Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

AIR used Strength!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
I will buy a forums account upgrade of your choice for the account of your choice if you are the first person to quote this post and correctly predict the number of times Twitch blacks out to the Elite Four or Champion before beating the game

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
  • You have to quote my previous post and state a number. Valid guesses are nonnegative integers. If they defeat the Elite Four and Champion on their very first attempt, then the number of times they blacked out is 0 (zero).
  • In order to count, your post must not have a "post was edited by..." note at the bottom of it.
  • You can't change a guess after you made it. If I think you have edited your post for the purpose of invalidating your guess, I reserve the right to consider it still valid or to disqualify you.
  • One guess per user account. If and when your guess is exceeded, you may make another guess. If you make a second guess before your first guess is exceeded, then the post in which you made the second guess will be ignored.
  • No guessing for somebody else.
  • You have to state a number literally and unambigously. "The lowest number in the 70s that isn't already taken" is not a valid guess.
  • They are deemed to have "blacked out to the Elite Four or Champion" if they black out whilst battling a member of the Elite Four or the Champion, or if they die from Poison damage whilst in the Elite Four's chambers or in the Champion's room.
  • "Beating the game" means defeating the Elite Four and Champion for the first time and making their first entry into the Hall of Fame. Reaching the Hall of Fame by means outside of ordinary gameplay (for example, corrupting the game's memory) does not count. If this happens and the stream ends without the Hall of Fame being entered "legitimately" then nobody wins and I will not buy anything
  • If you think I made a mistake, you need to link to the posts that are relevant. I'm not going on a wild goose chase looking for an error that may or may not be there.

Hammerite fucked around with this message at 21:19 on Feb 28, 2014

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Hammerite posted:

I will buy a forums account upgrade of your choice for the account of your choice if you are the first person to quote this post and correctly predict the number of times Twitch blacks out to the Elite Four or Champion before beating the game

and someone wishes they were a lawyer

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx

Hammerite posted:

gently caress it, I'll say 20 times.

^^^ drat, 3? Do you think they'll be able to buy healing items or something?

Stumiester
Dec 3, 2004

"Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent."

Hammerite posted:

I guess 8 times.

Yukari
Feb 17, 2011

"That's going in the cringe reel for sure."

Hammerite posted:

I'll guess 5.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh

Hammerite posted:

e:f,b

Sky Shadowing
Feb 13, 2012

At least we're not the Thalmor (yet)

Hammerite posted:

9 Times

Ramengank
Jun 11, 2010

Hammerite posted:

I will say 2. We'll beat it on the third try.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Hammerite posted:

10 times!

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

Hammerite posted:

Six, as five was guessed already.

The Monkey Man
Jun 10, 2012

HERD U WERE TALKIN SHIT

Hammerite posted:

Blackajack
Aug 5, 2012

Ottakringer Helles

Hammerite posted:

I'll be the optimist of all time and say 1 time.

Tengames
Oct 29, 2008

Hammerite posted:

4 times.

Qwarq
Apr 3, 2009

Hammerite posted:

0. I believe in Bird Jesus. :911:

something
Aug 1, 2011

Have you ever seen
The most pure look of delight
On a Babby's face?

Pillbug

Hammerite posted:

elite four, so 4 blackouts.

Inudeku
Jul 13, 2008

Hammerite posted:

James Totes
Feb 17, 2011

Hammerite posted:

Seven.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY

Hammerite posted:

Double digits y'all

Leggsy
Apr 30, 2008

We'll take our chances...

Hammerite posted:

28 times.

Killing Vector
May 3, 2009

Hammerite posted:

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

gah, all the reasonable numbers are already taken.

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

This boulder pushing puzzle is intense.

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!

Hammerite posted:

Twelve times.

SoggyBobcat
Oct 2, 2013

Hammerite posted:

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Hammerite posted:

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012

Hammerite posted:

7 blackouts before final victory.

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.

Hammerite posted:

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax

Hammerite posted:

Fortis
Oct 21, 2009

feelin' fine

Hammerite posted:

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

Most guesses (including mine) are really optimistic!

But then I remember Giovanni, so anything could happen

Singh Long
Oct 9, 2012
13 if that's not taken.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Hammerite posted:

9 times.

evilspacehopper
Oct 10, 2012

Hinawa remembered in death as she was in life: endlessly eating birds.

Hammerite posted:

6?

LAY-ZX
Nov 10, 2009

Hammerite posted:

15 is a cool number I pick that one.

Ramengank
Jun 11, 2010

Manslaughter posted:

gah, all the reasonable numbers are already taken.

Just guess an unreasonable number, then! This is TPP, anything is possible with Anarchy.

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

Hammerite posted:

255 black outs.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

Hammerite posted:

22!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Houle
Oct 21, 2010

Hammerite posted:

• Locked thread