Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
25 feeds later Hera Is is at skill lvl 7. Still a long way to go, but a quicker gravity certainly will make a difference in some teams/dungeons!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El_Gimpo
Apr 7, 2011
So I have been running a Purin team for a long time, and I was wondering if it's actually viable later on? I never hear people talking about using it for Descends and whatnot.

Also, from the last 2 Godfests I have kinda lucked out and rolled Loki (who I can't evo because gently caress Dubmythlit drops) and FA Luci which with some farmable subs I think I can make a way better team with? (Also got a Vritra and Chaos Dragon which might be good subs for them when the team gets leveled/evo'd)

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

idiotsavant posted:

Zombie Master with a level 80 DJ + friend Sonia and 4 totally busted subs (2 mechdragons, a crappy light dragon, level 70 ADK) was stupid easy. I think I could squeak by Legend with the same, but I'll probably just double DJ and live with it - at least I can just puzzle for a while. Any precedent for them modifying Descendeds? This one just seems too easy...

If you can't survive the boss with 1 DJ swap in something like Nebradisk as a sub because it'll be the same defense as 2 DJs (when at full HP). dual DJs is a loving chore. Don't do it.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Ra is hard, you guys. Took him for a stamina-waste Hera-Is run (because I don't have any Luci friends up to run the dungeon for real) and I couldn't make a combo match in time to clear wave 1. :smith: Oh well. I'm still glad I now have the option of nuking dungeon instead of wasting an hour and a half minimum on every Descended.

Karnegal
Dec 24, 2005

Is it... safe?

Dias posted:

Ra is hard, you guys. Took him for a stamina-waste Hera-Is run (because I don't have any Luci friends up to run the dungeon for real) and I couldn't make a combo match in time to clear wave 1. :smith: Oh well. I'm still glad I now have the option of nuking dungeon instead of wasting an hour and a half minimum on every Descended.

My luci attempt ended in both lucis getting bound on the first set of mobs, which I forgot is how I died last time I tried it. I should've just gone for the kirin run

yergacheffe
Jan 22, 2007
Whaler on the moon.

Evil Fluffy posted:

You realize you pulled an almost complete AA Meta team right? (not that I use my AA meta ever)

AA Meta/Naga/Siren/Fairlio/whatever(valk if you have one)

I didn't have AA Meta or Fairlio yet, but I don't think I'm very interested in AA Meta since I feel like there isn't much that she can clear that a fully farmable Valk team can't already do. I really wanted that FA Luci though, cause between having Yet Another Waifu Brigade :nyoron: vs :rock:The Black Satans ft. Lucifer:rock:, I'd much rather go with the latter.

So I guess that leaves me with the Shiva I pulled and needing someway to clear twinlits. What do people normally run with Shiva anyways? I feel like Shiva's too similar to Satan for my tastes since his rcv is going to be junk anyways, but I guess you could argue there's a world of difference between crap rcv and no rcv. :buddy: I leaned more towards Satan since I started PAD with monodark using D/D Batman so I already got two subs ready for him (DJ/Vamp). Since I'm non-IAP, Satan also has a lot of farmable subs that can make a respectable team so I'm really not sure if I should invest in Shiva. Someone convince me otherwise!

edit: Also since we probably have a new influx of Satan bros, please add me if you run Satan. Mine's full awoken but not max level yet, and I also run fully awoken D/D Batman and fully awoken +135 Kirin.

374 785 238

yergacheffe fucked around with this message at 23:07 on Mar 1, 2014

Yudo
May 15, 2003

yergacheffe posted:

I didn't have AA Meta or Fairlio yet, but I don't think I'm very interested in AA Meta since I feel like there isn't much that she can clear that a fully farmable Valk team can't already do. I really wanted that FA Luci though, cause between having Yet Another Waifu Brigade :nyoron: vs :rock:The Black Satans ft. Lucifer:rock:, I'd much rather go with the latter.

So I guess that leaves me with the Shiva I pulled and needing someway to clear twinlits. What do people normally run with Shiva anyways? I feel like Shiva's too similar to Satan for my tastes since his rcv is going to be junk anyways, but I guess you could argue there's a world of difference between crap rcv and no rcv. :buddy: I leaned more towards Satan since I started PAD with monodark using D/D Batman so I already got two subs ready for him (DJ/Vamp). Since I'm non-IAP, Satan also has a lot of farmable subs that can make a respectable team so I'm really not sure if I should invest in Shiva. Someone convince me otherwise!

