Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Artemis J Brassnuts posted:

Just imagine being the cop that pulls them over because she doesn't have a helmet.

And then the guy being mad that he got a ticket for an unsecured load.

Edit: New page, have a Courtney.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Artemis J Brassnuts posted:

Just imagine being the cop that pulls them over because she doesn't have a helmet.

The cop will be the one crying for once.

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

Machai posted:

He has a doll made to look like Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. WTF

Ugghhh I never noticed that until you pointed it out, but yep right down to the ruby slippers, shame the dolls legs are in a constant spread state it'll never be able to click those heels together and escape.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Suzuki Method posted:

You really weren't kidding. By extension, he looks like Steven Ogg (who was the voice actor of Trevor)

Who is pretty awkward all his own :canada:

HIS ACCENT IS BARELY NOTICABLE RRRRRRAAAAAAAAAHHHH :black101:

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Suzuki Method posted:

You really weren't kidding. By extension, he looks like Steven Ogg (who was the voice actor of Trevor)

Who is pretty awkward all his own :canada:

Voice actor, or inspiration for the character? I mean god drat, Rockstar probably just followed this dude around for a few years to make the character.

On an unrelated note, have some awkward.

Nightswimming
Aug 13, 2010

It's not like years ago
Idk. That big bird plushie would make me pretty happy too.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

IMAGE DUMP.
At the Ren Fest, there was this Wolverine...I took pics for a buddy who'd get a kick out of them, so I took a few to compensate for blurriness...and what resulted...

He's so disappointed at what I was actually looking at. Weird dude.

Comic Con pics

The Sixth Element.

I don't think the portals will fit him....

Also, this was laying at the picture table...

CelticPredator has a new favorite as of 12:54 on Nov 26, 2013

bitchymcjones
Mar 23, 2006

Okay, your wiener, it's disgusting how it's all gnarled, it's like you stuck it in a hornet's nest!

CelticPredator posted:

IMAGE DUMP.
Also, this was laying at the picture table...

George Takei is such a good sport. He's so great at dealing with the original awkward fan base.

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

beato posted:

Ugghhh I never noticed that until you pointed it out, but yep right down to the ruby slippers, shame the dolls legs are in a constant spread state it'll never be able to click those heels together and escape.

That makes me think of that old Sexy Losers webcomic where the fairy grants a sexdoll life and tells it that it's free to do whatever it wants so it kills itself because it can't live with the memory of all the stuff it'd been put through.

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

If men had uteruses they'd be called duderuses.

Hummingbirds posted:

Bianca???

e: Oh it says so in the watermark. Huh. I guess someone is actually loving the doll from that movie.

What movie is that? An actual movie or one of those real doll documentaries?

FunMerrania posted:

The Smiler:

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

beato posted:

This. This forever and ever.

Buzkashi
Feb 4, 2003
College Slice

CelticPredator posted:

IMAGE DUMP.
At the Ren Fest, there was this Wolverine...I took pics for a buddy who'd get a kick out of them, so I took a few to compensate for blurriness...and what resulted...

Hahaha is that Maryland?

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

bean_shadow posted:

What movie is that? An actual movie or one of those real doll documentaries?

Lars and the Real Girl
It has Ryan Gosling in it, and is pretty good.
I enjoyed watching it with my wife and watching a little part of her die as dreamy RGOS from The Notebook falls in love with a sex doll.

Popular Human
Jul 17, 2005

and if it's a lie, terrorists made me say it

Hammer And Pickle posted:

I can practically feel the grease on this dude's face. Also Psychopathic Records is ICP's record label, for you goons not deep enough in the poo poo to know.

Ah, I always knew this thread would eventually have someone I know posted in it.

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

CelticPredator posted:

IMAGE DUMP.

Buzkashi posted:

Hahaha is that Maryland?

I was just wondering if this was in Colorado, but maybe all Ren Fairs look the same.

