Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

This is just like how I involuntarily start sympathizing with Justin Bieber simply due to all of the loving Internet teenagers talking about how much they hate him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Seriously, go film just about any group of teenagers and they're going to be awful. It is what teenagers excel at

Dont you remember being a teenager

:corsair:I don't :corsair:

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid

Double Plus Good posted:

They're teens, man. Everyone is vapid at that age. Teenage girls just get a ridiculously disproportionate amount of hate from internet dudes. It's a video about twitter hashtags. "Cunts" is a little extreme.

Shouldn't have checked the comments, I know. :smith:
I always assumed "oval office" to be just a ruder than rear end in a top hat.

Phlegmish posted:

This is just like how I involuntarily start sympathizing with Justin Bieber simply due to all of the loving Internet teenagers talking about how much they hate him.

plus dropcrotch pants

Redrum and Coke has a new favorite as of 20:47 on Sep 15, 2013

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

Speaking of awkward things kids do, this has probably been posted in here before (I see it's from Cringe Channel from the user it was uploaded from) this is my all-time favourite awkward kid video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJA1Vru44V8

I can't decide whether he's awkward, or actually amazing. Every time I see it, something inside me lights up :allears: I need gifs of every part of his 'dance'.

This kid is Spongebob in real life.

Suzuki Method has a new favorite as of 20:49 on Sep 15, 2013

Hummingbirds
Feb 17, 2011

Non Serviam posted:

I always assumed "oval office" to be just a ruder than rear end in a top hat.

Do you not live in the US? I know a few people that earned slaps from their moms for saying that word as kids.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Non Serviam posted:

plus dropcrotch pants

Double Plus Good
Nov 4, 2009
Just to clarify, I wasn't infringing on anyone's right to be annoyed by teenage girls. The vast majority of things that teens do is annoying. The awkward part is responding to that video with statements about wanting to rape and murder them because of it. :thumbsup:

Edit: re: if I got combative with anybody in this thread. I can be a big ol' feminist killjoy, so those YouTube comments got me riled. I hope, at least, we can all appreciate the irony of someone with a friendship pony for an avatar talking about wanting to lower someone into a vat of acid.

edit: sorry to seem combative to people in this thread, I can be a big ol' feminist killjoy, so those youtube comments got me riled up. I'm sure we can all laugh at the irony of the guy with the friendship pony as his avatar fantasizing about dipping some girl into acid.

Double Plus Good has a new favorite as of 22:33 on Sep 15, 2013

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

The second one really looks like he just took a poo poo there.

A lot of times when I look at fashionable things I think that they look silly, but in this case I don't even think that. It's like a designer somewhere decided to pull a prank at a meeting and these shits somehow ended up being sold for real.

Double Plus Good posted:

Just to clarify, I wasn't infringing on anyone's right to be annoyed by teenage girls. The vast majority of things that teens do is annoying. The awkward part is responding to that video with statements about wanting to rape and murder them because of it. :thumbsup:

I didn't get any negative vibe from you.
Seriously though, stop reading youtube comments
Hell, the video of that crazy guy that wants to be governor was full of people arguing over jews controlling the world.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Justin Bieber is too ridiculous for words, but it doesn't mean I literally want him to die. It's cheap posturing for adolescents. I also feel no urge to go on YouTube to post 'LOL this is real music not like that justin bieber crap!!!'

It's similar to those 4channers going way overboard in the comments section for that YouTube video of the annoying hashtag girls, just because it's such an easy target.

Danyull
Jan 16, 2011

Who the gently caress told him it was cool to wear two watches?

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
Same one who let him walk out with a dump in pants

miserable lil onion
Oct 15, 2008
You're telling me this isn't the real version of that photo? :(

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

I don't know how you can go on living the rest of your life knowing you dressed like that even a single day.

SybilVimes
Oct 29, 2011

Calico Heart posted:

I don't know how you can go on living the rest of your life knowing you dressed like that even a single day.

He made $55 million last year.

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now

Calico Heart posted:

quote:

He made $55 million last year

my brain posted:

I don't know how I can go on living the rest of my life knowing someone dressed like that even a single day and still made well over one thousand times what I make. .

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Danyull posted:

Bucky Fuller?

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

SybilVimes posted:

He made $55 million last year.

