Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kikka
Feb 10, 2010

I POST STUPID STUFF ABOUT DOCTOR WHO

Holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ofaloaf
Feb 15, 2013

This is pretty loving great.

Ratchu
Dec 31, 2011

Cute. Can you tell the artist's name please?

Stink Terios
Oct 17, 2012

Focacciasaurus_Rex posted:

The only one competently drawn in this image is the kickin' rad wartortle knight. If that's supposed to be a charizard, it has messed up wings, horns, no tail-fire and why does it have ears? The clefable thing's porportions are all wrong, and the other two aren't even pokemon. The black mage cat thing is kinda neat, but the white kitsune just screams somebody's terrible half-angel furry mary sue self insert.

:goonsay:

It's a Mightyena. :colbert:

Dunno about the cat thing, maybe it's an Umbreon???

Hold on, is that supposed to be a Bravely Default/pokémon crossover? :psyduck:

General Ironicus
Aug 21, 2008

Something about this feels kinda hinky

Monkey Fracas posted:

Must everything be sullied? Christ.

What's that about Sully?

Talkc
Aug 2, 2010

Mizuki! Mizuki! Mizuki!
***DEVASTATINGLY HANDSOME***

My friend made this. Its weird, but at the same time awesome.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

It's just a normal dandy.

Elblanco
May 26, 2008

Stink Terios posted:

From what I can tell, it's wartortle, mightyena, pikachu, and meowstic all fighting megacharizard X. The last 2 being new in gen 6.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Focacciasaurus_Rex posted:

If that's supposed to be a charizard, it has messed up wings, horns, no tail-fire and why does it have ears? The clefable thing's porportions are all wrong, and the other two aren't even pokemon. The black mage cat thing is kinda neat, but the white kitsune just screams somebody's terrible half-angel furry mary sue self insert.

The artist's name doesn't spring to mind, but I recognize the style. They more or less exclusively draw pokemon stuff, so I'm willing to bet the dragon isn't meant to be a Charizard - they know more than enough not to mess up the details you listed. But yes, I'm 99% sure the healer and mage are OCs.

Waffleman_ posted:

He is a defendant from the newest Ace Attorney game.

To be fair, :negative: is basically the way that character is written in the game.

Scaly Haylie has a new favorite as of 17:16 on Feb 12, 2014

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

General Ironicus posted:

What's that about Sully?

I've never watched the show, but I have a feeling a pony played by Richard McGonagle would make for a fun time.

Kobold eBooks
Mar 5, 2007

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AN OPEN PALM SLAM A CARTRIDGE IN THE SUPER FAMICOM. ITS E-ZEAO AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, CORPORAL FALCOM.

Stink Terios posted:

Nah, the costumes are all wrong. It's specific to something, but I can't quite place what... That dragon looks hella familiar and I can't place where from. This is going to bug me far more than it should. :psyduck:

Edit: I found the original image page and apparantly they're all mary sue OCs, even the Charizard. Yeah, that's supposed to be a Charizard, a magical shiny Charizard with no tail-fire. I just want to scrub this knowledge from my brain.

Kobold eBooks has a new favorite as of 18:18 on Feb 12, 2014

Thwack!
Aug 14, 2010

Ability: Shadow Tag

Lizard Wizard posted:

The artist's name doesn't spring to mind, but I recognize the style. They more or less exclusively draw pokemon stuff, so I'm willing to bet the dragon isn't meant to be a Charizard - they know more than enough not to mess up the details you listed. But yes, I'm 99% sure the healer and mage are OCs.

Really? I thought the Healer was supposed to be Shaymin. Unsure about the Mage in the foreground. Umbreon?

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Thwack! posted:

Really? I thought the Healer was supposed to be Shaymin. Unsure about the Mage in the foreground. Umbreon?

Nah, that particular flower on her head is pretty specific to the artist's OC.

Scaly Haylie has a new favorite as of 18:43 on Feb 12, 2014

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.

The MSJ posted:

This picture is becoming a meme in Japan. It's snowing in Japan and the news is out asking people about it. The lady is covering her face because the guy just said: "I like the special feeling I'm lost in when walking in the snow with my lover."
Thank you! I've been seeing these everywhere on pixiv and wondering what the hell.