It's pretty hard to beat Satan in the "farmable" department. You can clear twins either with a very +egged AA Meta team (that will trivialize it) or with one of the various Zeus teams people have put together and had success with. Twins are still a huge pain of a dungeon unless you investing heavily in AA Meta and her subs.

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
Will reign this way again
Non-IAP player pretty new to the game, not long past the Castle of Satan. Spent the last week grinding like Beyonce in a lumberyard, managed to scrounge up fifteen stones for this godfest. Guess I should count myself lucky - two out of three rolls were gold, and one a god:

Indra
Genie (fully evolved)
Fairlion

drat this Light Gala. Indra could be a useful once evolved, and Fairlion could be a decent sub, but I'm not exactly short of yellow things to level up right now. A lucky try on a low-level Noble Mechadragon dungeon won me that guy last week, and despite the cost he's really proved himself. Still, today's the day me and my dodgy Baal rainbow team unlocked Challenge Mode, and I'll have one more try on the REM before the fest is over, then save my other challenge stones for extra slots and the Eva collab.

madstrike
Jun 10, 2013

So between Zeus, DA Meta (with 2 lilliths?) & AA Meta teams, which one do you think i should focus to work on for future twinlits? Starting to need Tamas really badly :|

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

madstrike posted:

So between Zeus, DA Meta (with 2 lilliths?) & AA Meta teams, which one do you think i should focus to work on for future twinlits? Starting to need Tamas really badly :|

Zeus is the one that needs the least investment to be able to do twins. Zeus/Delayer/Poisoner/Orb Changer/Whatever/Zeus can do it.

Ultima66
Sep 2, 2008

Suprfli6 posted:

5 Ronia + Hera-Ur has a max burst of 3 million assuming everything is max level, max awoken, two Ronias have 99 +ATK eggs, and you get a perfect board of 3 fire rows and 2 dark rows that are all enhanced, so you'd come up short on certain descends. It would be an okay farming team but your RCV is pretty bad.

Not to mention fully leveling and awakening 4 Ronias is a ton of work and you'd never use more than two of them on other teams so the exp and tamas are better spent elsewhere in my opinion.

I can't tell if you're serious or not considering Hera-Ur only really has a place on a Sonia team if you are stretching for devils and King Baddie exists. What kind of Kirin/Ra team expects to do more than 4 million damage in one turn to a descend boss? Or has 9000 recovery? Unless you're trying to argue that 17000 HP is not enough for most descends when you get something like 19000 with Kirin or an Egyptian god, or if you're talking about a blue descend boss, a 4 Sonia + Baddie team easily has enough damage for descends.

I farmed Zeus with 3 Sonia and 2 Baddies with relative ease. Find me another team that can very consistently oneshot both the 800k HP chimeras and Zeus with consistency and anywhere near as minimal effort as that.

e: 2 Sonias not maxed, one was under level 30, one Baddie not maxed, 0 +eggs on the entire team, ran mostly with lvl 80 +0 Sonia partners.

Ultima66 fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Mar 1, 2014

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

Is there a How To Ronia primer of some kind anywhere? After a few low-level dungeon runs to try to get the hang of her, I took Sonia with DW Vampire/DJ/Hera/King Baddie + Sonia into Goddess of Harvest, and didn't make it through; the carbuncles offed me. It's obviously radically different from playing Horus.

Ultima66
Sep 2, 2008

tzirean posted:

Is there a How To Ronia primer of some kind anywhere? After a few low-level dungeon runs to try to get the hang of her, I took Sonia with DW Vampire/DJ/Hera/King Baddie + Sonia into Goddess of Harvest, and didn't make it through; the carbuncles offed me. It's obviously radically different from playing Horus.

Did you not activate Ronia on the carbuncles? Generally the key is just stalling when you can for Ronia actives (which is made quite easy thanks to Ronia's insane recovery), then popping Ronia on every wave that could oneshot you. If the concern is just maximizing damage on the actives, I just make rows, which probably isn't entirely profitable with low numbers of row multipliers, but I feel like is good enough to get through most things. With 2 row awakenings, making 2 dark rows + 2 other combo should give you about 80k dark damage with Hera and Vampire, maybe 40-50k with DJ and King Baddie. That is enough to mostly kill the Carbuncles on dark damage alone, ignoring the red damage from that board entirely, ignoring the dark component of Ronia's attack, and ignoring any cascades.

