Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EC
Jul 10, 2001

The Legend

:siren: Hey yo! Be sure to read the FAQ as some important poo poo is explained! This includes if you're going in blind, be sure to read the questions at the bottom of the OP. :siren:

Release Date: March 11, 2014 (360, PS3) April 25, 2014 (PC)
Confirmed Platforms: 360, PS3, PC
Official Website: Dark Souls 2
Dark Souls 2 PC Thread
Dark Souls 1 Console Thread
Dark Souls 1 PC Thread
Demon's Souls thread
Dark Souls 2 Pre-release Thread
Come chat with spergs and scrubs: #FROMGoons on irc.synirc.net.

Further Links:
Bonfireside Chat: a podcast dedicated to *Souls games and their influences, made by goons.
VaatiVidya on YouTube: Vaati makes excellent lore videos, and is worth checking out.
BellFREED Luna, just watch and enjoy
Goons on YouTube:

Collector's Edition Preorder
Warrior Knight Figurine
Hardbound Art book
Full-color Microfiber Game Map
Original Game Soundtrack

Armored Edition Includes:
Collectible Metal Case
Game & Original Game Soundtrack

Strategy Guide
Future Press Strategy Guide
- Apparently EpicNameBro from YouTube worked on this, and says DS2 is better than both Dark and Demon's Souls
- 400 pages
- Hardcover
- Having had this for a bit now, I can definitely recommend it to hardcore Dark Souls fans. It's a very well done book, but unfortunately missing some information I'd consider critical (like weapon scaling over upgrading).

Achievement List (thanks Pankratoss)

Screens:

Click here for more screens
- 27 new screens up on the Facebook page
- Another 23 new screenshots up, you guess it, on Facebook.
- New screenshots on this imgur album
- New screenshots full of engrish up on Facebook

Trailers:
Announcement Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6uyuIQYlfY

E3 2013 Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asgxfHZlQGk

Aching Bones Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVtIb8lkAxc

Curse Trailer aka SPIDERS loving CONFIRMED TRAILER:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SJqRpvebCY

Locomotive Breath Trailer aka JETHRO TULL WTF:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_A-tl-pJAR4

REVIEWS
- IGN 9/10
- Polygon 9/10

CLASSES
- Instead of writing up a big list, just look at this wiki page for the class descriptions and stats. It should be noted that stats are lower across the board, and the only SL1 class is the Deprived, which starts with no gear what so ever. :knight101: Most stats give a small boost to HP with every level.

- Vigor - Gives lots of HP, increases petrify resist.
- Endurance - Gives a good amount of stamina, and (along with Adaptability) natural poise.
- Vitality - Controls equip load mainly.
- Attunement - Control attunment slots, casting speed (an actual stat now!), curse resist, and gives some agility.
- Strength - Primary scaling stat of lots of weapons.
- Dexterity - Primary scaling stat of lots of weapons, also gives bonuses to poison and bleed.
- Intelligence - Primary magic stat for sorcery and pyromancy, and (along with Faith) hexes as well. Magic BNS, Fire BNS, Dark BNS, Magic Def, Fire Def, Dark Def. Slight bonus to casting speed as well.
- Faith - Primary magic stat for miracles and (along with Intelligence) hexes. Fire BNS, Lightening BNS, Dark BNS, Bleed BNS, Fire DEF, Lightening DEF, Dark DEF, Bleed RES. Slight bonus to casting speed.
- Adaptability - This is the one you need to read. Adaptability is the primary stat for raising your Agility, which is the stat that controls the iframes of your roll, how fast you drink estus, and how fast you raise your shield. If you feel like you're going incredibly slow, raise ADP. A good spot is 15, 25 is probably equivalent to Dark Souls 1 fast roll.

