Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

I had really really high hopes that they'd have a terrifically awful low budget local TV ad with a crazy guy screaming "SKULLS SKULLS SKULLS! OUT THEY GO!" but when I tracked down their actual ad it didn't live up to my expectations.. :sigh:

I dunno, "Nothin' But Skulls is the place where everything is skulls" sounds like a pretty rad/hilarious tagline to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

CJacobs posted:

I dunno, "Nothin' But Skulls is the place where everything is skulls" sounds like a pretty rad/hilarious tagline to me.

It's not bad, but it would be so much better if it were shouted. By a skull. At other skulls.

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

Tiggum posted:

It's not bad, but it would be so much better if it were shouted. By a skull. At other skulls.

They should look into hiring Facebones

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Say Nothing posted:

Let's not sadden up the thread, just post pictures of people being huge as a tribute.

Bill Brasky come to life.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
someone should let Danzig know

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Wait, forget my last image. This one is more relevant.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbFRwd1mp7Q&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Plus funny pics:

Llamas gotta scarf.

psyopmonkey has a new favorite as of 19:20 on Jan 9, 2014

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich

shut up netface posted:

I just hear a really super deep slo-mo voice saying "I dont think I'll be able to fit inside that cave guys, I'll stay put, drink a case of beer"

CONTENT:

I love that not only did this guy get the budget to open such a store, he quite likely convinced someone there's a strong enough market for nothing but skull related merchandise to warrant funding in the first place.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

poptart_fairy posted:

I love that not only did this guy get the budget to open such a store, he quite likely convinced someone there's a strong enough market for nothing but skull related merchandise to warrant funding in the first place.

"A skull? I have one of those! Everyone can relate to this."

particle409
Jan 15, 2008

Thou bootless clapper-clawed varlot!

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

I had really really high hopes that they'd have a terrifically awful low budget local TV ad with a crazy guy screaming "SKULLS SKULLS SKULLS! OUT THEY GO!" but when I tracked down their actual ad it didn't live up to my expectations.. :sigh:

Haha holy poo poo, they as well be selling patio furniture with that commercial. I imagine you walk in the door, and a real-life Hank Hill starts rattling off all the different uses for decorative skulls.

lenoon
Jan 7, 2010

Met posted:

All I'm thinking is 'whole lotta woman, whole lotta rosie'

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Met posted:

Glad to see the alien/human hybrids are still kicking around.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

lenoon posted:

All I'm thinking is 'whole lotta woman, whole lotta rosie'

Really? Not even Long Tall Sally?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Phy posted:

All I could think of was "That's a huge bitch!"

Yay Pudding!
Mar 26, 2010

Frrrrrrunkis

Met posted:

She must be visiting the beach from Denver.

D C
Jun 20, 2004

1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING

shut up netface posted:

I just hear a really super deep slo-mo voice saying "I dont think I'll be able to fit inside that cave guys, I'll stay put, drink a case of beer"

CONTENT:

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Say Nothing posted:

Some people tend to stand out in a crowd.

No, the people around him aren't sitting down, that's 7'9" space marine prototype Igor Vovkovinsky.

Igor is a really cool guy. If you want to meet him just go to Chuck E. Cheese's after lunch. Dude really likes Chuck E. Cheese's.

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."

Shuffle
Feb 3, 2011

DEA Sloth!
No Fast Movements!

Met posted:

Sahira plain and tall

Caufman
May 7, 2007

poptart_fairy posted:

The late stage of capitalism is a truly bewildering world.

shut up netface
Jun 15, 2008

CJacobs posted:

Do they even sell real skulls?

I wanna go in and ask about their selection of scapulas, and maybe even vertebrae.

"not even a C6?"

Graviija
Apr 26, 2008

Implied, Lisa...or implode?
College Slice

Met posted:

She seriously has the exact same proportions as the cat people from Avatar.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

shut up netface posted:

I wanna go in and ask about their selection of scapulas, and maybe even vertebrae.

Just skulls, man.

V for Vegas
Sep 1, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER

The last one is the best - "We're gonna need a lot of dynamite to preserve this forest"

Nikaer Drekin
Oct 11, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Phy posted:

I was thinking more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0zyZoskZ2Y

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
Whats that say?

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Frostwerks posted:

Whats that say?

CUM-LIKE SEMEN?

I think that's an exclamation mark on the end.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Frostwerks posted:

Whats that say?

Kinda looks like "Cum-like squirmy"

Kenny Rogers
Sep 7, 2007

Chapter One:
When I first saw Sparky, he reminded me of my favorite comb. He was missing a lot of teeth.
Gum-Like Squirmy - because the Gummy Worms people wouldn't/couldn't (because of US product-marketing-in-children's-shows-regulations) pony up for actual product placement.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Kenny Rogers posted:

Gum-Like Squirmy - because the Gummy Worms people wouldn't/couldn't (because of US product-marketing-in-children's-shows-regulations) pony up for actual product placement.

Knowing the creators of the show, it's extremely likely that's a "C".

Philip J Fry
Apr 25, 2007

go outside and have a blast
Reminds me of the final boss of Pac-Man 2: The New Adventures

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

I sent this image to my buddy who lives in Hong Kong and used to live on the mainland and this was his response:

"Oh I know of that guy, he's famous for being a shameless self-promoter. 2 years ago there was an anti-Japanese riot where a bunch of Toyotas got torched by fuckhead peasants and he went and bought everyone whose car was damaged a domestic Chinese car."

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Max posted:

Knowing the creators of the show, it's extremely likely that's a "C".

[leeched image removed by mod]

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Somebody has a new favorite as of 19:09 on Jan 10, 2014

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

What the gently caress.

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!

Coq au Nandos posted:

What the gently caress.

Something proving that people who create children's entertainment shouldn't be allowed anywhere near children.

Wank
Apr 26, 2008

TheBigAristotle posted:

"Oh I know of that guy, he's famous for being a shameless self-promoter. 2 years ago there was an anti-Japanese riot where a bunch of Toyotas got torched by fuckhead peasants and he went and bought everyone whose car was damaged a domestic Chinese car."

What a oval office.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

What a tastefully restrained caricature of Jews.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Practical Demon posted:

Something proving that people who create children's entertainment shouldn't be allowed anywhere near children.

Hey no fair. I make children's entertainment and I'm a pretty alright guy.

• Locked thread