Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

OH WORD SON posted:

Searching for a gif of a man eating dollar bills and, if possible, the music video it's from
Is this it? It's from a Miley Cyrus video.

Also:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

mcbexx posted:

So watch out, little doggie...

Even if that cub is playing, it's still loving terrifying because cats play exactly the same way they kill. Like, really all it would take would be putting its claws out just a little bit further and biting just a bit harder and that tiger cub would be well on its way to disemboweling and eating that dog.

But still... :3:

OH WORD SON
Apr 21, 2006
I guess this isn't the request thread! But no, it was from a foreign rap video that had two guys fighting each other and they had powers like carnage and there's this shot of a guy stuffing handfulls of money into his mouth.

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

Forti posted:

How To basic is getting progressively more sinister with every video.

You aren't kidding :stare:

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

King Vidiot posted:

Even if that cub is playing, it's still loving terrifying because cats play exactly the same way they kill. Like, really all it would take would be putting its claws out just a little bit further and biting just a bit harder and that tiger cub would be well on its way to disemboweling and eating that dog.

I like though that the dog is all "Alright, just play it cool. No sudden moves. What's happening here is just fine, everything is cool. Just be cool, dog, just be cool. We're all best friends here. That's right, just pretend like nothing bad is happening. Yep, I love this! Just make him think you love this, that everything is just fine. It'll all be over soon."

BonesJackson
Aug 12, 2005
*grumble grumble*

OH WORD SON posted:

I guess this isn't the request thread! But no, it was from a foreign rap video that had two guys fighting each other and they had powers like carnage and there's this shot of a guy stuffing handfulls of money into his mouth.

Found it:

OH WORD SON
Apr 21, 2006

Thanks bro

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

dogenball z

Steve Holt!
Aug 28, 2006

STEVE HOLT!

College Slice

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

OH WORD SON posted:

I don't have a gif for you, but this is the video you're thinking of. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_1a7mn-Hac

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Ape Has Killed Ape posted:

I don't have a gif for you, but this is the video you're thinking of. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_1a7mn-Hac

This video is wicked cool and I don't even like rap. Reminds me of Akira

Hmmm... are baby sloths appropriate to post here?

Hydrolith
Oct 30, 2009

King Vidiot posted:

That's basically what play is for if you're a predator: practising how to kill things.

OH WORD SON
Apr 21, 2006

Ape Has Killed Ape posted:

BAM dude you rule.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Go home, Superman. You're drunk.

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard renard renarnd renrard

renard

Say Nothing posted:

Is that a leg on the bottom right?

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.
Yes. Probably someone sitting on a bench/chair mostly out of sight of the camera.

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Pretty sure he tried to push open a door that only pulls open, or a sliding glass door. Either that or one of the hinges like, snapped backwards or something - the top of the door jerks to the right, immediately before shattering.

e: I love how he's just holding the handle.

Otacon has a new favorite as of 03:47 on Sep 22, 2013

PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010
^^ haha, beaten.

I love the way he's standing there holding the handle at the end.

e: gifs

PlantRobot has a new favorite as of 03:59 on Sep 22, 2013

boo_radley
Dec 30, 2005

Politeness costs nothing

OH WORD SON posted:

BAM dude you rule.

I have the money one somewhere on my harddrive, but I can't find it right now. Here's two others I could find.

e: "eating money gif" gave me this:

-Zydeco-
Nov 12, 2007

Otacon posted:

Pretty sure he tried to push open a door that only pulls open, or a sliding glass door. Either that or one of the hinges like, snapped backwards or something - the top of the door jerks to the right, immediately before shattering.

e: I love how he's just holding the handle.

Its a slidng door. The silver bar at the top is the rail that the doors rollers, the discs at the top, ride on. When he pushed the door popped up off the rail and when it dropped down is probably struck on the corner. Looks like the door was designed to break into tiny pieces after it cracked in any way to avoid seriously injuring anyone, so as soon as it got damaged it just shattered into a million pieces.

Kinetic Tools
May 6, 2009
why would a sliding door have a handle?
E: NM, 'sliding' made me think automatic.

no_shit_columbo
Jul 26, 2013

Oh man, that is perfect.

I was worried he was going to hit the dog though.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Leslie Nielsen

Aericura
Jun 12, 2003
I will eat your soul.

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

(stop motion jerkiness is in the video)

Unrelated:

mcbexx has a new favorite as of 10:56 on Sep 22, 2013

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

A LOVELY LAD
Feb 8, 2006

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

College Slice

OH WORD SON posted:

Searching for a gif of a man eating dollar bills and, if possible, the music video it's from

The actual video btw.

http://vimeo.com/16051959

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Suck it, van Damme

Related:

Obligatory:

mcbexx has a new favorite as of 18:16 on Sep 22, 2013

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.

Say Nothing posted:

Its hard to tell exactly but the complete lack of markings indicating this was a sliding door is retarded and was bound to happen at some point.

ruttivendolo
Oct 31, 2010

by elpintogrande

mcbexx posted:

Suck it, van Damme

Time to go

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Nutsngum posted:

Its hard to tell exactly but the complete lack of markings indicating this was a sliding door is retarded and was bound to happen at some point.
This is not what happens to every single sliding door. If markings were the only thing preventing people from breaking sliding doors it would be happening every day in every place that uses them. The door was most likely badly installed (no side movement limiter on the wheels, no additional rail in the floor etc.) or a vital part was broken. It can also be a locally manufactured system that is simply badly designed.

LimburgLimbo
Feb 10, 2008

Palpek posted:

This is not what happens to every single sliding door. If markings were the only thing preventing people from breaking sliding doors it would be happening every day in every place that uses them. The door was most likely badly installed (no side movement limiter on the wheels, no additional rail in the floor etc.) or a vital part was broken. It can also be a locally manufactured system that is simply badly designed.

Are they places that have manual sliding doors in the west? I've seen them sometimes in Asia but never in the west. Glass doors like that are always sliding automatic or swing manual in my experience.

Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

I say, hey, listen to me!
Stay sane inside insanity!!!

Wheany posted:

How to be gay

I think that has the fewest smashed eggs I've seen in one of those videos.

Space Cob
Jan 24, 2006

a pilot on fire is not fit to fly

Finally, the first good candidate for my FMV Punch-Out!! game.

Atticus_1354
Dec 10, 2006

barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbark

LimburgLimbo posted:

Are they places that have manual sliding doors in the west? I've seen them sometimes in Asia but never in the west. Glass doors like that are always sliding automatic or swing manual in my experience.

Sure just not on big box stores or places that get a lot of traffic. I have seen them on a real estate office, an art gallery, and a few other places.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GuardianOfAsgaard
Feb 1, 2012

Their steel shines red
With enemy blood
It sings of victory