If he got paid to dress that way, then this would be a reasonable argument, but no. He chose to dress that way.

Edit: I hope. Maybe he is getting paid to dress like a melting clown.

SybilVimes
Oct 29, 2011

Calico Heart posted:

If he got paid to dress that way, then this would be a reasonable argument, but no. He chose to dress that way.

Edit: I hope. Maybe he is getting paid to dress like a melting clown.

Everything he does is probably carefully formulated to generate the right amount of outrage, idolisation and copy-cating. 'Oldies' hating how kids dress is a time honoured tradition of making how someone dresses appeal more to other kids.

IOWs, yeah, he probably got told to dress like that.

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Danyull posted:

Richard E. Grant?

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

SybilVimes posted:

Everything he does is probably carefully formulated to generate the right amount of outrage, idolisation and copy-cating. 'Oldies' hating how kids dress is a time honoured tradition of making how someone dresses appeal more to other kids.

IOWs, yeah, he probably got told to dress like that.

Still, I can't help but wonder if it's some emperor's new clothes situation where no one has the balls to tell him he looks like a loving fool, or some designer trolling everyone, or even maybe some self awareness on Bieber's part, knowing he looks ridiculous but having a nice laugh when people praise or imitate it (if they actually are, I have no idea).

I am OK
Mar 9, 2009

LAWL
No you're just getting old.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

That's probably it.

Pitnicker
Apr 6, 2004

I'm kind of enjoying my turn at being a cantankerous old man. Though I'm pretty sure purple leopard print poopy pants would've still looked dumb if I was ten years younger.

Huge Liability
Mar 2, 2010
Cartoonist Derf Backderf posted that he just got a friend request from this dude.

AltoidsAddict
Sep 13, 2007

when they're yours you'll love them

Huge Liability posted:

Cartoonist Derf Backderf posted that he just got a friend request from this dude.

Good to know he's more discriminating about his friends now.

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

I'm just wondering where the hell you find a safety pin that big.

Dreadwroth
Dec 12, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Halloween costumes probably.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Huge Liability posted:

The political cartoonist? If so that's pretty funny since the only dude who posts his poo poo in D&D is a dude who spent the old kink thread talking about being a babyfur. Does Derf's terrible comic style have some secret code that attracts baby men?

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Huge Liability posted:

AltoidsAddict posted:

:drat:

For reference:

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Huge Liability posted:

You're just getting old. He's probably getting paid to dress that way.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

miserable lil onion posted:

You're telling me this isn't the real version of that photo? :(

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

Oh come on, you never had butt flies?

particle409
Jan 15, 2008

Thou bootless clapper-clawed varlot!

Huge Liability posted:

I don't know why, but I find it pretty funny that this guy has tats and a full beard, but like to roleplay as a baby. At least shave the beard, make an effort.

AltoidsAddict posted:

This is legit hilarious. It took me a minute, but it had a nice slow burn.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

Hummingbirds posted:

Do you not live in the US? I know a few people that earned slaps from their moms for saying that word as kids.

English isn't my native language, although I did know that it's a serious swear word.

I think some women see it as misogynistic, but I know others that don't, so I'm not sure there.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

particle409 posted:

I don't know why, but I find it pretty funny that this guy has tats and a full beard, but like to roleplay as a baby. At least shave the beard, make an effort.

I think the beard and horrible overhanging gut is just his way of saying "I don't want to take care of myself in any way. Also I marinate in my own feces."

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

Non Serviam posted:

English isn't my native language, although I did know that it's a serious swear word.

I think some women see it as misogynistic, but I know others that don't, so I'm not sure there.

Over here in the UK it's still the "worst" swearword, but we swear so much that that still doesn't really mean anything.

ZombieGravy
Feb 5, 2008

Non Serviam posted:

I think it has a lot to do with where you are from. I'm from up north in the UK and it's pretty much just another swear word. If I step on a piece of Lego, it's getting called a c***.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

rocketpig posted:

I think it has a lot to do with where you are from. I'm from up north in the UK and it's pretty much just another swear word. If I step on a piece of Lego, it's getting called a c***.

Whereas I once called my brother a oval office in the south and stopped the whole room in shock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrandMaster
Aug 15, 2004
laidback
In Australia we call our mates "oval office" and we call cunts "mate".

• Locked thread