Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
buy a hotdog!
Oct 24, 2010
These probably haven't been posted in a while so here's two videos of some awkward watch&weight goon alone and stuttering to a camera about his clothing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3XAOAmt-jI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SK2OHVr2zG4

And another (painful) one with goons meeting Lowtax at an airport:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mloc0jh6kV4

buy a hotdog! has a new favorite as of 13:32 on Apr 9, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

MAKE NO BABBYS posted:

What the gently caress is the point of non alcoholic wine?!?

I bought some once because it came bundled with one of those rubber bracelets that said "designated driver." I wanted that bracelet because I'm usually the biggest drunk at the party and thought it was funny.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
Non-alcoholic booze is also great when you're the host and you want to blend in while staying sober to make sure guests are taken care of. If someone needs a ride somewhere or (god forbid!) you're running out of real booze, at least one person has no alcohol in his or her system.

I'd bet ten bucks that this kid told the barber "I WANNA LOOK JUST LIKE DADDY"

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

Non-alcoholic booze is also great when you're the host and you want to blend in while staying sober to make sure guests are taken care of. If someone needs a ride somewhere or (god forbid!) you're running out of real booze, at least one person has no alcohol in his or her system.

I'd bet ten bucks that this kid told the barber "I WANNA LOOK JUST LIKE DADDY"

Bullshit. That kid walked in, threw his empty capri sun down and said set those clippers to bad mother fucker.

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

buy a hotdog! posted:

These probably haven't been posted in a while so here's two videos of some awkward watch&weight goon alone and stuttering to a camera about his clothing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3XAOAmt-jI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SK2OHVr2zG4

Haha, good ol' hypnotic.

My fave edit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icwgIO82uPQ

not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!

Calico Heart posted:

tubby can't stress how much he doesn't like his burger king

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lR6FXuNjzdM

This is a grown man who literally does nothing besides eat burgers and complain about them. I know we've had a lot of endurance videos but I don't know I find this guy insufferable how can you even pretend to care about fast food so much

I love this

and

Twat McTwatterson posted:

Creepy and lovely comment. You're part of the rape culture problem.

This

Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

Reactor: Online
Sensors: Online
Weapons: Online

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL

Calico Heart posted:

tubby can't stress how much he doesn't like his burger king

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lR6FXuNjzdM

This is a grown man who literally does nothing besides eat burgers and complain about them. I know we've had a lot of endurance videos but I don't know I find this guy insufferable how can you even pretend to care about fast food so much

First thing that came to mind:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnC-zhRCGNg (Another burger... "review")

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Edmond Dantes posted:

First thing that came to mind:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnC-zhRCGNg (Another burger... "review")

drat now I want a burger. A Five Guys burger.

A Fucker IRL
Jan 25, 2014

by Baldo di Gregorio

FrozenVent posted:

drat now I want a burger. A Five Guys burger.

The name Five Guys reminds me of a picture I saw once of a honest to god mantrain.

Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL

A Fucker IRL posted:

The name Five Guys reminds me of a picture I saw once of a honest to god mantrain.

I'm quite surprised I haven't come across a manouroboros yet. Haven't actually gone looking for one, but "not actively looking for X" isn't an impediment for the internet to... surprise you with it.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Edmond Dantes posted:

I'm quite surprised I haven't come across a manouroboros yet. Haven't actually gone looking for one, but "not actively looking for X" isn't an impediment for the internet to... surprise you with it.

Assuming a dick can comfortably bend 15 degrees sideways, you'd need 24 guys to complete the circle. 12 at 30 degrees. I doubt anyone'd want a tighter circle than that. Someone else can do the calculation for feasibility regarding hip width and depth and minimum penis length for the connections.

That said, I'd be surprised if it hasn't been done. Because such is the internet and the world it connects.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

FrozenVent posted:

Assuming a dick can comfortably bend 15 degrees sideways, you'd need 24 guys to complete the circle. 12 at 30 degrees. I doubt anyone'd want a tighter circle than that. Someone else can do the calculation for feasibility regarding hip width and depth and minimum penis length for the connections.

That said, I'd be surprised if it hasn't been done. Because such is the internet and the world it connects.

How would they thrust?

Baldbeard
Mar 26, 2011

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

I don't get it though, you might as well drink -anything- at that point right? If you aren't drinking alcohol, at least drink a non-alcoholic beverage that doesn't taste like garbage rainwater.

Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL

Wasabi the J posted:

How would they thrust?

One at a time.

DStecks
Feb 6, 2012

Wasabi the J posted:

How would they thrust?

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Baldbeard posted:

I don't get it though, you might as well drink -anything- at that point right? If you aren't drinking alcohol, at least drink a non-alcoholic beverage that doesn't taste like garbage rainwater.

So you don't stand out and/or make people nervous. If you're pouring from/drinking from a bottle, nobody is going to take the time to examine the label, so it looks like you're partying hard like everyone else. I suppose you could empty out some beer or wine bottles and fill them with other stuff if you really wanted to, but :effort:

Have you ever been the only one noticeably not drinking or smoking at a party? Some people get nervous around you for their own reasons. Others either insist that you have a drink with them or keep asking why you aren't partying like everybody else. It's just easier to pretend in order to make everyone happy in those cases.

It would be really weird to arrive at a shindig and have the host insist that you drink up while not drinking him- or herself, I guess.

Tardigrade
Jul 13, 2012

Half arthropod, half marshmallow, all cute.
Non-alcoholic wine/beer is also common in Islamic countries, where the more devout Muslims can drink without actually drinking. You could go to a convenience store and find 0% alcohol beer right next to the regular kind.

