Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Bible
May 8, 2010

So let's get the Jeju thread moving and have a similarly good time there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doc Dee
Feb 15, 2012

THANKS FOR MAKING ME SPEND MONEY, T
Yeah, we just need everyone there.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Doc Dee posted:

I finally got caught up on the Seoul thread.

Holy poo poo, guys.

Told you we were team awesome.

AmyL
Aug 8, 2013

Black Thursday was a disaster, plain and simple.
We lost too many good people, too many planes.
We can't let that kind of tragedy happen again.
Say TheBible, do you have an e-mail I can contact you with? I have quite a few questions to ask but I don't have the ability to PM you.

Classtoise
Feb 11, 2008

THINKS CON-AIR WAS A GOOD MOVIE

CisMaleTheSensitiv posted:

Told you we were team awesome.

That's because you didn't get thrown into a basement with priests.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Classtoise posted:

That's because you didn't get thrown into a basement with priests.

No thats because I got a rocket launcher and you ain't got one.

Doc Dee
Feb 15, 2012

You can't use a rocket launcher inside a church against priests and hellhounds.

The Bible
May 8, 2010

AmyL posted:

Say TheBible, do you have an e-mail I can contact you with? I have quite a few questions to ask but I don't have the ability to PM you.

HunterColeHerr@gmail.com

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Doc Dee posted:

You can't use a rocket launcher inside a church against priests and hellhounds.

Sure you can. It just probably isn't a terrific idea.

Now that my vacation is over, things are about to get proper hosed over in Jeju as well, so stay tuned.

InfiniteJesters
Jan 26, 2012
Hey The Bible, just FYI Thursdays and Fridays I will probably be able to post multiple times but everything else will be limited to once per day for a while.

Basically, I work night shifts, and the public wifi for my apartment complex is offline until further notice until the apartment staff ensures that a recent water boiler accident didn't fry the phone/internet cables in the walls. This limits my options for internet to the library and the nearby pizzeria, and both are only open during daytime hours. So yeah, I have limited windows.

I will do my best to post at least once per day, and once the apartment wifi is fixed I should be able to post with both more frequency and more regularity.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause!

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Won't be any worse than my delays, don't worry about it. Any general standing orders if we need you and you aren't around?

InfiniteJesters
Jan 26, 2012
Lemme think of some since frontline duty isn't exactly DeChasse's forte.

InfiniteJesters fucked around with this message at 02:29 on Feb 6, 2014

Doc Dee
Feb 15, 2012

InfiniteJesters posted:

Lemme think of some since frontline duty isn't exactly DeChasse's forte.

Use your Perception stats instead of mine since I only have 4 dice and seem to glitch constantly? :downs:

InfiniteJesters
Jan 26, 2012

Doc Dee posted:

Use your Perception stats instead of mine since I only have 4 dice and seem to glitch constantly? :downs:

Deal.

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Indeed. The fact that Dechasse is an investigator is the entire reason I decided to take two new players instead of just one. The character fits this story.

Classtoise
Feb 11, 2008

THINKS CON-AIR WAS A GOOD MOVIE
Now this is familiar.

When I played a mage in SR4, I was constantly in the Astral.

I remember even using it offensively. Sniper on a roof across the street (our guy), and guards coming upstairs.
We knew it was dangerous to go Invisible with a Mage running around waiting to spot our Astral signatures, so I activate my commlink and tell our street samurai sniper "I'm going to mark your target".

Astral, fly straight down past the Mage Security. He goes Astral, goes limp...and the sniper takes out a completely undefended body that went limp :v:

AmyL
Aug 8, 2013

Regarding

quote:

The most vulnerable points of transport will be the hour approaching and leaving Daegu, as these stretches are relatively empty and remote.

along with Mandozer's rolles for MOUT and Corporate tactics, does that mean you will provide a map regarding the (seemingly) best possible ambush spot? I mean, I have been looking up Google regarding Daegu but I thought I rather let you mark out the best spots since you are the GM.

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The strongest! The smartest!
The rightest!
The best time to attack would be after Sunday brunch at Traveler's, clearly.

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Yeah, I got your email Amy, I'll post a map today.