If the problem is making rows on a Ronia board, then it's something that just comes with practice.

errad
May 31, 2013

DaveWoo posted:

Gee guys is Parvati any good I just don't know

Your HP looks like it has a 2x HP leader on it - I guess green dudes can be pretty beefy?

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

Ultima66 posted:

Did you not activate Ronia on the carbuncles? Generally the key is just stalling when you can for Ronia actives (which is made quite easy thanks to Ronia's insane recovery), then popping Ronia on every wave that could oneshot you. If the concern is just maximizing damage on the actives, I just make rows, which probably isn't entirely profitable with low numbers of row multipliers, but I feel like is good enough to get through most things. With 2 row awakenings, making 2 dark rows + 2 other combo should give you about 80k dark damage with Hera and Vampire, maybe 40-50k with DJ and King Baddie. That is enough to mostly kill the Carbuncles on dark damage alone, ignoring the red damage from that board entirely, ignoring the dark component of Ronia's attack, and ignoring any cascades.

If the problem is making rows on a Ronia board, then it's something that just comes with practice.

Making rows was part of the problem, but not having stalled was probably the bigger part of the problem. Ronia wasn't up yet when I hit the carbuncles. So I guess it's particularly important to have both Ronia's skills up at that point, so that I can deal with each wave in case Ceres comes up with a 1 turn timer.

Ultima66
Sep 2, 2008

tzirean posted:

Making rows was part of the problem, but not having stalled was probably the bigger part of the problem. Ronia wasn't up yet when I hit the carbuncles. So I guess it's particularly important to have both Ronia's skills up at that point, so that I can deal with each wave in case Ceres comes up with a 1 turn timer.

Yeah I mean thing about Ronia is that row awakenings synergize so perfectly with her already incredible active that you can deal the kind of damage Horus or Kirin can. Otherwise, you're just playing a weaker 9x team with really high recovery.

errad posted:

Your HP looks like it has a 2x HP leader on it - I guess green dudes can be pretty beefy?

It's just a very beefy team in terms of +eggs. Out of each of the cycles for each of those monsters:

Parvati: 200 more hp than Shiva (red), 900 more than Lakshmi (blue)
Cu Chulainn: 3000 less hp than Gigas (red), 1100 less than Siegfried (blue)
Artemis: 200 more hp than Ares (red), 500 less than Hermes (blue)
Grodin: 100 more hp than Rodin (red), 400 less than Blodin (blue)
Canopus: 200 less hp than Betelguese (red), 200 less than Aldebaran (blue)
Parvati #2: 200 more hp than Shiva (red), 900 more than Lakshmi (blue)

The "exact same" red team would have 2100 more hp (also effectively 0 recovery); the blue team would have 400 more hp.

Ultima66 fucked around with this message at 01:01 on Mar 2, 2014

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
Gung-ho support hasn't gotten back to me but I was able to roll once. I got a baal, I don't know if he's any good though.

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

madstrike posted:

Still have a Genbu account! Kuros might also have a few starter accounts!

After 3 more rerolls yielding a 3★ and two 4★s, I've had quite enough and just emailed you. Thanks a ton :)

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Does anyone know the math on whether there's a place for Rodin on my Ronia team? No benefit from the multipliers, but all those awakenings may make up for it?

Because gently caress you GungHo not giving me the Belial or FA Luci I wanted. All the other demons that I didn't want or need, but neither of the two I did :mad:

tzirean posted:

Yeah, you definitely want both Ronias up when you hit the Carbuncles. Ceres is no problem with one Ronia plus a Baddie, and even if you gently caress up your rows on the Carbuncles and the blue one survives, you can tank the one hit and finish her off with one more attack, using DJ and Vamp if you need orbs. Just be careful with your stalling so you don't melt your way to the end too fast.

e:

Nuebot posted:

Gung-ho support hasn't gotten back to me but I was able to roll once. I got a baal, I don't know if he's any good though.

Meh. He's not great. All the devils have decent awakenings, but L/D is a bit weird to even use him as a sub. He could match well with a Gryps, but I don't know what you'd lead with. Satan, I guess.

ReidRansom fucked around with this message at 01:20 on Mar 2, 2014

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son

Don't believe GungHo's lies.

mphill
Nov 14, 2004

ASK ME HOW FAR LEBRON'S DICK CAN FIT INSIDE MY MOUTH

errad posted:

My 4/2/2 green has 39k hp and I only have plus eggs on my Artemis, and my Canopus is only like level 60.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

errad posted:

Yeah, they sure can - the GrOdin and Canopus each have a little over 4000 HP apiece; the ultimate Parvatis clock in at around 3500 base HP each; Cu Chu has about 3000 HP; and Artemis has a base HP of 2500. Factor in the +HP eggs (99 on my Artemis, 50 on my Parvati), and you come out to around 22K HP.

Ultima66 posted:

It's just a very beefy team in terms of +eggs. Out of each of the cycles for each of those monsters:

Parvati: 200 more hp than Shiva (red), 900 more than Lakshmi (blue)
Cu Chulainn: 3000 less hp than Gigas (red), 1100 less than Siegfried (blue)
Artemis: 200 more hp than Ares (red), 500 less than Hermes (blue)
Grodin: 100 more hp than Rodin (red), 400 less than Blodin (blue)
Canopus: 200 less hp than Betelguese (red), 200 less than Aldebaran (blue)
Parvati #2: 200 more hp than Shiva (red), 900 more than Lakshmi (blue)

The "exact same" red team would have 2100 more hp (also effectively 0 recovery); the blue team would have 400 more hp.

Yeah, but that's comparing apples and oranges; each color has a different strength when it comes to 9x teams. A 9x Red team is about dealing as much damage as possible, without taking hits. A 9x Green team is more about flexibility - the two Parvati leads give you access to two 5-turn heartmakers, which you can either use for healing, or combine with Cu Chu or Artemis to boost your damage.

ReidRansom posted:

Does anyone know the math on whether there's a place for Rodin on my Ronia team?

Probably not, but Red Sonia definitely has a place on a Red Odin team, should you choose to make one.

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

Just made a King of the Gods team: http://www.padherder.com/user/tirmcdohl/teams/#25359

Now I just need more Awoken Odins for my friends list. Right now I really need max awoken ones, but 7 more +RCV eggs and I'll be able to run with any Odin at all. If any of you are big on running Odin on weekends, please help a brother out: 357,840,252.

Rlazgoth
Oct 10, 2003
I attack people at random.
Finally succeeded in clearing Hera-Is Legend with Horus (and it dropped), after some previous failed attempts.

However, it became extremly obvious that stalling for Hera and Orochi (30 rounds total) was not pratical or safe at all, in fact I had to burn a stone because of it. Am I missing some crucial stalling strategy here, or is this how it will play out until I get Hera skilled up? Also, without a way to skillup Orochi, is he really that useful for this type of dungeons? I feel like I get much more mileage out of a skilled up Echidna than him. Having both on the team isn't an option unless I ditch gravity unfortunately.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

DaveWoo posted:

Yeah, they sure can - the GrOdin and Canopus each have a little over 4000 HP apiece; the ultimate Parvatis clock in at around 3500 base HP each; Cu Chu has about 3000 HP; and Artemis has a base HP of 2500. Factor in the +HP eggs (99 on my Artemis, 50 on my Parvati), and you come out to around 22K HP.

Yeah, but that's comparing apples and oranges; each color has a different strength when it comes to 9x teams. A 9x Red team is about dealing as much damage as possible, without taking hits. A 9x Green team is more about flexibility - the two Parvati leads give you access to two 5-turn heartmakers, which you can either use for healing, or combine with Cu Chu or Artemis to boost your damage.

Probably not, but Red Sonia definitely has a place on a Red Odin team, should you choose to make one.

I almost certainly will, at some point.

But for now, I gave in and bought more stones because I was pissed about all my bad devils and light monsters I got. Just 12 more since I still had three left.

And I got a Shiva on the third pull! I'll stop now. Seriously this time. Belial or FA Luci would have been more immediately useful since that Shiva needs Devilits I can't reliably get yet, but I won't complain any more.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Jeez, this was a pretty efficient Godfest. 8 rolls:

Amaterasu
Belial
Baal
Green Sonia
Echidna (which gave me a skill up on my evolved Echidna)
Shiva (this was the one I really was aiming for)
Lakshmi
Blue Odin (this was also a nice surprise)

I had pretty bad luck in the last Godfest, so it was nice to get a stream of gold eggs this time that included both what I was aiming for and a couple nice surprises.

Qylvaran
Mar 28, 2010

Just discovered that my favorite team (I've mentioned it before) can clear Hera-Is Mythical without much trouble. If only some CBDs would drop so I could awaken mine (and maybe get those last two skillups)...

