Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002
Edit: Sold in less than a day

Nitrox fucked around with this message at 04:22 on Mar 17, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scarface11d
Nov 12, 2010
Selling my Honda http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121296182922?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Couple items for your triumph folks (and possibly others).

First up, gold anodized headstock nut thingy. $20 shipped to the lower 48.

Next up is a complete 2007 Daytona 675 wiring harness, including fuses, relays, OBDII port, ECU harness etc. $75 shipped to the lower 48.

PM or reply here I suppose!

invision
Mar 2, 2009

I DIDN'T GET ENOUGH RAPE LAST TIME, MAY I HAVE SOME MORE?
SOLD SOLD SOLD

invision fucked around with this message at 02:50 on Mar 26, 2014

tbb9
Sep 6, 2011
Where are you located? I'm 5'7" 150lbs, do you think the 2 inches would be the difference?

invision
Mar 2, 2009

tbb9 posted:

Where are you located? I'm 5'7" 150lbs, do you think the 2 inches would be the difference?

Portland, OR

Should be just about perfect I'd think. PM me!

tbb9
Sep 6, 2011
Redacted

tbb9 fucked around with this message at 21:57 on Mar 25, 2014

invision
Mar 2, 2009

Sent

XYLOPAGUS
Aug 23, 2006
--the creator of awesome--
Just posting to let everyone know invision is a great seller. I still, almost daily, wear the jacket I bought from invision over a year ago.

invision
Mar 2, 2009

XYLOPAGUS posted:

Just posting to let everyone know invision is a great seller. I still, almost daily, wear the jacket I bought from invision over a year ago.

Hah, thanks! I was just talking about that Dainese set that I sold to you with my friend the other day.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
Want to shave about 8lbs off your motorbiek and have a battery that loves Mother Earth and won't explode and burn your face off?

I have a Shoria lithium-ion battery, just 2.3lbs, selling cheap new-in-box with a new charger since the ignoble end of my Kawasaki Ninja rebuild (said battery was not on the bike when it burned to the ground).

Model is LFX14L5-BS12, check Shorai site to see if it fits your bike: http://shoraipower.com/products

SA-Mart thread: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3619640

apseudonym
Feb 25, 2011

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

Want to shave about 8lbs off your motorbiek and have a battery that loves Mother Earth and won't explode and burn your face off?

I have a Shoria lithium-ion battery, just 2.3lbs, selling cheap new-in-box with a new charger since the ignoble end of my Kawasaki Ninja rebuild (said battery was not on the bike when it burned to the ground).

Model is LFX14L5-BS12, check Shorai site to see if it fits your bike: http://shoraipower.com/products

SA-Mart thread: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3619640

gently caress I just replaced the battery in my 500R :negative:.

XYLOPAGUS
Aug 23, 2006

invision posted:

Hah, thanks! I was just talking about that Dainese set that I sold to you with my friend the other day.

I get questions constantly on the damage and my response is always "I bought it pre tested!" Still can't fit into those pants though, haha. I'm actually back in Houston. I plan to go to several track days at MSRH this year. You were from the Houston area right?

invision
Mar 2, 2009

XYLOPAGUS posted:

I get questions constantly on the damage and my response is always "I bought it pre tested!" Still can't fit into those pants though, haha. I'm actually back in Houston. I plan to go to several track days at MSRH this year. You were from the Houston area right?

Yep. That's where that jacket got it's battle scars was MSRH hah. Theres a goon that's an instructor for FastLine @ msrh. I think his username is Veritas?

ACEofsnett
Feb 19, 2007

FILTHY CASUAL | CONSOLE PEASANT
Cross posting from the AI marketplace by recommendation. I'm selling a massive lot of Harley / Indian motorcycle parts and accessories. Partially completed frames, welding jigs and much much more. Side engine covers, shocks, rims, thousands of brackets. Literally Over two tons of stuff here. Looking to get $4500 on CL, $3500 goon price. PM me for CL link, more information. Located in Connecticut.

xaarman
Mar 12, 2003

IRONKNUCKLE PERMABANNED! READ HERE
Selling 06 SV650S plastics. Turned my SV into a full time track bike (no going back now!)

Condition 8/10 - color looks washed in pictures, it is the same red as this bike: http://i.imgur.com/jooTjRO.jpg

$575 shipped.

