Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

Well maske event gave me over 50 special summon ticket. I guess ill use the stupid things.... Super rare 5* hero :stare:

Oh nice, but I don't know if I got a use for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valatar
Sep 26, 2011

A remarkable example of a pathetic species.
Lipstick Apathy

Niton posted:

Absolutely, and you should grab the vice chief slot while you're at it.

Yes, because it's not like anyone was a day or two away from it. :colbert:

Though honestly I can't complain; anyone dumping a hundred bucks worth of diamonds into the guild really deserves the spot.

DontMindMe
Dec 3, 2010

What could possibly go wrong?

Valatar posted:

Yes, because it's not like anyone was a day or two away from it. :colbert:

Though honestly I can't complain; anyone dumping a hundred bucks worth of diamonds into the guild really deserves the spot.

Sorry Valatar :(

If you want it we can switch. You probably deserve it more than me anyway.

Valatar
Sep 26, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

DontMindMe posted:

Sorry Valatar :(

If you want it we can switch. You probably deserve it more than me anyway.

Noooononono, you just invested way more than I did, keep it. You definitely deserve it for spending that insane pile of money on goons.

DontMindMe
Dec 3, 2010

By the way, due to the giant delay in getting those diamonds, they gave me a double refill ticket as compensation, so if anyone wanted to crowd-fund another promotion, I can use it for an additional 2x.

Although I doubt every person in the guild is willing to contribute a dollar to get 10 more people in.

EDIT: It is also a shame that you have to spend the amount in one bulk purchase, and we can't just contribute to it individually.

DontMindMe fucked around with this message at 06:13 on Feb 25, 2014

Valatar
Sep 26, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
That does suck, because yeah, we could definitely generate a huge pile of diamonds if we could all chip in. But as it is, every guild that goes anywhere essentially requires at least one whale burning a money wheelbarrow to raise the membership ranks.

Niton
Oct 21, 2010

Your Lord and Savior has finally arrived!

..got any kibble?
I just wanted a super big goon guild, sorry guys :(

In.. happier? news, i've noticed that a lot of us are creeping up into the high 80s-low 90s with some pretty high Power numbers. Hopefully we'll start to make real dents into the Dragon and Maske events in this coming week.

TiredDaemon
Jul 14, 2006

Xythar, Kill: Spoonsy, ##Vote: TiredDaemon

Niton posted:

I just wanted a super big goon guild, sorry guys :(

In.. happier? news, i've noticed that a lot of us are creeping up into the high 80s-low 90s with some pretty high Power numbers. Hopefully we'll start to make real dents into the Dragon and Maske events in this coming week.

Yeah, I forsee this weekend as our first real attempt at killing the dragon and getting the silver masks done.

Edit: I also cleared out inactives from my friends list, so I have 6 open slots.

My IGN is Bystiryi and I think my heroes power is 419318.

TiredDaemon fucked around with this message at 08:23 on Feb 25, 2014

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
I hope a leprechaun is the new hero.

Or the Loch Ness monster.

They did chinese new year maybe they'll do a march promotion who knows.

Big Bottom
Dec 26, 2007

Behind you
Can anyone tell me why Pocket Knights is unavailable for my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3? :(

HUMAN FISH
Jul 6, 2003

I Am A Mom With A
"BLACK BELT"
In AUTISM
I Have Strengths You Can't Imagine

Big Bottom posted:

Can anyone tell me why Pocket Knights is unavailable for my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3? :(

Just use apk downloader

DontMindMe
Dec 3, 2010

I have been working on evolving my 3*s three times in order to fill up the albums, and then fortifying them into my 5*s afterwards.

Is this a terrible idea?

Mughe
Mar 17, 2007

I'll tolerate you until I can replace you.
Either that or fusion stones so your options are limited.

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Always gotta pay it forward.
I have lots of friend slots for goons right now. I've been pretty busy lately but I do at least get some praising in throughout the day. My hero is nothing special however.

plehsistential
Jan 29, 2012

death to all avatar havers
Welp, pulled an awakened Shi Fu when I already have a tier 4 level 62 one. Now on top of my endless need for energy stones and gold, now I need 25 transfer potions.

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

Just started this as Chiba.M, will add some friends now that I've sort of figured everything out.