Suprfli6
Jul 9, 2008

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Ultima66 posted:

I can't tell if you're serious or not considering Hera-Ur only really has a place on a Sonia team if you are stretching for devils and King Baddie exists. What kind of Kirin/Ra team expects to do more than 4 million damage in one turn to a descend boss? Or has 9000 recovery? Unless you're trying to argue that 17000 HP is not enough for most descends when you get something like 19000 with Kirin or an Egyptian god, or if you're talking about a blue descend boss, a 4 Sonia + Baddie team easily has enough damage for descends.

I farmed Zeus with 3 Sonia and 2 Baddies with relative ease. Find me another team that can very consistently oneshot both the 800k HP chimeras and Zeus with consistency and anywhere near as minimal effort as that.

e: 2 Sonias not maxed, one was under level 30, one Baddie not maxed, 0 +eggs on the entire team, ran mostly with lvl 80 +0 Sonia partners.

Did you not read the post I was quoting? Someone gave the advice to run a full Ronia team, or a team that's all Ronias and a Hera-Ur. I was pointing out that it wasn't a very good idea.

ReidRansom posted:

I almost certainly will, at some point.

But for now, I gave in and bought more stones because I was pissed about all my bad devils and light monsters I got. Just 12 more since I still had three left.

And I got a Shiva on the third pull! I'll stop now. Seriously this time. Belial or FA Luci would have been more immediately useful since that Shiva needs Devilits I can't reliably get yet, but I won't complain any more.

Yeah, I managed to convince myself to rage-pull the REM for one last gold egg. Second pull... Blue Sonia. Time to farm a billion blue exp and tamadras:

Suprfli6 fucked around with this message at 02:48 on Mar 2, 2014

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

ReidRansom posted:

Yeah, you definitely want both Ronias up when you hit the Carbuncles. Ceres is no problem with one Ronia plus a Baddie, and even if you gently caress up your rows on the Carbuncles and the blue one survives, you can tank the one hit and finish her off with one more attack, using DJ and Vamp if you need orbs. Just be careful with your stalling so you don't melt your way to the end too fast.

Yes, this did the trick. Stalling is a problem, because, yes, one cascade can be enough to throw a mass attack and clear the board easily.

Of course, then I got greedy and attempted King of the Gods. Status: this team cannot yet clear King of the Gods.

Ultima66
Sep 2, 2008

Suprfli6 posted:

Did you not read the post I was quoting? Someone gave the advice to run a full Ronia team, or a team that's all Ronias and a Hera-Ur. I was pointing out that it wasn't a very good idea.

Wow, you made me convince myself to rage-pull the REM for one last gold egg. Second pull... Blue Sonia. Time to farm a billion blue exp and tamadras:

Well you did say that it's pointless to level/awaken 4 Sonias which isn't true. The 5th Sonia isn't very useful but 4 is definitely fine.

OBi
Feb 27, 2005

HQ BN A CO BEARMAT
2001-2005. The POG-est.

That right there is an argument for building a full team of green damage dealing ogres before the next blue supers roll around. drat.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
Despite knowing better I went ahead and picked up 85 stones and shook hands with all of them.

In no particular order:
Blue Guardian
Red Golem
Thanatos (#2)
Sea Serpent
Machine Golem II
One other I'm forgetting because I fed it away.
Machine Golem III
Strawberry Dragon
Sea Serpent
MFK
Drawn Joker
Astaroth (:confuoot:)
Salamander
Great Valkyrie (hadn't bothered picking one up yet so :toot: I guess)
Genie
Lakshimi
Blue Sonia (well it's a Sonia :sigh)

Had hoped for Parvati/Shiva or Red/Green Sonia, so of course I end up with those two. I guess Sonia can fill in for Blodin as an Isis monoblue sub even though her active isn't good to use there. honestly I see nothing redeeming about these pulls. Maybe I can make some of them work but unless a couple Blodins fall in to my lap Blue Sonia looks terribly useless unless I want to throw her in my monoblue team as a sub. Even if I were to sub stuff like Isis and Seigfried with her it still lacks row awakenings and is pretty useless as a result.

I blame goons for this, seeing people talk about Indian gods not being poo poo, and Sonias being good. Getting the shittiest Sonia and the worst of the RGB indians seems fitting I guess. Maybe I can make Lakshimi useful in cases where a blue-heavy W/L Isis team wouldn't work out. :smith:

e: Only after I fed away one of the two sea serpents for the + on it like a loving idiot did I realize they're the only blue physical with row awakenings other than sonia and odin. :suicide:

I think I might need a break from this loving game.