MizPiz posted:

:nms:http://www.zerochan.net/1394596:nms:
Just... seriously. It's not that I'm surprised that it exists, it's just going to not stop disgusting me. For context, they're father and son.
Don't forget the ever popular Washington/Connor pairing. The future and first PotUS was totally hot for a fictional man, nevermind the fact that he had already married Martha before the game even started. At least it was known that Leonardo da Vinci was gay.

Aw, gently caress everything.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

This is from warframe.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

kinmik posted:

Aw, gently caress everything.

Why do they have testicles for noses.

Zoig
Oct 31, 2010

Alteisen posted:

This is from warframe.

I like the little touches to this one

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

Emilie Autumn fans are weird.

Dr. MonkeyThunder
Sep 21, 2005

All is, if i have grace to use it so...

ThatPazuzu posted:

It's cool that Sherlock Holmes can use his abilities to tell a person yelling at him is angry at him.

I could definitely see both Holmes and the artist being on the spectrum and having to use logical deduction to tell if someone was mad at them.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Talkc posted:

My friend made this. Its weird, but at the same time awesome.

Space Dandy is cool. She likes good shows, man.

Zellus
Apr 3, 2010

Incompetence surrounds me!

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I remember that artist. They have ideas for stories that I kinda unironically want to read. Like, Hercule Poirot teaming up with Tintin and Lupin III to stop youkai and poo poo.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Waffleman_ posted:

I remember that artist. They have ideas for stories that I kinda unironically want to read. Like, Hercule Poirot teaming up with Tintin and Lupin III to stop youkai and poo poo.

That artist is legitimately my favorite discovery from the Weirdest Fanart threads. Their work isn't creepy, it isn't sexual, it's just sheer balls-out weird, and I love that.

I know it's been posted in the thread before, but Hercule Poirot being pursued by a gashadokuro is probably my favorite:

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Antivehicular posted:

That artist is legitimately my favorite discovery from the Weirdest Fanart threads. Their work isn't creepy, it isn't sexual, it's just sheer balls-out weird, and I love that.

I know it's been posted in the thread before, but Hercule Poirot being pursued by a gashadokuro is probably my favorite:

That one's great, though I think the ghost whale is probably my favorite:

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

And it helps that the art itself isn't really that bad. It's not great, but it's got its charm and it could definitely be worse.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Fister Roboto posted:

Why do they have testicles for noses.

You don't? Weirdo.

Chorocojo
Sep 25, 2005

Legendary Enchantment Creature -- Bird God

crowfeathers posted:

That one's great, though I think the ghost whale is probably my favorite:

I've seen the thing he copied it from before on obakemono.com before it went down, I'm pretty sure. Google Image Search brings it up if you search for Bake-kujira.

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

TinTower posted:

Emilie Autumn fans are weird.

Emilie Autumn fans are the kind of people who try and cultivate mental illness because they think it makes you cool and interesting.

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

I have a new neighbor. Heard he comes from far away
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uo2H7Bw74BE

Octodad + Miley Cyrus

Silentman0 has a new favorite as of 05:23 on Feb 13, 2014

Focacciasaurus_Rex
Dec 13, 2010

bathroomrage posted:

Nah, the costumes are all wrong. It's specific to something, but I can't quite place what... That dragon looks hella familiar and I can't place where from. This is going to bug me far more than it should. :psyduck:

Edit: I found the original image page and apparantly they're all mary sue OCs, even the Charizard. Yeah, that's supposed to be a Charizard, a magical shiny Charizard with no tail-fire. I just want to scrub this knowledge from my brain.

It's okay. I asked a friend of mine who trawls deviantart more often and apparently the artist who drew that is essentially the poster-girl for all the worst qualities in a deviant artist, so there's that. Also there's a 99% chance they suffer from some severe mental disorder, which is always sad. :negative:

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Are you a bad enough dude to rescue the Princess?!

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

Tags included "Picasso" because deliberately making something hideous and calling it 'style' completely makes up for lack of any talent.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Dr Stephen Strange, cross-universe cross dresser.

Metrofreak
Mar 17, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER

The MSJ posted:

Dr Stephen Strange, cross-universe cross dresser.

Is it strange that I am most annoyed by how that reflection doesn't line up with his pose at all?

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

• Locked thread