STARTING GIFTS
- Nothing
- Life Ring: boosts HP by a small %.
- Human Effigy: reverse hollowing, burn at bonfire to reduce connection to other worlds.
- Healing Wares: fuckton of lifegems
- Homeward bone: return to last bonfire rested at
- Seed of the Tree of Giants - makes enemies hostile to invaders (!!)
- Bonfire Ascetic: burn at bonfire to make enemies in the vicinity respawn. See the FAQ below for more of this.
- Petrified Something: Pendant 2.0

NEW MECHANICS
- Humanity as we know it in Dark Souls 1 is gone, although the concept of "human" and "hollow" still exists.
- Players lose 5% of their total HP every time they die, maxing out at 50% (a la Demon's Souls). Yes, there's a ring to move this up (a la Demon's Souls).
- Dual wielding the same weapon or weapon type allows the player to assume a power stance, in which you hold both weapons together and get more damage and/or a different moveset. See the FAQ below for more info.
:siren: - To turn human, use a Human Effigy from your menu, burning it does something completely different :siren:
- Despawning enemies! That's right, if you kill an enemy enough times, it will be removed from the game world forever. This is usually around 15 kills per enemy. You can bring them back, though, by using a Bonfire Ascetic on the appropriate bonfire. This will restore all enemies, but at a great intensity than before. So if you're on NG and you burn an ascetic, enemies will come back at NG+. It's worth noting that the bonfire you use the ascetic on will increase intensity with each NG, so if you move into NG+ that bonfire will be at NG++.

COVENANTS AND MULTIPLAYER
- Way of Blue Join this covenant to call in a blue phantom to help you kill an invader. It probably won't work.
- Blue Sentinels: Join this covenant to protect members of the Way of Blue from invaders. You probably won't get summoned.
- Brotherhood of Blood: A less good Darwraith Covenant. Join if you want to invade other people's world. Doing so and killing the host will win you a token of spite, which allows you to compete with your fellow Blood Brothers to earn a cracked eye orb, which allows you to invade someone else. No, you can't buy orbs. No, there isn't a full orb. You can find cracked eye orbs as dropped, but the system as it exists now is fairly broken and hardly anyone is invading.
- Bell Keepers: Forest 2.0, although writ small. Join to invade trespassers in the two Belfry's in the game. This is probably the most fun PVP covenant in the game right now.
- Heirs of the Sun: 420 Praise It E'er Day SunBros
- Covenant of Champions: You can't summon, you're moved up in priority for invasions, and enemies have increased health. :siren: note you can find this very early in the game but it will prevent you from being able to summon :siren:
- Invasions can occur while hollow! Git gud scrubs
- Small white soapstone signs will summon a Shade into your world to help you kill enemies. They will go away when they have killed enough enemies or reached the time limit. (the reward for the Shade is a small smooth and silky stone).
- Large white soapstone signs will summon a normal Phantom into your world with the purpose of killing the boss (the reward for the phantom is a token of fidelity).
- People rating your messages will cause you to recover a small amount of HP.
- Offline mode will be supported, but obviously no summons/messages will be available.

LOCATIONS/PEOPLE
- Name of the world is Drangleic
- The woman from the first trailer is called the Emerald Herald, who wears the "mysterious Emerald Robe". People on tumblr are already creepy about her.
- Majula is placed at the extremity of Drangleic. There is nothing here except for the small tower at the end of cape. People who have nowhere to go drift to this place. (image here, check out that open space!)

PLOT
- Ahahahahaahahah

DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT
FROM has announced three pieces of DLC coming this summer, called the Lost Crown Trilogy:
- Crown of the Sunken King: OUT NOW! “The Crown of the Sunken King sends players on a quest to reclaim the Crown that King Vendrick once owned,” according to the video’s description. “With an entirely new areas to explore within the Dark Souls 2 universe, players will find pyramids, underground caverns, and unknown foes. It is said that the Ancient Crown is buried deep below the surface, but surely it cannot sit unguarded?”

To access this DLC: Once you've purchased it, an item will be automatically added to your inventory when you load a character. Take this item to the primal bonfire behind the Rotten, and examine the statue there. You'll be whisked away to Shulva.

- Crown of the Old Iron King: OUT NOW! "DARK SOULS™ II Crown of the Old Iron King" is the second of 3 large-scale DLC additions to DARK SOULS™ II, and includes all-new stages, maps, boss characters, weapons & armor! In this second DLC, players will find themselves in a world shrouded in ash. Can you find and recover the lost crown?

To access this DLC: Go to the Primal Bonfire past the Old Iron King, and inspect the statue in the new room.

- Crown of the Ivory King: OUT NOW! "DARK SOULS™ II Crown of the Ivory King" is the third of 3 large-scale DLC additions to DARK SOULS™ II, and includes all-new stages, maps, boss characters, weapons & armor! In this third DLC, players will find themselves in a world shining bright with the glow of treacherous ice. Can you find and recover the lost crown?