For a game with so much stuff to do it isn't nearly as obtuse as you'd think it would be.

LIMBO KING
May 3, 2006

ZQ put up their official forums.

Aferisan posted:

I hope a leprechaun is the new hero.

Or the Loch Ness monster.

They did chinese new year maybe they'll do a march promotion who knows.

What about a miniature Loch Ness monster in a leprechaun outfit?

Silvergun1000
Sep 17, 2007

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
Well I badly needed a melee to replace the Bloodhoof that has spent 45 levels being useless in my front row, and today my free supreme summon coughed up a Hanzen! At level 30 he already outclasses Bloodhoof in a big way, so that's nice.

So it's looking like my formation is going to look like this in short order (I got a Nexara in my first 11x Supreme and will soon have the tokens to craft one):

Nexara | Hanzen
Talia
Nexara | Agrila

Is this a solid setup, or should I be looking to make any major changes to it? Also, would 20% crit or 20% atk be better for this setup?

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

So I have a question on team setup now that I finally got the 10 summon quest. My back line is Adept Talia, Nexara, Tao Yuan. Front is Sir Rogas, and I don't know. I have a 5 star Ygress, but almost think I may be better with 4 star Agrila tanking. Ideas?

Huskers
May 9, 2009

Snowmankilla posted:

So I have a question on team setup now that I finally got the 10 summon quest. My back line is Adept Talia, Nexara, Tao Yuan. Front is Sir Rogas, and I don't know. I have a 5 star Ygress, but almost think I may be better with 4 star Agrila tanking. Ideas?

Yeah nothing wrong with keeping Agrila for a while, I know I'm keeping mine until I get an Allon going.

quote:

Well I badly needed a melee to replace the Bloodhoof that has spent 45 levels being useless in my front row, and today my free supreme summon coughed up a Hanzen! At level 30 he already outclasses Bloodhoof in a big way, so that's nice.

So it's looking like my formation is going to look like this in short order (I got a Nexara in my first 11x Supreme and will soon have the tokens to craft one):

Nexara | Hanzen
Talia
Nexara | Agrila

Is this a solid setup, or should I be looking to make any major changes to it? Also, would 20% crit or 20% atk be better for this setup?

Yeah that's a solid start, you might be wishing for a ranged mage or hunter eventually, but that can come later. Definitely go with the attack leader bonus.

Huskers fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Feb 26, 2014

DontMindMe
Dec 3, 2010

Just completed 3* albums.

A special pull gave me the last 3* I was missing, so I proceeded to evolve them three times to get their album entries.

Cost:
(There are 20 3* heroes, and each tier requires 5 crystals and 5 stones of increasing star value)
100 1*, 2*, and 3* crystals (or 4300 1* crystals)
100 1*, 2*, and 3* stones (or 2100 1* stones)
80 3* evolve materials (warrior, hunter, mage dependent)
Money of unknown value

Reward:
DEF +180
ATK +120
Crit +120
9 summon tickets

This is for tier 2, 3, and 4. Not including first tier.

I feel like I did the math wrong though...
At least now I don't have to hang onto 3*s.

EDIT: I am also not sure if those attributes affect my current party, or only those in the album.

DontMindMe fucked around with this message at 04:24 on Feb 26, 2014

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

The album bonuses affect your current team

DontMindMe
Dec 3, 2010

Shwqa posted:

The album bonuses affect your current team

Sweet.

Also, I've been stockpiling summon vouchers waiting for the 10x tower event, and got it twice in a row!

Got another Sir Rogas and Pravil. Not sure how good Pravil is...doubt he will replace Tao Yuan.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Huskers posted:

Yeah nothing wrong with keeping Agrila for a while, I know I'm keeping mine until I get an Allon going.

Thanks. Also I have a team full of 5 stars but like 30 4 stars? Keep or turn into stones?

cage-free egghead
Mar 8, 2004
I just pulled Sir Rogas from a free special summon. Finally a decent drop.

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

Snowmankilla posted:

Thanks. Also I have a team full of 5 stars but like 30 4 stars? Keep or turn into stones?

