Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zoux
Apr 28, 2006

That dude's hair is straight luxurious. Such body...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

This one is fantastic and a joy to view. Each one expresses his awkwardness in a different way.

Does the guy on the right have driving gloves on? I cannot understand the guy on the left's hair. Such volume. Wow.

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer

Hammer And Pickle posted:

I really love the dog house in the foreground

What makes you think it's a dog house? You took this picture, didn't you.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Bundle of Keys posted:

What makes you think it's a dog house? You took this picture, didn't you.

It's way too low to be anything else, the angle is wrong for a porch roof or something.

It could be a piece of roofing that's just laying around in the backyard, I suppose. Some long forgotten renovation project from before dad started hitting the bottle again, before mom found Jesus and took everyone out of school. The shed's roof, sitting near the flower beds, abandoned and forgotten while the lawnmower rusts, neglected, in the empty shell of what was to be the shed.

Or it could be a loving doghouse because why else would there be roof tiles at chest level in someone's backyard, you goony gently caress.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

I know he's wearing a guy fawkes mask but this counts, right? There's probably a fedora under the hood.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

That kid... is inhuman!

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

zoux posted:

That dude's hair is straight luxurious. Such body...

Yeah that hair is so amazing that's why I noticed him in the first place. It just doesn't really fit with the rest, when I see hair like that I do not expect to see a guy in a suit under it. :shrug:

I love how that anonymous guy is claiming the Internet as his own personal home territory.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

Fathis Munk posted:

I love how that anonymous guy is claiming the Internet as his own personal home territory.

To be fair, he does go around marking like a wolf--I mean, otherkin--to claim his territory.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I like that the mask doesn't quite fit his face so he looks like a crosseyed idiot.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

winegums posted:

And kilts are fine in appropriate settings

i.e. The past.

Dirtbag Diva
May 27, 2005

Shwqa posted:

Jokes on you fedora kid there has 2 girls. Checkmate :smugbert:

I really hope the happy girl with the pixie cut is his sister or something. :ohdear:

Also, I really, really wish I had pictures for the home school prom I attended in college. My sister and I grew up across the street from a home schooled girl and we were her only Outside World friends so, needless to say, her mom hated us. She was my age but she had to take "senior year" another year because her mom didn't teach her well enough to cover the GED (surprise surprise) and so I was a freshman and my sister was a junior in college by the time she had her prom. All the home school kids in junior and senior level classes in our entire city (a state capitol) amounted to about thirty people and so they held the drat thing in a church basement. My sister and I reused our high school prom dresses but were told we'd have to cover our shoulders and I was told to tone down my makeup because it was "distracting". We ended up taking some scarves from my trunk and turning them into makeshift shawls and I wiped off my lipstick and powdered over my blush. The food was sad Wal-Mart brand chips and the like served straight out of the bag, flat cola of the Doctor Thunder variety and a dozen chocolate strawberries that were eaten entirely by one kid that looked like the kid forced to eat the chocolate cake in Matilda that never got up to dance. My sister, our friend and I ended up being the only people dancing the entire night.

After being warned twice that she was dancing too proactively (she's a professional dance teacher now) and the DJ having "provocative" songs like "Sexy Back" and "Hey" as well as the peculator song cut short, my sister decided to go out with a bang. She ran across the church basement, jumped to the middle of one of the ceiling support columns and did a stripper glide/spin down it before we quickly booked it out to get drunk at a friend's party down the road.

I think that was the closest thing to sex any of the boys in the room had experienced at that point.

edit:

Tommy Wiseau?

Dirtbag Diva has a new favorite as of 23:20 on Oct 2, 2013

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

RideTheSpiral posted:

I would watch this sitcom.

3 and Half Men

Trollologist
Mar 3, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

2 & 6/2 Men

e,f.b

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
It came from Reddit :

The fedora, the smug pose, the spelling mistakes in the first lines, the cliché douchebag, it has it all.

Inspector Zenigata
Jul 19, 2010

- - -

Inspector Zenigata has a new favorite as of 22:09 on Apr 2, 2014

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Inspector Zenigata posted:

I refuse to believe that that was made in earnest. "More dexterity than an olympic sport"? No. This is where I draw the line.

I think that is one of the more believable parts. I'm pretty sure some people do actually thing this.

Also to even this out, have some awkward "douchebags"

E: VVV There is a certain amount of Irony in a lot of this. But yeah that part made me snort out loud.

Fathis Munk has a new favorite as of 00:03 on Oct 3, 2013

made of bees
May 21, 2013

Fathis Munk posted:

It came from Reddit :

The fedora, the smug pose, the spelling mistakes in the first lines, the cliché douchebag, it has it all.

There's a certain amount of irony in the phrase "female-hating" here, no?

DStecks
Feb 6, 2012

Fathis Munk posted:

I think that is one of the more believable parts. I'm pretty sure some people do actually thing this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUw4Qh9uFK8

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

The guy doesn't even look very muscular from the picture, I wonder what's up with the synthol/steroid accusation. I guess it's some lazy excuse to throw at anyone who works out and looks better than them.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

NoneSuch posted:

The guy doesn't even look very muscular from the picture, I wonder what's up with the synthol/steroid accusation. I guess it's some lazy excuse to throw at anyone who works out and looks better than them.