Comes with very nice fender eliminator kit (brake lights are also turn signals) and flush turn signals. Wiring is plug and play.

http://imgur.com/a/C92X8

PM or username @ gmail.com

xaarman fucked around with this message at 03:15 on Mar 28, 2014

xaarman
Mar 12, 2003

Sargent seat sold!

xaarman fucked around with this message at 02:58 on Mar 28, 2014

tbb9
Sep 6, 2011
Email sent

xaarman
Mar 12, 2003

Email replied!

americanzero4128
Jul 20, 2009
Grimey Drawer
Buy my 1999 Honda Shadow VT1100C!

http://chambana.craigslist.org/mcy/4399090192.html

I'm asking $3500 there, I'd do a goon discount and bring it down to $3200. If you're interested but you think that price is too high, that's okay too - contact me and maybe we can work something out. I'm selling this bike because I bought a 2006 Honda VTX1300 and can't ride two bikes at once. I live in the Chicago area and the bike is currently stored at my parents' house near Champaign in their garage because I don't have one at my apartment. If you're seriously interested and in Chicago, I'll need a few days to work out the transportation of it to bring it up here.

americanzero4128 fucked around with this message at 17:00 on Mar 30, 2014

XYLOPAGUS
Aug 23, 2006
I like the yellow on that bike. Looks great. GLWS

My room-mate has some parts from his VTX-1800 which would likely fit your new bike. I'm not sure what he has, with the exception of some crazy awesome expensive seat. He rides a Rocket III touring now.

tbb9
Sep 6, 2011

xaarman posted:

Sargent seat sold!

Received Sargent seat today, I thank you, most of all my rear end thanks you.

MetaJew
Apr 14, 2006
Gather round, one and all, and thrill to my turgid tales of underwhelming misadventure!
edit: sold

MetaJew fucked around with this message at 03:43 on Apr 8, 2014

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010
Edit-Sold.

kenny powerzzz fucked around with this message at 23:47 on Apr 14, 2014

that one guy chad
Jan 12, 2008

SOLD
http://tucson.craigslist.org/mcy/4398526530.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGkYsa7kgUU
Gallery: http://imgur.com/a/irp2d

that one guy chad fucked around with this message at 18:35 on Apr 18, 2014

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

Just an interest check, I haven't washed it or even put up a CL ad yet.

I'm thinking about selling my 1999 SV650. ~65k miles, new front tire at 63k and rear at 61k fresh battery at 60k or so. Was going to put it on CL for $2500 (yes that's high, I know) then negotiate from there. Goons get MUCH better price, especially if they save me from dealing with the idiots of CL.

I'm located near Knoxville, TN. PM me if you're interested.

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
:hawksin:
I'm selling all the parts we took off my 99 Sportster XL1200C

From front to back
Both fenders
Bars
Risers
Ignition and coil
Aftermarket Samson legend shorties exhaust
Crash bars
Seat
Shocks
Final drive belt and pulleys
Rear brake
Tail light
Turn signals front and back

Silvah
Aug 27, 2004
s0me
Edit: Sold the bike!

I have some gear for sale:

Shoei RF-1100 w/ 3 visors (clear, light smoke, dark smoke), size XXL. Never impacted/dropped - $200
Shoei RF-1000 w/ clear & smoke visors, size XXL. Never impacted/dropped - $150
2 pack of Sena SMH-10D bluetooth helmet communicators 2 pack of Sena SMH-10D bluetooth helmet communicators . One is on the RF-1100, the other is unused. These are awesome, and can be used to communicate with a partner, and hook to your phone via bluetooth to make phone calls by voice, play music, etc. - $125 each or $200 for the pair.

$400 for everything if you can pick up locally in LA. Shipping not included in prices.

Email: whatman@gmail.com (no PMs, sorry!)

Silvah fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Apr 8, 2014

travisray2004
Dec 2, 2004
SuprMan
poo poo, I've been looking around random forums trying to find some mirrors and didn't think to come to this thread.

