Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.
RIP Jeff's van. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Surprise inspection ladies, lets whip 'em out!

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

smashpro1 posted:

RIP Jeff's van. :smith:

It will be back. It got crushed by the cow who jumped the moon and it was back a episode later.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Rirse posted:

It will be back. It got crushed by the cow who jumped the moon and it was back a episode later.

His van is literally Wolverine.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Steve's Federal Boobies Inspector card owned so hard.

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
Episode loses 8 million points for including one of the most offensively worthless sonic diarrhea squirts ever passed off as a top 40 pop hit!!

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
Francine staring at the waitresses boobs.

neckbeard
Jan 25, 2004

Oh Bambi, I cried so hard when those hunters shot your mommy...
Loved the cameo from Bart

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Harry posted:

This is feeling much more like an American Dad episode than the previous two.

Yeah no kidding. That was great.

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

Miltank posted:

That, and the fact that this episode had the first joke about the Armenian Genocide that I've ever heard really made this episode stick out for me.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Miltank posted:

Everybody but Hayley were staring at the waitresses boobs.

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
Fun episode, loved the Bart gag.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
How freaking old is this episode if it features Haley needing a fake ID, and them referring to Jeff as her boyfriend?

Was this shelved for like 4+ seasons?

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
Feels like it, with its timely, subtle breaking bad nods that seem to have been limited to the happenings of season 3!

Didn't much like this episode because It wasn't often funny. Roger wasn't used very well in a nearly limitless caper-type capacity, which is always a bummer. Best part was Stan obliviously building his entire case

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah, I really think this was canned for a long time, or at least just parts were completed recently. It almost has to be.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
This episode isn't older than anything else from this season - it's just they are all part of the 8th production season and this is the 10th broadcast season.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Blazing Ownager posted:

How freaking old is this episode if it features Haley needing a fake ID, and them referring to Jeff as her boyfriend?

Was this shelved for like 4+ seasons?

It has Stan calling Jeff his son-in-law. Which is accurate, even if Jeff is in space.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
It couldn't have been that old with all the breaking bad references. It would have had to of gone into production sometime after BB became a big thing, but animation takes a while so it wouldn't have been too old.

I have the last few episodes PVR'd as I was watching Boardwalk Empire and Walking Dead (yea i know) while AD was on. Why is literally everything on tv sunday nights on at 9pm?

Krampus Grewcock
Aug 26, 2010

Gruss vom Krampus!
I lost my poo poo at "very energetic!" It was just flawless. I wish we had more of those twins though. I like how routine it seemed that they cut Roger's throat, then compress the wound and carry him off like it ain't no thing.

And holy loving poo poo. The next episode is listed as Minstrel Krampus. I've been waiting a whole year to get an avatar made from that episode.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Oh poo poo! Is that next week?

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

It seems like the Christmas shows are all next week.

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

The coffee forming into Steve's face was pretty amazing too.

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem

Cobalt Chloride posted:

The coffee forming into Steve's face was pretty amazing too.

Totally missed that.

Paradox Personified
Mar 15, 2010

:sun: SoroScrew :sun:

Zero One posted:

Kevin RAAAMAAAGE

KidKrampus posted:

The next episode is listed as Minstrel Krampus.

The_Doctor posted:

Oh poo poo! Is that next week?
Ohhhh poo poo!:neckbeard::respek::neckbeard::hf::neckbeard:
I felt kinda bad for laughing at the signage on the strip club's front. GAZA STRIP! (Under New Occupation)

Bonus shot since my Family Guy thread is ... nonexistent. :saddowns:

escape artist
Sep 24, 2005

Slow train coming
Steve in the Heisenberg hat with the reflection is great... Breaking Bad always used reflections to reference the duality of Walter's character. Nice touch by the AD people.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

Paradox Personified posted:

Bonus shot since my Family Guy thread is ... nonexistent. :saddowns:

There actually is one now. It emerged with the death of Brian.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

escape artist posted:

Steve in the Heisenberg hat with the reflection is great... Breaking Bad always used reflections to reference the duality of Walter's character. Nice touch by the AD people.

The music at that scene was very Breaking Bad style as well (bluegrass?)

J-Spot
May 7, 2002

So, I suppose we can expect news of Sunday's episode getting pulled anytime now, huh?

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
Why?

User-Friendly
Apr 27, 2008

Is There a God? (Pt. 9)

He presumably means because there was another school shooting this morning (though only the gunman died, I think).

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Wasn't there another school shooting?

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

It's awful, but I'm not sure it'll have the same effect the Newtown shooting did last year. There was a much greater emphasis on little children during that and I think the problem was that the Krampus punishes little children (presumably violently).

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Ror posted:

It's awful, but I'm not sure it'll have the same effect the Newtown shooting did last year. There was a much greater emphasis on little children during that and I think the problem was that the Krampus punishes little children (presumably violently).

Yea I'm assuming the last episode involved some jokes/scenes with kids being violently punished, and yea, like, the week of a horrific mass shooting of children maybe that was unfortunate timing. This, while obviously also sad, is a separate issue.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Wasn't there another school shooting?

Yeah, two kids were sent to hospital (one with critical injuries) and the shooter killed themselves.

It's a terrible situation, but thankfully not another Sandy Hook.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

My favorite bit from this episode.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
Great ep. Nice use of B-52s there.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Oh good, looks like I'm just in time for the Christmas special that got shelved from last year. :)

Mister E
Oct 2, 2006

by exmarx
Whoops. Well, looking forward to this one this year, hope it was worth the wait.

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
Are y'all ready for an AMERICAN DAD CHRISTMAS?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

The Grimace posted:

Are y'all ready for an AMERICAN DAD CHRISTMAS?!

Hell, yeah!

• Locked thread