To access this DLC: Go to the Shrine of Winter and inspect the shrine

:siren: SCHOLAR OF THE FIRST SIN :siren:
- FROM has announced they will be releasing a new edition of Dark Souls II called Scholar of the First Sin on Xbox One, Playstation 4, and DX11 PCs.
- This is a new standalone version, not DLC for the existing game.
- New content includes a new NPC, a new boss, some new item descriptions, new enemy placements, expanded player count in multiplayer, and updated graphics.
- A patch for the existing 360/PS3/PC version HAS BEEN RELEASED that will give you everything but new enemy placements, expanded player count in multiplayer, and updated graphics.
- http://www.darksoulsii.com/uk/functionalities.html for more information
- To access the new boss, you must meet the new NPC three times (Rotten Primal Bonfire, Undead Crypt, and Dragon Shrine), then defeat the Throne Defender/Watcher and Nashandra. The boss fight should trigger after that.

Let's talk about spoilers
Don't post spoilers!!! Now that we're several weeks after release, people are being pretty open about boss names, location names, etc. Still, try to keep some of the bigger surprises under raps. Basically, don't be a jerk, jerkface!

:siren: Frequently Asked Questions YES YOU SHOULD READ THIS EVEN IF YOU'RE GOING IN BLIND :siren:
Should I play Dark Souls 1 before playing Dark Souls 2?
- I don't understand the question and I won't respond to it.

Differences between the 360 and PS3 version?
- Early reports show that the 360 version has a slightly higher framerate while suffering from screen tearing, but that's the only differences noted so far.

Differences between console and PC versions
- PC versions will run at a higher framerate and at "four times the resolution". Namco has also said that the additional time needed between console and PC release is to nail down mouse/keyboard controls.

Why isn't this on PS4 or Xbox One?
- Because there's like 20,000,000 360s/PS3s out there, and not that many PS4s/XB1s. Also because they probably started developing this way before those console specs were nailed down.

Yo I heard that this game was gonna be super fuckin easy now that Miyazaki isn't on it
- This was an impression given by the current designer saying they wanted to make the game more accessible, not easier. Things like multiplayer covenants, for example, are now much easier to find and use.

How do I get the white soapstone (MISSABLE]?
In the first area of the game, you'll run across a NPC named Pate. He'll hint that you should do a thing, and once you've done the thing you can go back and talk to him to get the full-size soapstone. To be clear, he wants you to go through the gate he's standing next to, kill the dudes, then come back and see him. If you fail at killing the dudes, you can still find your way over there later. Once you've killed all the dudes talk to him again to receive it.

How come this came doesn't have any illusory walls?
It does! But instead of hitting them, you need to press A/X on the wall itself.

How do I write messages? I didn't get a soapstone.
You don't need one! Just press start and scroll over to write a message.

My equipment says it's broke, but repair powder doesn't work. What gives?
Once something is fully broke, it has to be repaired at a blacksmith. Make sure you use repair powder BEFORE it's fully broke.

What is this "Power Stance" people are talking about?
If you have a weapon in each hand of similar type, have 150% of the STR/DEX requirements of each weapon,
and then hold Triangle/Y, you'll assume a power stance. Power stances have an entirely different moveset from the normal stance, so feel free to experiment.

I wanna co-op with goons, what's the best way?
Post in the thread with your system, Soul Level, and Soul Memory, and also be sure to pick up the Name-engraved ring and choose Nahr Alma, God of Blood when you equip it.

How do I know if the online servers are working?
http://farfire.darksoulsii.com/pc/

How the gently caress to I level up?!
In a return to Demon's Souls, you level up by talking to the Emerald Lady in Firelink. You'll need to get through the tutorial bits before accessing her.

Where the gently caress do I go?
Try talking to crestfallen warrior Saulden in Majula, he'll usually hint where you need to go.

Why doesn't *insert NPC here* do the thing they're supposed to?!?
Always use "talk" on NPCs over and over and over until they say the exact same thing over and over again. They give you stuff half the time, and other times they do important stuff. Pay attention! Subtle comments by the NPCs can give you HUGE clues about secrets.