I'm looking for some late model sport bike mirrors. Preferably from a ZX6R or CBR600, OEM and in good condition. Looking to spend $15-$30. Thank you.

tarzanspuma
Jan 23, 2006

Gorilla
Sale pending

So... selling a thing... a weird thing. I doubt anyone here would be interested, but what the hell:

2005 BMW R1200ST - 24,1xx miles, really good shape. I only let Z3n ride it like three, four times, tops. It survived.

tarzanspuma fucked around with this message at 04:44 on Apr 23, 2014

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

If you were closer I would buy it. Shipped to the CDN border for that price? :)

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

I'll deliver it to the Canadian border for the price of a flight from MDW-LAX and fuel.

tarzanspuma
Jan 23, 2006

Gorilla

slidebite posted:

If you were closer I would buy it. Shipped to the CDN border for that price? :)

If I were a motivated seller, maybe... But I'm not that motivated. :effort:

I will say, this a perfect bike for a fly & ride. I once rode 900 miles in one day, Idaho to my home, with bronchitis!

I'm getting married later this month, but starting in May I can probably pick you up at LAX and furnish a nights' accommodations in Lovely Santa Barbara (or nearby slum-town, where I actually live).

Safety Dance posted:

I'll deliver it to the Canadian border for the price of a flight from MDW-LAX and fuel.

Christ, we need some sort of Goon-Relay riding/bike-delivery network.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.
You should absolutely do a fly and ride. I've known tarzanspuma for years and years, he takes awesome care of his bikes, and I would absolutely trust that bike to make the trek. I've got another friend who bought a bike from me and rode it back to canada, so if you needed help on the import front I could put you guys in touch.

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

To be clear I would be buying the bike with intention of flipping it since I doubt I'd prefer it over the C14.

BMWs go for a premium up here, even if I factor in a US-detraction (some people don't like import bikes).

I can do a one-way to LAX from GTF for decent enough. I have driven from Mission Veijo/Laguna area to home in Southern Alberta with 1 overnight south of SLC so it is do-able.

Let me think about it and do a bit more market research.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.
You're welcome to stop over at my place in the bay or use it as a home base for exploring bay area roads if you decide to go with it :)

Taking the fun way (all highway 1, all the time), it's about a full day's ride from santa barbara to the bay.

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

You rat bastards, you're giving me a holiday idea now.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

The bikes I've bought on fly and rides haven't always been the best motorcycles I've ever owned, but the experience made the bike. I don't really like Speed Triples, but the experience of riding one from SLC to Oakland in a day was incredible.

In fact, I'm starting to think I won't buy good, working bikes if I'm not buying them on fly and rides anymore.

Discomancer
Aug 31, 2001

I'm on a cupcake caper!

Silvah posted:

Edit: Sold the bike!

I have some gear for sale:

Shoei RF-1100 w/ 3 visors (clear, light smoke, dark smoke), size XXL. Never impacted/dropped - $200
Shoei RF-1000 w/ clear & smoke visors, size XXL. Never impacted/dropped - $150
2 pack of Sena SMH-10D bluetooth helmet communicators 2 pack of Sena SMH-10D bluetooth helmet communicators . One is on the RF-1100, the other is unused. These are awesome, and can be used to communicate with a partner, and hook to your phone via bluetooth to make phone calls by voice, play music, etc. - $125 each or $200 for the pair.

$400 for everything if you can pick up locally in LA. Shipping not included in prices.

Email: whatman@gmail.com (no PMs, sorry!)
Sent you an email about thosee headsets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

whelp, 'bout that time:
2008 KTM 690 SMC
Clean Title in hand/Currently registered and ready to ride
11xxx miles (Currently at 800, going up as I commute on it.)
$7000 OBO

Bought from a friend who was basically the original owner, owned it since ~1000 miles.
Valve check (never moved out of spec since new) at 11k
Cam Rocker arms checked and fine
Oil change at 11k
Brake fluid flush/pads at 80%
Sprockets in good shape, could use a new chain.
Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa Front/Corso Rosso rear, both with ~1k on them.
Currently in stock trim, also have a Leo Vince SBK exhaust for it and an Evo airbox lid, plus some other small odds and ends for it.
Currently on the Akro map, no stalling problems.
G2 throttle tamer

Not in perfect cosmetic shape, it's a supermoto, it's been ridden offroad, on track, but very well taken care of, oil always changed with Motorex, at 2k or before taking it to the track.

Shift lever tip was replaced with a bolt after tip over, some damage to the plastic on the right side, brake lever is a Brembo lever rather than the OEM one. Has the usual supermoto cosmetic flaws but in excellent mechanical shape and ready to ride.

Interested in trades for a Husky 610 + cash, or something oddball + cash. Test rides with cash in hand.