Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bad Sneakers
Sep 4, 2004

me irl
Am I the only one who has gotten paranoid and insecure because of this thread? I thought I was ok but I just don't know any more man, I just don't know...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sad lions
Sep 3, 2008

Bad Sneakers posted:

Am I the only one who has gotten paranoid and insecure because of this thread? I thought I was ok but I just don't know any more man, I just don't know...

Always assume you look like poo poo.

Krampus Grewcock
Aug 26, 2010

Gruss vom Krampus!

Effingham posted:

There was a whole page of photos of this couple at their wedding on some Russian Livejournal page a few months back; I saved the one that spoke most to me (and clearly it resonates with y'all), but, dammit, I lost the actual link to the page. Each one was a winner.

Google image search coughed up a couple of them:

The Monkey Man
Jun 10, 2012

HERD U WERE TALKIN SHIT

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer

KidKrampus posted:

Google image search coughed up a couple of them:

That's tragic. Did no one say anything at all?

She bends over and cause everyone to need therapy.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Bad Sneakers posted:

Are you saying you don't look good in comparison to these people?

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

PaganGoatPants posted:

The bridesmaid seems to smirk in an all too aware way. Maybe it's vengeance for marrying her ex or something? "Yes Katya, you look absolutely stupendous in that! No, toss the bra!"

Curvature of Earth
Sep 9, 2011

Projected cost of
invading Canada:
$900

euphronius posted:

That's a wireless handset to a landline phone.

Next you'll be telling me the chest hair is fake, too.

unbuttonedclone
Dec 30, 2008
Let me get a link to the anthracosis nigricans neck that closed out the last thread.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Apogee15
Jun 16, 2013

euphronius posted:

That's a wireless handset to a landline phone.

No it's not. That's what cell phones were like in the 80's. I know this because I have a family member who has been working for Verizon Wireless since then, and he used to use them.

SybilVimes
Oct 29, 2011

Apogee15 posted:

No it's not. That's what cell phones were like in the 80's. I know this because I have a family member who has been working for Verizon Wireless since then, and he used to use them.

Specifically, it's a Motorola DynaTac

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

SybilVimes posted:

Specifically, it's a Motorola DynaTac

That looks nothing like the other phone.

If you look at the picture in question, you can see the contacts on the bottom which are used to recharge the battery when it is inserted into the phone base.

Tora! Tora! Tora!
Dec 28, 2008

Shake it baby

PaganGoatPants posted:

She bends over and cause everyone to need therapy.

Is having a super revealing dress like a Russian tradition thing? I always see pics of Russian brides in insanely skimpy things.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

euphronius posted:

If you look at the picture in question, you can see the contacts on the bottom which are used to recharge the battery when it is inserted into the phone base.

Old cell phones had charging cradles too, even into the 90's. They sat at a low angle on the charger

ookiimarukochan
Apr 4, 2011

t_violet posted:

Is having a super revealing dress like a Russian tradition thing? I always see pics of Russian brides in insanely skimpy things.

If the poor girl had worn something like this it'd be an awful lot more flattering, as with that sort of support in place her tits would look large rather than droopy.

Apogee15
Jun 16, 2013

euphronius posted:

The DynaTAC phones were an entire line of phones, not just one phone. And yes, some of the models had base stations you could charge them at. Others required you to take the battery out and put it in a base station, so you had to have multiple batteries.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Uh. Well, at least she has the body for it.

Dressing in super-revealing clothes is a Russian thing in general.

Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011

t_violet posted:

loving patriarchy. gently caress this planet.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Being loving weird is a Russian thing in general.

Inspector Zenigata
Jul 19, 2010

- - -

Inspector Zenigata has a new favorite as of 22:12 on Apr 2, 2014

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
There's no saying that droop tits ever had her dress altered. I know people who wore their wedding dress off the rack, as in multiple women I know have done this. They were rushing into a wedding they couldn't afford and I guess they thought alterations were just an unnecessary extra cost? One I think she just never had anything altered in her life. I don't know. Maybe droop tits had to choose between alterations and heart balloons and her friends were lovely/fearful enough to keep quiet about it.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Inspector Zenigata posted:

Actually that was two threads ago, the last one closed because of an idiotic derail that I admittedly took part in. As part of my penance, I offer you a jackass MRA idiot from my lovely hometown.

He is in fact uglier inside than out, which is no mean feat. He has a strong distaste for black people, gay people, and transgender people, and obsessed with the game "Dr. Robotnik's Bean Machine". edit-the guy is in his mid to late 20s. These are very recent pictures.

So is he English, or Irish??

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

I know it's trashy, but my baser instincts are winning on this one. I think she pulls it off.

Inspector Zenigata
Jul 19, 2010

- - -

Sad lions
Sep 3, 2008

He's a suburban New Yorker whose great grandfather was supposedly Irish, so of course he talks all the time about his heritage. I don't think he really understands that there's a difference between Ireland and England, so he talks proudly about feeling totally at home in London, and how he could feel his Irish heritage, when he went there on a week long vacation like five years ago. Dude's a moron.

Maybe his dad was in the IRA. idk

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

He's a suburban New Yorker whose great grandfather was supposedly Irish, so of course he talks all the time about his heritage. I don't think he really understands that there's a difference between Ireland and England, so he talks proudly about feeling totally at home in London, and how he could feel his Irish heritage, when he went there on a week long vacation like five years ago. Dude's a moron.

Hahaha. Hyphenated-American.txt

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

I've been to Dublin and London and they aren't that much alike other than being "not America".

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

ReidRansom posted:

I know it's trashy, but my baser instincts are winning on this one. I think she pulls it off.

It'd be cool if their wedding was some ancient Greek Dionysian rite themed orgy.

Green fedora.

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

"Mom made me clean my room so I thought I'd pose like a gentleman for the internet."

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
I found this pretty awkward:

"Video games taught me certain things school never could"

http://imgur.com/gallery/1LrC7mZ

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

How is this even possible?! :tizzy:

Inspector Zenigata
Jul 19, 2010

- - -

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I wonder if their kids will be skinny or fat.

Apogee15
Jun 16, 2013

Rambling Robot posted:

He didn't even include Age of Empires!

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
I seriously want someone to make a film noir style movie or TV show and instead of having a Humphrey Bogart lookalike, it would be one of these Fedora guys. The show would constantly focus on how much they gently caress up things, whether it be talking to the mysterious woman who walks in one day or perhaps maybe dealing with his rampant soda addiction, because alcohol is icky and oh so repulsive.

It will only last a pilot.

Sevalar
Jul 10, 2009

HEY RADICAL LARRY HOW ABOUT A HAIRCUT

****MIC TO THE WILLY***
My new favourite video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofoCaMU8wBY

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Rambling Robot posted:

The best is The Last of Us reference because that's about a guy that causes the extinction of humanity because he wants this new girl to replace his dead daughter. ALL IN THE FAMILY

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

This is amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Twenty minutes in the microwave?! What the gently caress?

I heard that guy went to jal for raping a student or something. His videos are all that amazing though.

• Locked thread