Help, my dude looks like a lady!!!
So let me get this straight: you saw an abandoned coffin sitting on a beach, and thought it would be a good idea to lay in it?!?! What the gently caress is wrong with you?! It's a sex change coffin, enjoy.

:siren:What do I get for helping someone else beat a boss?
You get back a sliver of humanity, all spell casts restored, all equipment repaired, and (depending on which soap stone you used) either a Token of Fidelity or a Smooth & Silky Stone.

An important note about wearing armor without having the stats for it
It doesn't just reduce the armor it gives, it also reduces your backstep distance by like 90% and reduces the iframes your dodge has.

Oh god I roll loving slow and drink estus like an old man. I hate this!
You didn't read the stat section above did you? Raise ADP. It controls your agility, which affects how fast you do stuff like raise your sheild, drink estus, and the iframes in your roll animation. I find having 100 AGI is all I really need to dodge like in DS1.

What are the equip load breakpoints this time around?
Seems to be fast roll up until 70%, then fat roll.

What are the stat breakpoints?
http://pastebin.com/WZ7BLznQ

Also, here's a great write up of how scaling work, specifically in regards to magic scaling, and how you should allocate your stats. Thanks Araganzar!

I wanna be a super cool hexer but I'm too dumb!
Once again Araganzar comes through with a guide

Can I still make horrible creatures using the character creator?

(thanks Batigh)

:siren:SOME SLIGHTLY SPOILERISH TIPS TO HELP YOU ON YOUR JOURNEY: :siren:
Early in the game vendors sell a small amount of titanite shards (large and small). As you progress through the game, they will gain the ability to sell unlimited shards.

Best place to farm titanite chunks: Royal Army Campsite in Brightstove Cove. Right next to the bonfire are a handful of the peasants, and I never realized that they actually drop titanite chunks at a much higher rate than Gyrm warriors. If you aren't afraid of PVP, join the BellBros and win fights, you'll get a chunk each time.

Slabs are a rare drop from some end game mobs, I know that the stone knights in Drangleic Castle drop them.

Here's a handy progression map if you're lost, and need some help. Obviously location spoilers abound: http://i.imgur.com/X64FFuF.jpg (updated, thanks straight jerkers)

Intelligence/Faith required for certain NPCs
The guy you freed at the top of Bastille that won't talk to you?
NPC: Straid
Purpose: Minor Boss Soul trader and vendor
Location: The Lost Bastille - Right before the bridge to Sinner's Rise. Unpetrify him to unlock his bonfire.
Requires: 3 Intelligence

The guy sitting on the dock of the bay that won't talk to you?
NPC: Carhillion
Purpose: Sorcery vendor and can reinforce Pyromancy Flames.
Location: No-man's Wharf - Sitting on the docks before the ghost ship. Moves to Majula afterwards.
Requires: 8 Intelligence

The guy sitting in a wheelchair and mumbling about Dark?
NPC: Felkin the Outcast
Purpose: Hex vendor
Location: Huntsman's Copse - Near the Undead Refuge bonfire, sitting in a chair staring at the wall.
Requires: 8 Intelligence AND 8 Faith

How do I get Awestones to level up the Champion covenant?
Awestones are dropped from certain difficult enemies, some bosses, and invaders (human or NPC).

Where does Gavlan the Wheeler Dealer go after the Wharf?
Harvest Valley, after the first bonfire, go into the poison river past the big dude, into the first cave you see in front of you and around to the left. If you hit the second bonfire, you're too far.

Where's the Large Club?
Lost Bastille, Servant's Quarters bonfire. Go down the ladder in that room, it's on a corpse behind some barrels.

Another progression thing that might be helpful:

LuciferMorningstar posted:

Link contains spoilers. You've been warned.

You all should take a look at this things I drafted and tell me if you think it would be useful.

Wait, you can skip a bunch of bosses in this game and go right to the end?
Yes! The Shrine of Winter usually won't open unless you have all four great souls, but it will open if you have one million or greater souls memory. This requirement goes up for each NG+, and only counts souls earned in the current playthrough. So if you go into NG+ with 2 million SM, you'll need to get up to 3 million in that playthrough in order for the door to open.

Is there a checklist for stuff to do before going into NG+?
Yep! Elite wrote up a spoilered post here.

What's the trigger for going into NG+?
After finishing the final boss, you'll be returned to the world so you can clean up anything you've missed. Resting at the Majula bonfire will give you the option to get into NG+.