It's because he's dumb and superficial you know ?

uglynoodles
May 28, 2009

Khazar-khum posted:

Every time I see a Brony/Pegasister, I worry that they'll discover these:

http://www.amha.org/index.asp?KeyName=0

Minis are cute as hell, but they still require real horse care.

I stumbled across a guy on the Internet some years ago in some photography circles who did know about those horses, and had a few of them. They certainly weren't show-standard, they were inbred weedy knockoffs with knobbleknees that received inadequate care and were allowed to breed willy-nilly. He did with those horses what you're most afraid of.
He believed his favourite mare was his wife and apparently got loads and loads of creepy art done of them together. I reported him to the authorities in his area but so far as I know, nothing was done.

Still B.A.E
Mar 24, 2012

Fathis Munk posted:

E: VVV There is a certain amount of Irony in a lot of this. But yeah that part made me snort out loud.

I guess there's really no time for leg day when all you do is gently caress and party, look at those things.

Je suis fatigue
May 5, 2009

Amazing! It's a double J.O.!

made of bees posted:

There's a certain amount of irony in the phrase "female-hating" here, no?

Fathis Munk posted:

It came from Reddit :

The stilted way of speaking/writing really irritates me. Where did it come from? I thought it was from like, the popularity of YouTube vlogging in recent years where everyone cuts out their breathes / quiet moments combined with a poor script equals is falsely eloquent and verbose way of speaking. And then Internet shut-ins with no social contact get all their speaking habits from lovely youtubes. (My brothers are bronies and talk like this, they own fedoras and I blame our mother).

I didn't even read it all it lost me as soon as I read his first response that was 10 points smaller than the dude-bro's text.

Inspector Zenigata
Jul 19, 2010

- - -

Inspector Zenigata has a new favorite as of 22:09 on Apr 2, 2014

slingshot effect
Sep 28, 2009

the wonderful wizard of welp
It's how stupid people think smart folks talk.

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

So the guy with the tattoos is apparently just asking his friend if he wants to play a game of Call of Duty, which prompts this random rear end in a top hat to call him a racist, sexist, homophobic douchebag. While misspelling 'brethren'.

I find it hard to believe that it's not parody, or that we're supposed to sympathize with fedora man if it isn't.

Atticus_1354
Dec 10, 2006

barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbark

Fathis Munk posted:

Yeah I want the shirt on the right and I don't feel bad about that.

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer

FrozenVent posted:

It's way too low to be anything else, the angle is wrong for a porch roof or something.

It could be a piece of roofing that's just laying around in the backyard, I suppose. Some long forgotten renovation project from before dad started hitting the bottle again, before mom found Jesus and took everyone out of school. The shed's roof, sitting near the flower beds, abandoned and forgotten while the lawnmower rusts, neglected, in the empty shell of what was to be the shed.

Or it could be a loving doghouse because why else would there be roof tiles at chest level in someone's backyard, you goony gently caress.

Dude, the picket fence in the background isn't dilapidated enough for any of your poetry to hold water. Though I think the grass could do with a mowing. And I think the angle on the tiling is wrong for it to be a dog house. But who would build a dog house with a flat roof?

Maybe it's where they keep the lawnmower.

platedlizard
Aug 31, 2012

I like plates and lizards.

uglynoodles posted:

I stumbled across a guy on the Internet some years ago in some photography circles who did know about those horses, and had a few of them. They certainly weren't show-standard, they were inbred weedy knockoffs with knobbleknees that received inadequate care and were allowed to breed willy-nilly. He did with those horses what you're most afraid of.
He believed his favourite mare was his wife and apparently got loads and loads of creepy art done of them together. I reported him to the authorities in his area but so far as I know, nothing was done.

Was that the His wife? A horse incident? Or was that some other horsefucker?

Hammer And Pickle
Nov 14, 2012

Shabooty
Apr 29, 2013
my mom drives a ford fischer

Grope-A-Matic
Nov 16, 2008

sigh... you really suck at hand
to hand combat i wont lie and
this is way more challenging
then i thought it would be. to
teach you hand to hand combat,
alright i will try to teach you
some more hand to hand combat
What's with all these dudes with silky smooth hair?

cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

Shabooty posted:

my mom drives a ford fischer

Oh my god.

Hammer And Pickle
Nov 14, 2012

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Grope-A-Matic posted:

What's with all these dudes with silky smooth hair?

Mom's shampoo and conditioner.

Je suis fatigue
May 5, 2009

Amazing! It's a double J.O.!
From Jeff Cannata's twitter:

Hostage Pokemon
Dec 29, 2011

Wise as a wizard
Quick as a viper
Does anyone remember the guy with the greasy forehead? And he took pictures of it a lot in his basement? Like they would be captioned "my forehead with grease". I can picture him but that's all I've got to go on. I think he was blonde with shoulder-length hair -- maybe with a burgundy hoody. I think I remember some tinfoil walls as well.

Hostage Pokemon has a new favorite as of 05:01 on Oct 3, 2013

AlistairCookie
Apr 1, 2010

I am a Dinosaur
Dinosaur, bodice-ripper "romance novels" belong here, right?

http://i.imgur.com/z77aHv5l.jpg

Linked for bikini-clad women, possibly NWS. Definitely :nms: I just...goddamnit Internet. I dare you, read an excerpt.

Eat a whole bag of dicks, Internet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redneck sushi
Aug 5, 2013

He looks pregnant.

• Locked thread