 2013

HaitianDivorce posted:

'Apotheosis' is ascension to godhood. YCOM has a major spiritual/technological interest in the alien technology. It's almost certainly the Cult of Sirius, or a very similar group.
That's what I get for not bothering to use Google. Then yeah, they're very clearly on the aliens' side.

HaitianDivorce posted:

Oh, and regarding the Furies and Deluge missions--didn't the original achievements point to a hydroelectric dam being involved with those? Like the one we saw in one of the tutorial videos?
Achievement icon is still a dam. So... yeah, probably.

Darkrenown
Jul 18, 2012
please give me anything to talk about besides the fact that democrats are allowing millions of americans to be evicted from their homes

Pimpmust posted:

Tingling Sensation
Kill an unseen enemy detected by a specially modified soldier in single player <--Two achievements linked to the squids? (That and the strangulation one) Or another enemy type?

You can also sense nearby unspotted guys with the sensor skin upgrade and kill them without spotting them normally, e.g. MEC punch through a wall, so it might not just be invisible squids. And presumably evil Xcom has ghost armour/invisibility grenades just like you do. They might let Ethereals go invisible too!

Ernie Muppari
Aug 4, 2012

Keep this up G'Bert, and soon you won't have a pigeon to protect!

HaitianDivorce posted:

Also there's mention of a dam map as one of the three maps related to the scrapped DLC in the .upk files (hosed if I remember exactly where at the moment), so it's pretty close to certain that Progeny was reworked into Enemy Within (they kinda' sound similar title wise too). If that's the case then Annette (the special soldier you were supposed to get from Progeny) is probably like the Kamen Rider to YCom's Shocker.

EDIT: Can we get dashing red hero scarves to put on our soldiers? Can we upgrade MECs so that they can transform into motorcycles?! Really, I can't say enough good things if Firaxis are actually trying to keep some of the sentai show 'tude in XCom.

Ernie Muppari fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Sep 14, 2013

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

Coq au Nandos posted:

gently caress I hope I can turn Zhang into a robot.

You'll be able to but you won't be able to put a helmet on him or change the color of his prosthetics.

Generic American
Mar 15, 2012

I love my Peng

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

You'll be able to but you won't be able to put a helmet on him or change the color of his prosthetics.

:xcom:

Seriously, I will scream if that isn't changed with this repackaging of the game. Not being able to change his beard or hair is perfectly fine, but not being able to even touch his character cosmetically makes him more irritating than he's worth for the easy rank early on. Always ends up being my team of badass troopers all decked out in brightly colored Power Ranger outfits... and Zhang, in his hideously brown-green potato sack. :bang:

Tirius
Aug 16, 2007

A short, sturdy creature fond of drink and industry.

Jetamo posted:

Where in the World
Make certain of the new threat's location

Icon of Sin posted:

Pain in the Neck
Cause an enemy to suicide

I'm guessing you need to stun, capture, and interrogate agents from this other group to find out where their secret base is.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Tirius posted:

I'm guessing you need to stun, capture, and interrogate agents from this other group to find out where their secret base is.

It would make sense that you can stun humans with the arc thrower given that one of the council requests is for giving them to a countries police force.
Actually, on that note, has anyone ever tried using the arc thrower to remove a mc'd trooper nonlethally? Does the game even allow that and or handle it reasonably?

HaitianDivorce
Jul 29, 2012
Oh, and while we're pouring over the new achievements can I just say I'm really looking forward to the medal system they're hinting at? What a great addition to the nickname customization aspect. And I really hope, as Commander, we're able to make up new ones on the spot. Like an achievement system for your soldiers, almost. :allears:

"Hey newbie, come look at these medals, see where your CO's have been. See this one?"
"...the screaming, burning face?"
"Yep. Battle of Moscow. First reported sightings of the Chryssalids. One civvie got out alive. I'm the only one who has this still breathing."
"Jesus, that was us? I always figured that was Spetsnatz poo poo. What's this one?"
"The little gray head underneath the boot? That was for the assault on the base out in the Outback. We're not gonna talk about that."
"Ah, sorry. Sir. Sorry sir. What're the shooting stars for?"
"Those are the number of UFOs captured under my command. Oh, nice job on the last one rookie. Commander passed these down to me to give to you. Pretty nice, huh? 'Cause it takes big brass balls to open up the door to the bridge... Oh, but they don't go on the chest."

