Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

He's no mere kat.

DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

Pickle: Inspected.

Be careful! If your pet doesn't actually catch a physical object at the end of their play session, they will slowly grow a deep clinical depression that will be all your fault!

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

I thought this was an interesting choice for "Blue Is the Warmest Colour", it certainly showed how radical the director was in terms of artistic direction.

calandryll
Apr 25, 2003

Ask me where I do my best drinking!

Pillbug

Krinkle posted:

Does that species of jellyfish do that on purpose or did it get tipped upside down and it's now more of an anemone now hoping its food still climbs into its open tentacle maw?

The have algal cells in the tentacles so they are upside down for greater exposure to light.

BonesJackson
Aug 12, 2005
*grumble grumble*

Geemer posted:

Actual content:

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.

Geemer posted:

Original .gif do not steal!

Maybe don't post them in the first place if you don't want people to "steal" them. poo poo, son, might as well not make them in the first place. Someone might hack into your computer and steal all your precious .gifs!

When a .gif I made gets popular it makes me happy. Who the gently caress cares about getting credit for a silly little .gif?

Actual content:

Good god, that water colour :gonk: Did he jump into a sewage outlet??

John Cadaver
Sep 16, 2007

Ak Gara posted:

Some of the streams in Tasmania have Coca-cola coloured water - it's from tannins in trees that have dropped branches in there. Just coz it's a nasty colour doesn't necessarily mean it's bad.

Avulsion
Feb 12, 2006
I never knew what hit me

John Cadaver posted:

Some of the streams in Tasmania have Coca-cola coloured water - it's from tannins in trees that have dropped branches in there. Just coz it's a nasty colour doesn't necessarily mean it's bad.

It's the same in northern Florida. It's like swimming in tea, and you come out covered in a thin layer of brown crud. Also it's full of alligators that you can't see.

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfxXug5ZMdk

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

Ak Gara posted:

Nah, that was just some good ol' Finnish swamp water

Puddin
Apr 9, 2004
Leave it to Brak
There's a lake on one of the islands here called Tea Tree Lake, y'know cause of all the tea trees that border it.

All the leaves and bark fall off and it's the most unnerving thing to actually get in the water, it's dark as gently caress and it looks like there would be something ready to eat you the moment you step foot in it.

However when you do get in it, its really nice and when you get out your skin feels like a million bucks. It's especially good if you've been sunburnt.

Metanaut
Oct 9, 2006

Honey it's tight like that.
College Slice
Tea tree oil is antiseptic and widely used for mild infections like acne, mosquito bites and in cosmetics. Just don't drink the water since tea tree oil is toxic and you probably don't want to dive with your eyes open.

Aericura
Jun 12, 2003
I will eat your soul.

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

mikerock posted:

This reminds me of the Target shopping cart centipede

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Metanaut posted:

Tea tree oil is antiseptic and widely used for mild infections like acne, mosquito bites and in cosmetics. Just don't drink the water since tea tree oil is toxic and you probably don't want to dive with your eyes open.

Tea Tree Oil also smells horrible.

crazkylo
Dec 20, 2008

Set the world aflame!

I love how they just stand and watch, because they know they can't do anything.

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

A few nights ago, the wife and I watched Killer Klowns From Outer Space

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Oh man Killer Clowns. My friend has one of the original masks used int he movie, it's one of his most prized possessions.

The Aphasian
Mar 8, 2007

Psychotropic Hops

For all your old timey gif needs:
http://dickbalzer.tumblr.com/
http://www.dickbalzer.com/
http://www.thisiscolossal.com/2013/10/the-first-animated-gifs/

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

Puffballs are so cool. When they're fully mature the slightest nudge sends out a big puff of spores.

Reginaldavid
Sep 30, 2006
beautiful cretin
A couple from the '90s Felix the Cat cartoon:

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

Avulsion posted:

It's the same in northern Florida. It's like swimming in tea, and you come out covered in a thin layer of brown crud. Also it's full of alligators that you can't see.

Oh HELL no. I don't even like it when there's a fish in the water when I'm in it, and I only ever swim in a lake that's got about 30 feet of visibility. Really, I prefer to chill on the dock.

Aericura
Jun 12, 2003
I will eat your soul.
:nws: http://i.imgur.com/xKtiAvw.gif :nws:

Never Forget :911:

Read Snigfut
Feb 19, 2013

Mostly harmless.

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

Last night was A Nightmare on Elm Street 3

particle409
Jan 15, 2008

Thou bootless clapper-clawed varlot!

In It For The Tank
Feb 17, 2011

But I've yet to figure out a better way to spend my time.

This gif broke me. When I first saw the third thing I totally recoiled in fear. But then for some reason it suddenly became the funniest loving thing and I just started laughing. Like full on laughing-so-hard-I-can't-breathe. For like five minutes.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Scar your children for life.

Astrobastard
Dec 31, 2008

Winky Face

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
Deadpool's a jerk:

pookerbug
Jan 21, 2006

the vitreous humourist

If that's for real, that really sad, really wrong, and really really loving funny.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

pookerbug posted:

If that's for real, that really sad, really wrong, and really really loving funny.

It's staged, it's a vine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSRQXmj8yiU

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

DrBouvenstein posted:

Deadpool's a jerk:

I've never seen Wolvering regrow his uniform before :colbert:

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

It was not not not so great

I thought Bush did 9/11 :downsrim: