Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
turnways
Jun 22, 2004

Doesn't matter if you're black or white (ranger):

taken from behind the scenes footage of this recent cinematic tour de force, White Ranger vs Scorpion:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap8r3AA0PIk

So yeah that's actually the original guy, Jason David Frank doing his best MJ moves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Superhaus
Jun 9, 2003

I'm probably wasting time right now.

rds posted:

Or he's better at taking dives than a French footballer.

That mat is just covered in blood.

kedo
Nov 27, 2007

I had a dream last night that I found a video on Youtube where six divers were swimming around in the ocean, and the ghost of Steve Irwin came up shook the hand of one, and swam off like a dolphin. I was so excited to share the video and was happily making a gif... and then I woke up.

So instead, here's the most entertaining "Steve Irwin's ghost" gif I could find.

panorama_change
May 23, 2008

Inertia is a property of matter.

kedo posted:

I had a dream last night that I found a video on Youtube where six divers were swimming around in the ocean, and the ghost of Steve Irwin came up shook the hand of one, and swam off like a dolphin. I was so excited to share the video and was happily making a gif... and then I woke up.

So instead, here's the most entertaining "Steve Irwin's ghost" gif I could find.

Holy Crap this is amazing, does anyone have more of these?

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, huh? Nah, get fucked mate.
2001: A Space Odyssey

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Source of .gifs along with a link to video source: http://exitinsistexist.tumblr.com/post/73595423525/from-beauty-by-rino-stefano-tagliafierro

Takkaryx
Oct 17, 2007

Bunnies (very useful) Scientific Facts: Bunnies never close doors

I miss Carnival :(

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Superhaus posted:

That mat is just covered in blood.

From a previous fight. I don't remember which but it was at UFC 100

Edit - Also don't worry there's no contagions since the state athletic commissions are pretty rigorous with their blood testing and other medical screenings. They've gotten guys in trouble for drinking coffee because of elevated caffeine levels.

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

Psyvariar 2: The Will To Fabricate.

EDIT: changed to one GIF rendered better because Virtualdub's convert to GIF function makes slow GIFs for some reason

Zeether has a new favorite as of 03:26 on Jan 25, 2014

Bad Sneakers
Sep 4, 2004

me irl

This is amazing. :stare:

Chubbs
Feb 13, 2008

In a thousand years, Gandahar was destroyed. A thousand years ago, Gandahar will be saved, and what can't be avoided will be.
Grimey Drawer

Chubbs has a new favorite as of 21:43 on Jan 24, 2014

Lotron
Aug 15, 2006

Still clownin'

What is this process even called? I've seen it everywhere but never with a caption saying "this is an example of rabba-blah-ing."

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Lotron posted:

What is this process even called? I've seen it everywhere but never with a caption saying "this is an example of rabba-blah-ing."

I don't know if there's a name for the process, but a lot of it is just applying the image to a 3D plane and moving around vertexes. Some requires more work in actually layering the stuff, so you'll need to fill in the background before you move something. It's not really that complicated, and it produces a neat effect.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Sugar Gliders are neat. You guys should post more gifs of them instead of MMA ones.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

I'm sure those little guys are real neat, right up until one lands on your bare rear end/junk during sexy times.

cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

Geemer posted:

Sugar Gliders are neat. You guys should post more gifs of them instead of MMA ones.

This gif is named kevin.

Baxta
Feb 18, 2004

Needs More Pirate

cowboythreespeech posted:

This gif is named kevin.

Whats bullshit is that you need a license for them in Australia.

Lethemonster
Aug 5, 2009

I was hiding under your bench because I don't want to work out

I've seen this so many times but every time I see it anew I start laughing like an idiot all over again.

I love that dog and his pretend jazz hands too much.

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

ubergnu
Jun 7, 2002

Failed gothic

I wonder if my neck would break. I think my neck would be broken.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, huh? Nah, get fucked mate.

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

Lotron posted:

"taking good art and making it awful by loving up the anatomy and ruining the composition"

Baldbeard
Mar 26, 2011

Does anyone else imagine this with Mr. Bean audio? Hoop, hoop, erp, derp.

Greatbacon
Apr 9, 2012

by Pragmatica

:darksouls:

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light
Sandwich making machine

Tom and Jerry

Starfleet security

KingColliwog
May 15, 2003

Let's go droogs

Mister Kingdom posted:

Sandwich making machine

The way the bottom piece of bread doesn't fit well (because it's the crust I think?) is really bugging me. This looks like the machine isn't satisfied with the results and just repeat the squaring off process non-stop forever

Grraarrgghh
Feb 12, 2012

"Bernard, float over here so I can punch you."

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Kiev Protests?

AlistairCookie
Apr 1, 2010

I am a Dinosaur
Whoops, nothing to see here.

AlistairCookie has a new favorite as of 19:53 on Jan 25, 2014

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

reality tv gifs words are subtitles

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

The Sword in the Stone was a pretty good movie.

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!

This is one of those gifs that makes me want it to be zoomed in just a bit, then looped. Infinite human sine wave.

Political Whores
Feb 13, 2012

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Does anyone have a link to the Obama DnD games from the 2012 election?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Male Man
Aug 16, 2008

Im, too sexy for your teatime
Too sexy for your teatime
That tea that you're just driiinkiing

Brother Friendship posted:

Does anyone have a link to the Obama DnD games from the 2012 election?

These?

• Locked thread