You either spend the time and exp to complete albums or turn them to stones. Agrila has the special position that you get her early and get a free awakening. That way she is like level 60-70 by the time you get your first 5*.

plehsistential
Jan 29, 2012

death to all avatar havers
Does anyone know if completed bosses that haven't been claimed yet persist through an event reset?

Rianlee
Jan 15, 2009
Pillbug

plehsistential posted:

Does anyone know if completed bosses that haven't been claimed yet persist through an event reset?

Yes it does. I didn't claim a reward for a last pirate run, and that run persisted over the event change to demons, or vice versa. I claimed it and was able to claim 3 rewards due to the number of points I had gotten for that last run.

Mingus Dew
Dec 30, 2013

Finally, a good reason to punch a teenager in the face!

plehsistential posted:

They do. It's possible to carry over one from a reset and get a leg up on the leaderboards.

TiredDaemon
Jul 14, 2006

Xythar, Kill: Spoonsy, ##Vote: TiredDaemon

Alright, I have a team formation question

Right now I have the following:
code:
Back                Front
Tao Yuan         | Jansen 
Raciel (awaken)  | Master Wu
                 | Agrila (lvl 70) 
I just pulled a Nexara and Im 40 pieces away from Allon.

I'm trying to decide on what I want my long term team comp. I think I want to straight replace Master Wu with Allon as he seems better in every way. Im also thinking about replacing Agrila, but she seems to have the stats of a 4.5 star character as she is way stronger stat growth wise than normal 4's, and she is so beastly and is good at aoe.

My question is, do I want to replace Raciel who synergies so well with the aoe comp with Nexara, or should I hold off until I get some 5 star hunter so that I have a reason to use my hunter resources?

TiredDaemon fucked around with this message at 07:16 on Feb 26, 2014

Mingus Dew
Dec 30, 2013

Finally, a good reason to punch a teenager in the face!
I'd go for a hunter. Marlina would be a good bet if you can scrounge up the pieces.

Valatar
Sep 26, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Pulled an awakened Tao Yuan tonight. :toot:

Now have to evolve and level him to 70 or so before he can catch up to replace Nexara. :negative:

Deadly Chlorine
Nov 8, 2009

The accumulated filth of all the dog poop and hairballs will foam up about their waists and all the catladies and dog crazies will look up and shout "Save us!"
... and I'll look down and whisper
"No."

Hmm my current team is Edvard, Awakened Jensen and Hanzen at the front, and Nexara and Ygress at the back. Building up an Allon, not sure if I should replace Edvard or Hanzen with him, or just stick with Jensen and Allon at the front and Nexara, Ygress and a character with an AOE at the back.

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

I really wish you could keep your bosses private. It gets old constantly having them killed by other people.

Valatar
Sep 26, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
If I'm going through the event tower, I try to have my boss fight off of cooldown so I can fight it immediately if it appears. That way other people don't swarm in and kill it before I get a shot.

DontMindMe
Dec 3, 2010

Are any of the one-time "Refill Gift Packs" worth it? Or the Adv Token Refill Gifts thing worth 3000? (under Event Halls --> Monthly Card Gift)

Niton
Oct 21, 2010

Your Lord and Savior has finally arrived!

..got any kibble?

DontMindMe posted:

Are any of the one-time "Refill Gift Packs" worth it? Or the Adv Token Refill Gifts thing worth 3000? (under Event Halls --> Monthly Card Gift)

The VIP1-4 ones are pretty good if you're buying vouchers anyways. Especially VIP2 and VIP3's. VIP4's is very expensive, so I can't really recommend it, but it's as efficient as buying 80-diamond tickets and leaves you with like 20mil gold.

DontMindMe
Dec 3, 2010

Niton posted:

The VIP1-4 ones are pretty good if you're buying vouchers anyways. Especially VIP2 and VIP3's. VIP4's is very expensive, so I can't really recommend it, but it's as efficient as buying 80-diamond tickets and leaves you with like 20mil gold.

Good to know. I'll probably wait until a spending event pops up to grab them.

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

Zotix posted:

I really wish you could keep your bosses private. It gets old constantly having them killed by other people.

Once you start getting level 80+ bosses you will be happy for help. The current problem is that everyone's starter gets 3x damage and bosses haven't been scale to account for that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

It is very fun being able to kick two thirds of a boss's health off in one go though.

• Locked thread