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

DorkusMalorkus posted:

I was just wondering if this was in Colorado, but maybe all Ren Fairs look the same.

Looks like the Colorado ren fest to me.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Scathach posted:

And then the guy being mad that he got a ticket for an unsecured load.

Edit: New page, have a Courtney.

Hot. :swoon:

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

DorkusMalorkus posted:

I was gonna guess Texas, since it's going on right now, but yeah, they probably basically all look the same. Though now I think about it, the "privies" at TRF may look a bit different. Hard to remember as I haven't been out there in years.

But man, I wish I could record the radio spots they've been doing for it. So, so bad. They got one of the local radio station guys to do it, and he's just terrible. Accent jumps all over the place from bad indistinct English to American to Australian to leprechaun and all points in between, sometimes within a single sentence. Even sitting alone in my car I can feel the shame vicariously.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Funhilde posted:

Looks like the Colorado ren fest to me.

Blunt.

testtubebaby
Apr 7, 2008

Where we're going,
we won't need eyes to see.

Peppi
May 17, 2011

by Lowtax

A person.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Undertweezed? Her fingers look stubby because of the angle she's holding her hand. Tough call idk.

testtubebaby
Apr 7, 2008

Where we're going,
we won't need eyes to see.

Just thought everything about her features/proportions looked off... just a bit awkward, like someone who had too big a face put on a head.

Carry on.

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
You are right, she is that way. Her face looks sort of like gumby's

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Miltank posted:

You are right, she is that way. Her face looks sort of like gumby's

She looks like My First Photoshop.

And I doubt any mortal tweezers could do anything against The Hedges Of Evil.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

DorkusMalorkus posted:

It is indeed the Colorado Ren Fest. Good eye!

Content:

Gross ugly mask...

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

That is the best loving mask.

Hell could even vie for the horse mask throne.

MinistryofLard
Mar 22, 2013

Goblin babies did nothing wrong.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

As if that hat and that beard weren't enough red flags.

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

That may or may not be self-aware. It's hard to tell with the GiantBomb guys.

John Liver
May 4, 2009

Jamesman posted:

That may or may not be self-aware. It's hard to tell with the GiantBomb guys.

Given that's Vinny, I'm going to say it is, and given that it's Brad, I'm going to say it isn't.

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

I see your government view is as simplistic as your worldview.

Rides Naked
Jun 4, 2006

Program, Whale, Program

Security theater/Furcurity theater

Risky
May 18, 2003

beato posted:

the_uk_rap_scene.wmv
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyr2J3kBols

so gangster :allears:

edit: If that's not awkward enough here's an imgur gallery of David Hockey and Friends:
http://imgur.com/a/ZpIOL :nws: doll poon.

Holy poo poo, i'd love to troll one of their meets. I'd get the most horrendous, cheap, spencers gift quality inflatable doll and show up with her and play it off like im totally in love with her.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Risky posted:

Holy poo poo, i'd love to troll one of their meets. I'd get the most horrendous, cheap, spencers gift quality inflatable doll and show up with her and play it off like im totally in love with her.

Balloon with a face drawn on it. Or maybe your hand with a face and some string for hair.

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

Machai posted:

Balloon with a face drawn on it. Or maybe your hand with a face and some string for hair.

Or you take along Buckethead Wendy. Bonus points if you bring someone else along to voice her.

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

CelticPredator posted:

It is indeed the Colorado Ren Fest. Good eye!

An embarrassingly large amount of weekends in my youth were spent attending the Colorado Ren Fest.

But it could always be worse!

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

DorkusMalorkus posted:

An embarrassingly large amount of weekends in my youth were spent attending the Colorado Ren Fest.

But it could always be worse!

Ugh.

Do they serve pancakes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Bones
Aug 9, 2012

"I think he's a bad enough person to stay ghost through his sheer love of child-killing."

This one is pretty great, but anyone who owns a segway in the first place deserves to be in this thread.

• Locked thread