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

Do I have control of the elevator? If not I assume I'll have to puppet that too, right?

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Mustache Ride posted:

Do I have control of the elevator? If not I assume I'll have to puppet that too, right?

Your mark gives you access to all normal functions. Puppeteer could help you do something weird with it, although I'm at a loss for examples of just what. Crash it, I guess?

InfiniteJesters
Jan 26, 2012

The Bible posted:

Your mark gives you access to all normal functions. Puppeteer could help you do something weird with it, although I'm at a loss for examples of just what. Crash it, I guess?

Improvised amusement park ride! :downs:

Atlatl
Jan 2, 2008

Art thou doubting
your best bro?

InfiniteJesters posted:

Improvised amusement park ride! :downs:

all of the fun with none of the safety systems

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

On the way out then

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The rightest!
Sea of Japan? Clearly not a map made in Korea!

If we're hitting them at sea, we should do so near the island. If we're doing it at land, after Daegu. Since Rigged is running Matrix and potentially pistol support rather then being a main driver, I leave it to you guys; I'll come with, utilize jammers, and try to smash Riggers in the Matrix. Speaking of a main driver, WHO HERE'S GOOD AT DRIVIN'? :haw:

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer
Can spirits drive?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLvlGVNInw4

ltr
Oct 29, 2004

ProfessorCirno posted:

Sea of Japan? Clearly not a map made in Korea!

If we're hitting them at sea, we should do so near the island. If we're doing it at land, after Daegu. Since Rigged is running Matrix and potentially pistol support rather then being a main driver, I leave it to you guys; I'll come with, utilize jammers, and try to smash Riggers in the Matrix. Speaking of a main driver, WHO HERE'S GOOD AT DRIVIN'? :haw:

Looking at the others sheets, if it comes to having to actual driving tests, Mr. Clean has 10 dice and Mad Dog has 9. Everyone else defaults to their Reaction -1. Though if we leave no one alive/no vehicles usable, we'll have a jump on whatever reinforcements are and whoever our driver is matters much less.

Atlatl
Jan 2, 2008

Art thou doubting
your best bro?
Mad Dog can totally drive and shoot since she has a gun arm. Also, this allows her to drive herself closer so she can hit things with her sword arm.

The Bible
May 8, 2010

I've recently learned that with the Movement power, they can accelerate a car at several thousand times the speed of light.

Atlatl
Jan 2, 2008

Art thou doubting
your best bro?
please summon the ghost of patrick swayze to drive for us. also the summoning ritual should involve making pottery t i a

Doc Dee
Feb 15, 2012

WHAT'S IN THE BASEMENT?!

Is it a necromancer?

Is it a cyberzombie?

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Atlatl posted:

please summon the ghost of patrick swayze to drive for us. also the summoning ritual should involve making pottery t i a

That's also how he has to drive the car.

Doc Dee
Feb 15, 2012

I probably shouldn't be reading the Seoul thread, should I? :ohdear:

AmyL
Aug 8, 2013

Kinda on a lull at the moment, wondering what to bring ever since we found out our possible target area might have been infested by insect shaman, fallout of nukes, and toxins.

Doc Dee
Feb 15, 2012

Yeah, and that reminded me of the philosophy of the cult whose secret lab we're currently invading, in which "They promise eternal life to any who would willfully assimilate themselves into the global Body of God."

Unless I'm kinda missing it and this place ends up housing the Master from Fallout, in which case.... :suicide:

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

He came to me and said,
Grimey Drawer
Yea, I just caught up to the other team's game. Please don't blow up that cyberzombie clinic guys, my PC has like .4 essence left and I really want to see how low I can get it. I assume at this point normal doctors take a few tests and then slowly back away while asking him to leave.

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The rightest!
If you go crazy, I'm hacking your brain and installing my agent to be your nanny.

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

He came to me and said,
Grimey Drawer

ProfessorCirno posted:

If you go crazy, I'm hacking your brain and installing my agent to be your nanny.

Well duh, that is the one part you leave meat, that way you can still enjoy being a kill-bot.

Doc Dee
Feb 15, 2012

Mine has .3 Essence. D:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Team Seoul, have I missed something, or are we ready to roll?

• Locked thread