Cosmic Afro
May 23, 2011
I kind of hope that the medals get an semi-random cool name to them like the mission names does. Semi-based as it'll look a bit on what kind of events happened into the mission proper. If it's gonna be a medal system, anyhow.

EDIT: I similarly wonder if they're gonna add any new cheat soldiers for the new character options, as well. I wonder who's gonna be the MEC Trooper?

Cosmic Afro fucked around with this message at 08:56 on Sep 14, 2013

Edgecase
Dec 7, 2009
Ananda Gupta blog on the Seeker:
http://www.2kgames.com/blog/firaxis-developer-blog-the-seeker
  • Appear in pairs
  • Prefers to attack when player is engaged with other enemies
  • Limited stealth charges
  • Cannot strangle if visible
  • Detectable with Bioelectric Skin mod (from Chryssalid Autopsy) and battle scanner
  • Respirator mod provides immunity to strangle, bonus HP
  • Advanced armors can also provide immunity to strangle
  • Occupies same space as target while strangling

Tirius
Aug 16, 2007

A short, sturdy creature fond of drink and industry.
Holy poo poo, I just had the greatest moment of my xcom career.

Classic difficulty if you're wondering.

I messed up my build order for the month pretty bad, and was going to end the second month without launching any satellites. With around ten days left until the report, Mexico was at max panic, and the US and Canada weren't far behind. I'd pretty much resigned myself to losing at least one of them.

The first terror mission appeared, and it was in Mexico. I thought that was pretty lucky actually, I didn't have to worry about a failed terror mission pushing other countries in Asia/Europe over the edge, as they were pretty close to full blown panic themselves. I grabbed the squad size upgrades because half my A-team was in recovery, and headed out with my pro heavy, support, and 4 rooks.

Showed up in Mexico and uncovered two chrysallids on the first turn. Managed to take them both out that same turn, but uncovered 4 floaters during the process. They took out one of the rookies on their turn, and managed to get behind some heavy cover. I took a huge chance on a 43% shot with one of the rookies, and it paid off. Took out a floater behind full cover. The rest of the squad managed to take out the other three. I was all set to move on through the map when Bradford interrupted to tell me the mission was over.

6 Aliens down
1 Xcom Casualty
18/18 civilians saved.

Mexico's panic dropped by four and Canada's/America's dropped by 2-3.

I finished the month a few days later with no nations lost and an A ranking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Tirius posted:

Holy poo poo, I just had the greatest moment of my xcom career.

Classic difficulty if you're wondering.

I messed up my build order for the month pretty bad, and was going to end the second month without launching any satellites. With around ten days left until the report, Mexico was at max panic, and the US and Canada weren't far behind. I'd pretty much resigned myself to losing at least one of them.

The first terror mission appeared, and it was in Mexico. I thought that was pretty lucky actually, I didn't have to worry about a failed terror mission pushing other countries in Asia/Europe over the edge, as they were pretty close to full blown panic themselves. I grabbed the squad size upgrades because half my A-team was in recovery, and headed out with my pro heavy, support, and 4 rooks.

Showed up in Mexico and uncovered two chrysallids on the first turn. Managed to take them both out that same turn, but uncovered 4 floaters during the process. They took out one of the rookies on their turn, and managed to get behind some heavy cover. I took a huge chance on a 43% shot with one of the rookies, and it paid off. Took out a floater behind full cover. The rest of the squad managed to take out the other three. I was all set to move on through the map when Bradford interrupted to tell me the mission was over.

6 Aliens down
1 Xcom Casualty
18/18 civilians saved.

Mexico's panic dropped by four and Canada's/America's dropped by 2-3.

I finished the month a few days later with no nations lost and an A ranking.

Friend, that's not XCOM. That's a miracle.

• Locked thread