QueenOfMistakes
Feb 22, 2007

Kittens are tasty.

He was recently on British daytime TV promoting cosplay.

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

I hope he didn't care about that pizza.
He's definitely a shining example of why people might want to wear masks more often.

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

So you don't stand out and/or make people nervous. If you're pouring from/drinking from a bottle, nobody is going to take the time to examine the label, so it looks like you're partying hard like everyone else. I suppose you could empty out some beer or wine bottles and fill them with other stuff if you really wanted to, but :effort:

Have you ever been the only one noticeably not drinking or smoking at a party? Some people get nervous around you for their own reasons. Others either insist that you have a drink with them or keep asking why you aren't partying like everybody else. It's just easier to pretend in order to make everyone happy in those cases.

It would be really weird to arrive at a shindig and have the host insist that you drink up while not drinking him- or herself, I guess.

If someone cares about what I'm drinking at a party then they're Awkward (capital A, as in fodder for this thread) at the very least. Seriously I'm just imagining someone looking at everyone's drink and having a panic attack that someone's having a Coke instead

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Please, don't be my neighbor.

BattleMaster posted:

If someone cares about what I'm drinking at a party then they're Awkward (capital A, as in fodder for this thread) at the very least. Seriously I'm just imagining someone looking at everyone's drink and having a panic attack that someone's having a Coke instead
And god help you if you just want water.

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day
From Facebook

This was from last weekend, not a goon meetup circa 2003.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Nerd shack baby.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

actual can of moutain dew on the right I assume ?

unpacked robinhood has a new favorite as of 21:20 on Apr 9, 2014

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

BattleMaster posted:

Have you ever tried to stop drinking, yet maintain a social life?

Oh, you're not drinking? Do you want a beer?

Are you sure you don't want something?

Here's a beer.

Do you want a drink?

And so on.

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

FrozenVent posted:

Here's a beer.

Do you want a drink?

And so on.

Yeah I drink whatever I feel like (which may or may not include whatever everyone else is drinking) and I've never had anyone be a weird overbearing mother hen about what's in my hand.

Dance McPants
Mar 11, 2006

Holy poo poo shut up about not drinking. I've been DD quite a bit and just get myself a loving coke. If someone bugs me about it I lie and tell them there's rum in it.

Back to the awkward and gross, look at this new subreddit that's definitely not r/creepshots back under the pretense of bad fashion:
http://www.reddit.com/r/CandidFashionPolice/

It's totally about the fashion you guys! Just look at the comments:

zagbag posted:

Mouth watering fashion choice,

germanboy83 posted:

Nice tight rear end though

TheTimeShrike posted:

What could lady be doing? She clearly didn't just come from a job interview. What are the odds she is a high end prostitute? Or maybe she's just rich and doesn't give a gently caress? Waiting for her rich boyfriend?

lumberman53 posted:

Get your whore feet off the couch!

But remember, this is about fashion!

sweetsourwilly posted:

Why are people in here commentating about creepshots and looking into other users history?! This is a fashion sub.... stay out if you're not about the fashion. Yaaaaaassssss!!!

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Edit: forget it.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

FrozenVent posted:

Here's a beer.

Do you want a drink?

And so on.

You just say "no thanks"? I'm not a big drinker, but no one is pressuring me to drink alcohol when I'm in a party. Maybe you have...awkward friends.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

FrozenVent posted:

Here's a beer.

Do you want a drink?

And so on.

Sounds like you A) Have no experience in this and are going by 80s-90s party movies or B) Need new friends.

Stairs
Oct 13, 2004
Seriously. Every friend I have drinks but none of us would try to get someone to drink because hey... More booze for us!

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Stairs posted:

Seriously. Every friend I have drinks but none of us would try to get someone to drink because hey... More booze for us!

Actually yeah basically all of my social gatherings are bring your own. There's trading and offers to try whatever craft thing somebody grabbed but no one pressures anybody else.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Goddamn, even in high school if you were at a party and didn't want to drink it was no big deal.

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Stairs posted:

More booze AND a designated driver - WIN.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

quote:

Huge fan of dachshunds since '97

Kind of a poser, I've been into them since at least '96.

Forti
May 5, 2009

No one gives a gently caress if you drink or do not drink

Palpatine MD
Jan 31, 2012

Passionate about your involuntary euthanasia.
Wherein a 400 pound man gets raging mad about Wrestling and ends up stomping around in a room littered with Bluray covers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvXRoe3vui0

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dance McPants posted:

Holy poo poo shut up about not drinking. I've been DD quite a bit and just get myself a loving coke. If someone bugs me about it I lie and tell them there's rum in it.

Back to the awkward and gross, look at this new subreddit that's definitely not r/creepshots back under the pretense of bad fashion:
http://www.reddit.com/r/CandidFashionPolice/

It's totally about the fashion you guys! Just look at the comments:

But remember, this is about fashion!

better start posting lots of dong outlines in tights since its totally about fashion not creepin on rear end

not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!

Palpatine MD posted:

Wherein a 400 pound man gets raging mad about Wrestling and ends up stomping around in a room littered with Bluray covers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvXRoe3vui0

I found this really uncomfortable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I get kind of confused at how invested the internet seems to get in wrestling storylines. Like I know a few days ago the Undertaker apparently had a really long win streak ended or something and people got upset but surely most of those people are probably old enough to know it's all scripted, I just don't get it

• Locked thread