Evil Fluffy fucked around with this message at 03:08 on Mar 2, 2014

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

e: ^^^ busty Orochi is getting a water row at some point, if you have him. It's no Blodin, but it's a start?

tzirean posted:

Yes, this did the trick. Stalling is a problem, because, yes, one cascade can be enough to throw a mass attack and clear the board easily.

Of course, then I got greedy and attempted King of the Gods. Status: this team cannot yet clear King of the Gods.

For KotG you're going to need two King Baddies. And maybe a gravity? Not real sure on that one as I have yet to clear Queen of the Gods yet, myself.

Suprfli6 posted:

Yeah, I managed to convince myself to rage-pull the REM for one last gold egg. Second pull... Blue Sonia. Time to farm a billion blue exp and tamadras:

That is a brutal whale of a team, to be certain.

ReidRansom fucked around with this message at 03:08 on Mar 2, 2014

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

ReidRansom posted:

For KotG you're going to need two King Baddies. And maybe a gravity? Not real sure on that one as I have yet to clear Queen of the Gods yet, myself.

I had Hera for gravity, but yeah, only one King Baddie. I can level up the second one no sweat; he exists, he's just level 1.

I cleared Queen of the Gods with my Horus team way back when, failed King and had not gone back.

Suprfli6
Jul 9, 2008

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

2 Baddies, Awoken Hera, Awoken Hera-Ur as Ronia subs can clear KotG assuming you have 14255 health to tank Tiamat. It's not a 100% success rate but it's pretty good. I'm trying to decide on a new lineup that will be 99% successful before investing evo mats and exp but haven't made up my mind yet.

Ultima66 posted:

Well you did say that it's pointless to level/awaken 4 Sonias which isn't true. The 5th Sonia isn't very useful but 4 is definitely fine.

I said you'd never use more than 2 Sonias as subs on other teams so the resources might be better used elsewhere, although maybe I wasn't clear.

tzirean posted:

Stalling with a Ronia team works best if you do it early in the dungeon I've found, for exactly that reason. Much better to take 5 turns clearing each of the first few floors rather than getting to 7 or 8 and accidentally wiping a floor or two while your big actives are still not ready.

Suprfli6 fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Mar 2, 2014

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

The magic continues. I've been bitching in IRC about these pulls and in frustration I grabbed 12 stones, and rage pulled the REM.

:toot: :toot: Red Sonia :toot: :toot:

e: gently caress me the 2nd pull was a Belial. :stare:

Evil Fluffy fucked around with this message at 03:23 on Mar 2, 2014

stabbington
Sep 1, 2007

It doesn't feel right to kill an unarmed man... but I'll get over it.
As the dude with 5 red sonias, I was mostly joking about doing an entire team of them, since I also have basically every other Ronia sub I could want. I'm currently running this team and farming Goddess of Harvest to get up to 100 stam (nearly there, thank gently caress) so I can really buckle down and burn through supers to get the XP I need to really kick things into gear for farming descendeds and KotG (which I don't feel like I can do very successfully yet). It's awesome to hear ideas for optimal Ronia teams, though, since I'm still trying to prioritize where XP goes. A chunk of it is definitely going to get diverted to getting my AA Meta team twinlit-capable, but after that, the sky's the limit, I guess.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
Stop posting good rolls, my willpower just has to last another 90 minutes. I'm determined to be strong and not spend any more money on stones.

...but drat I want a FA Lucifer. :sigh: Or a Shiva to go with my ROdins.

Hurry up clock, tick faster.

ptp
Aug 27, 2010
I got a Blodin, an evo'd Baal, and an un-evo'd Baal. I have two baals of different sizes. Help.

(sweet jesus I just noticed Blodin's awakened skills)

ptp fucked around with this message at 03:57 on Mar 2, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truex015
Aug 6, 2007
Does it look like I give a damn?
1 godfest roll and I pulled a Parvati. I will be working leveling and evolving her for the next few days (weeks) to go with my Haku, DA meta and U&Y teams. If only I could be in the office at work to play more I would be able to label them more. If anyone needs one of these leaders feel free to add me: 334,553,217

I normally run Haku, d/b vamp, dj, cdkv, enchinda but I also run Artemis leads with ADKZ and some scrubs or DA meta, dd bats, grys, flamie, busty Freyr or busty U&Y, busty Artemis, d/b vamp, max awoken yomi (need twinlits team) and ADKZ.

• Locked thread