EC fucked around with this message at 18:17 on Feb 5, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EC
Jul 10, 2001

The Legend
Resevered

If I missed anything lemme know

OP History:
3/11: Added Batigh's horrible monstrosity, added links to reviews, added Champion cov info
4/13: Added NG+ info, remembered to update the second post
7/28: Added DLC info
2/5: Added additional DLC info, Scholar of the First Sin stuff, minor edits to existing stuff

EC fucked around with this message at 18:18 on Feb 5, 2015

primaltrash
Feb 11, 2008

(Thought-ful Croak)

EC posted:

Resevered

If I missed anything lemme know

You missed setting the thread subtitle as True Invective. :colbert:

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
I am prepared to die. I guess.

One question: if the servers DO crap out, we can just play offline, right?

EC
Jul 10, 2001

The Legend

armoredgorilla posted:

You missed setting the thread subtitle as True Invective. :colbert:

wat

Soul Glo posted:

I am prepared to die. I guess.

One question: if the servers DO crap out, we can just play offline, right?

There is definitely an offline mode.

Phil Tenderpuss
Jun 11, 2012
So hyped. The way stats are setup has me worrying that I'm going to end up spreading myself too thin though. Especially if I want to use pyromancy along side my dual wielding which of course I do.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
I'm so loving ready to die. One more day.

Catts
Nov 3, 2011
Why is the PC version so far away :(

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Oh man I basically ignored the last thread about anything game related (I was around for spider building chat, though). I'm so loving excited for this game. Outside of the trailer and like 1 gameplay video a while ago I'm completely blind about everything in the game. AN ENTIRE NEW DARK SOULS IN WHICH I HAVE NO loving CLUE WHAT I'M DOING 99% OF THE TIME? gently caress YES

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

EC posted:

There is definitely an offline mode.

I thought there had to be, but dude in previous thread was making like it would be pointless to play if the servers pooped the bed.

I guess if you're only in for PVP, then maybe.

DoYouHasaRabbit
Oct 8, 2007
Less than an hour. Almost there.

Cephas
May 11, 2009

Humanity's real enemy is me!
Hya hya foowah!
It shouldn't be difficult to find this game in stores tomorrow without having it pre-ordered, right? I'm old and video game sales are confusing to me now. I know gamestop is a butt about buying new games that you haven't pre-ordered but they're usually the only ones like that, right?

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

Soul Glo posted:

I thought there had to be, but dude in previous thread was making like it would be pointless to play if the servers pooped the bed.

It's not like characters are offline or online only, just play the game singleplayer-ish until the servers recover.

EC
Jul 10, 2001

The Legend

Soul Glo posted:

Just like the previous games, playing offline will be a very limited experience compared to playing online, but it'll still work.

Meatsicle
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless
Should we pick a god to worship for that matchmaking ring?

see you tomorrow
Jun 27, 2009

@RatHat from the last thread, Brad from Giant Bomb getting parried by Garl Vinland is at 1:36 in this. You have to be a subscriber to watch it.

Here's a gif if minus is working for you

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

EC posted:

Just like the previous games, playing offline will be a very limited experience compared to playing online, but it'll still work.

I played through Dark Souls while on post without any accessible internet, and it was still a very good game. I completely missed any extras, but I didn't know they were missing at the time, so I had my enjoyment.

After playing a few hours while having connectivity, I do not think you should every play Dark Souls without the Internet.

Austin S
Jul 2, 2005
This will be my first release-day purchase since Dragon's Dogma.
On the spectrum between Dickwraith and Sunbro I'm squarely on the Sun side, thought I don't mind indulging in a bit of righteous vengeance now and then.
I'll have to resist making a 'jack of all trades' character from the start since I will die to invaders (and the environment) regardless of my build.

Kiggles
Dec 30, 2007

Cephas posted:

It shouldn't be difficult to find this game in stores tomorrow without having it pre-ordered, right? I'm old and video game sales are confusing to me now. I know gamestop is a butt about buying new games that you haven't pre-ordered but they're usually the only ones like that, right?

I have always had good luck and just wandering into Target on release day for new games. Any stores like that are pretty good bets, in my experience, unless the game is extremely niche, in which case they just might not carry the game.

