Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
step aside
Sep 21, 2011
:nws:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRDoWCxQIcE&t=330s:nws:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

:barf: Jesus loving christ.

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”
And somehow that has managed to stay on youtube for 5 years.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I flagged it right after I watched it haha. No one needs to see that.

Steampunk iPhone
Sep 2, 2009

by XyloJW

quote:

This video art piece was made as a response to the medical industry's pathologization of trans women who love and are attracted to women. I believe that autogynephilia is a humiliating and damaging theory.

Yeah I bet that'll make doctors take you seriously

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
If we're posting lovely art videos, I'd like to put forward the eternal classic that is :nws: Interior Semiotics :nws:, otherwise known as "College hipster shoves rotting Spaghetti-O's up her vagina".

Yeah, art!

Steampunk iPhone posted:

Yeah I bet that'll make doctors take you seriously

Autogynephilia is, like, second grossest thing when it comes to transgender sexuality.

That video is the first.

Seriously, why? :gonk:

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

"Doctors don't take me seriously I guess I should take my fat rear end over to Youtube and pull my little knob in front of everyone. That'll show em."

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Thank you, guys. I didn't need that.
Now I would like to move this thread in a more safe direction.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Gorilla Salad posted:

And she'd yell at them until they ran away that sharks not only get more than a hundred different types of cancer*, there're a large number of different types of cancer that only exist in sharks and no other creatures.

I think they can even get cancer of the cartilage.

step aside
Sep 21, 2011

NESguerilla posted:

"Doctors don't take me seriously I guess I should take my fat rear end over to Youtube and pull my little knob in front of everyone. That'll show em."

Hmm yes, sounds good to me.

Can somebody please make a gif of the face reaction shots after he starts pumping saline in to his balls? Thanks. It's 6:45-7:00 in the video.

unbuttonedclone
Dec 30, 2008

step aside posted:

Hmm yes, sounds good to me.

Can somebody please make a gif of the face reaction shots after he starts pumping saline in to his balls? Thanks. It's 6:45-7:00 in the video.

Can the OP put this at the top of the page over the video so no one else has to watch it.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
YouTube, it wasn't supposed to be like this.

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012
Whenever I see a link in this thread with the :nws: tag, I read the replies following it to decide if it's something I should look at or not. The answer is always no, absolutely not.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

badtans.com is a goldmine of, well, bad tans. Shame about the huge logo stamped onto each one.

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

So where do you find all this poo poo?

SybilVimes
Oct 29, 2011

DontMockMySmock posted:

Breast milk cures cancer now? Who the gently caress comes up with this bullshit?

The University of Gothenburg apparently:

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/04/100419132403.htm

Stupid swedes :jerkbag:

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Andorra posted:

Whenever I see a link in this thread with the :nws: tag, I read the replies following it to decide if it's something I should look at or not. The answer is always no, absolutely not.

This thread is where I actually learned to not click links, as in I know I'll satisfy my curiosity but etch some disgusting poo poo in my brain forever. I'm honestly proud of myself for being able to skip on some links here.

step aside
Sep 21, 2011
Hahahah click the video at the top of the page, I bet it will be good.

sforzacio
Nov 6, 2012

Make sure you mute the video and have Goodbye Horses playing in the background

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

It is only human to rush home to shove a needle into your ballsack.

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

SybilVimes posted:

The University of Gothenburg apparently:

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/04/100419132403.htm

Stupid swedes :jerkbag:

The study is valid, it's just that most people couldn't interpret the findings of scientific research to save their life. I clicked through to the actual published article and, surprisingly enough, the findings are not that guzzling breast milk as an adult will prevent and/or cure cancer.

See also: certain agonists of cannabinoid receptors that inhibit cancer growth, aka "weed cures cancer, bro."

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Weldon Pemberton posted:

So where do you find all this poo poo?

If the rest of her posts are anything to go by it's probably a goon.

Political Whores
Feb 13, 2012

A great way to disprove theories about your identity being a sexual fetish is for you to include all your other fetishes in your piece of protest art.

Forti
May 5, 2009

Gangsta Gangsta :nws:

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde

GIS posted:

Best guess for this image: insane clown posse no makeup

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

That must taste soooo good.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Stoatbringer posted:

badtans.com is a goldmine of, well, bad tans. Shame about the huge logo stamped onto each one.

The bad tan confuses me less than what appears to be a beard drawn on with eyeliner. Like, it's immaculate, but it looks so flat :psyduck:

e: Also the pleading :smith:-esque look in the beard guy's eyes.

Penny Paper
Dec 31, 2012

Jamesman posted:

YouTube, it wasn't supposed to be like this.

That's a better slogan to use now than "Broadcast Yourself".

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx
Can somebody please describe this amazing video? I've got some filter on my phone Internet that won't allow me to hurt myself, but I really really wanna know what's going on.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

An upset transwoman gets bored masturbating to herself in the mirror so she injects saline into her ballsack. It's really quite explicit.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Tsk; he could have at least masking taped his lips, no thought at all into this.

Steampunk iPhone
Sep 2, 2009

by XyloJW

Tumblr has attained physical form

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
What ever happened to "We're here, we're queer, get used to it"?

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

100% Man Meat

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
Also, content:

quote:

John Harding of Colorado Springs had to leave his Super Bowl seats at halftime in New Jersey. The pain was that bad. ... John paid $3,200 for a ticket.

Karasu Tengu
Feb 16, 2011

Humble Tengu Newspaper Reporter

Steampunk iPhone posted:

Why did he photoshop a stupid saying on his shirt?

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
Can we post pictures of Peyton Manning too? His game tonight... Wowser.

Double Plus Good
Nov 4, 2009

Elliotw2 posted:

Why did he photoshop a stupid saying on his shirt?

It looks like Zazzle Poetry which can sometimes be amusing, but also insufferable.

edit: oh look, first page of it. Yep.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Steampunk iPhone posted:

What if I'm annoyed at them because of the terrible grammar on their shirt?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Front End Load.

• Locked thread