Monolith.
Jan 28, 2011

To save the world from the expanding Zone.
I for one am ready to die after work tomorrow.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Jethro Tull is a weird loving choice but gently caress it DARK SOULS.

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Burning wings of anguish? Sign me The gently caress Up !!

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Ground floor fuckers see you in 2000 pages!

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

straight jerkers posted:

@RatHat from the last thread, Brad from Giant Bomb getting parried by Garl Vinland is at 1:36 in this. You have to be a subscriber to watch it.

Here's a gif if minus is working for you

Did the actual parry get clipped out of the gif or something? I'm not seeing it... just him staggering and getting hit.

see you tomorrow
Jun 27, 2009

enojy posted:

Did the actual parry get clipped out of the gif or something? I'm not seeing it... just him staggering and getting hit.

Nope, that's exactly how it went. You don't see Garl do anything but Brad's guy definitely reacts like he was parried and then Garl does a riposte animation. It's weird.

Robawesome
Jul 22, 2005

Praise the Sun!

Eddain
May 6, 2007
I only played the previous games offline when I was grinding out the Platinum trophy. It was pretty much mandatory for Demon's Souls, for Dark Souls it just made it faster.

I don't know if I should try out the two-weapon fighting style or stick to my usual bow/caster setup. For those of you who played the beta, was two-weapon fighting useful?

UberJumper
May 20, 2007
woop
I copied a bunch of information posted on 4chan and compiled it into a more readable format, basically it is an incomplete listing of weapons, spells and where to get them.

Spells: http://pastebin.com/EjsXX1su
Weapons: http://pastebin.com/3t5hief8

Here is another information dump on covenants:

http://pastebin.com/2sSJqqfd

I am disappointed that apparently like dark souls 1, you need to give stuff to covenants one at a time.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lol this is gonna be my first midnight release thing hope there isn't anyone there.

Wet Biscuit McGlee
Jul 13, 2006

girls hate me
I caved and preordered off PSN. So much for not spending money of video games in 2014. I have to be there day 1 for the blood stains everywhere.

Mercedes
Mar 7, 2006

"So you Jesus?"

"And you black?"

"Nigga prove it!"

And so Black Jesus turned water into a bucket of chicken. And He saw that it was good.

I need this game inside me.

Annoying Reveler
Jul 16, 2002
I'm skipping work tomorrow to play my with my collector's edition. I'm the worst adult! :downsbravo:

Megalixir
Nov 10, 2007

Vanillaware ltd.
Sunbros are nothing but a legend.

Eddain
May 6, 2007

Annoying Reveler posted:

I'm skipping work tomorrow to play my with my collector's edition. I'm the worst adult! :downsbravo:

I took two (approved) days off for Dark Souls' release and Amazon's shipment from Namco got delayed two days. That sucked.

primaltrash
Feb 11, 2008

(Thought-ful Croak)
Potentially useful site, was just put up today.

http://farfire.darksoulsii.com/pc/

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

3 1/2 HOURS LEFT :supaburn: :pcgaming:

Turncoat Mommy
Oct 3, 2010

I believe in you.
Gonna kill EC a couple times, maybe more.

THE PWNER
Sep 7, 2006

by merry exmarx

EC posted:

PLOT
- Ahahahahaahahah

Hey gently caress you buddy, Dark Souls' plot was loving masterful and completely unobtrusive.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
:siren:HOLD B AND DOWN TO SLIDE DOWN THE LADDER AND UP TO RUSH UP :siren:

:siren:Illusory walls can both be activated by X or destroyed!:siren:

:siren:USE EFFIGIES FOR HUMANITY THERE'S NO REASON TO BURN THEM, PULL OUT YOUR ETHERNET IF YOU REALLY WANT:siren:

:siren:If your rolling sucks try raising Adaptability for DS style ninja moves. ADP IS NOT A DUMP STAT IN FACT IT IS THE MOST USEFUL STAT IN THE GAME:siren:

POSTING ON THE FIRST PAGE

I'm getting it from Gamestop tonight. I'm hoping Titanfall isn't too crazy because those motherfuckers need to Praise some sun

Note: I have never actually heard Solaire say that...

Alan Smithee fucked around with this message at 08:21 on Mar 15, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

About to go pick up the PS3 version and play for a few hours tonight. I'm ericiidx on PSN. If you invade me get hosed.

• Locked thread