Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

sba posted:

If he took off his Beats by Dre he would have heard her say no.

:drat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

sba posted:

If he took off his Beats by Dre he would have heard her say no.

Quest For Glory II posted:

Well you can tell everybody...

yeah you can tell everybody

w-wait no that was

no stop come back don't call the police those were lyrics

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Eli Manning is having ankle surgery. :ohdear:

Voodoo
Jun 3, 2003

m2sbr what
Best comment off reddit was "I guess Green Bay's defense finally decided to press charges." I had a mighty chuckle!

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham
eli won't be able to be a real threat to run anymore oh no

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

To clarify, he's having his ankle scoped, which with his level of post-operative available care, is probably a non-issue. I had my knee scoped a little less than a year ago and I still get pain in it every day by the end of the day. He should be able to drop back or run in a few months time easily.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

davecrazy posted:

Eli Manning is having ankle surgery. :ohdear:

Which foot?

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
Roethlisberger had similar surgery last offseason and if anything looked a little more mobile last season, and didn't get banged up as much.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Doltos posted:

Which foot?

His left one. It isn't a big deal though, he has two of them.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

FizFashizzle posted:

At least the two rivals came together over something.

This post isn't getting enough love (unless I'm reading a joke from it that isn't really meant to be there)

Every time I read this and get to his name at the end, the contents make me read it as David Whitey

Intruder fucked around with this message at 19:57 on Apr 10, 2014

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Chichevache posted:

His left one. It isn't a big deal though, he has two of them.

It's not a big deal because his right foot is his plant foot.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Doltos posted:

It's not a big deal because his right foot is his plant foot.

Can I say whoosh, or is my joke that bad?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Chichevache posted:

Can I say whoosh, or is my joke that bad?

You're just trying too hard right now, broseph. Take a walk around the block.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Really the most amazing part is that it's a PT Cruiser.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Goddammit Kaepernick what are you doing

And Quinton Patton I thought more of you. :argh:

See what happens, hanging out with a dirty Seahawk like Ricardo Lockette who used to be a Niner

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

Spoeank posted:

See what happens, hanging out with a dirty Seahawk like Ricardo Lockette who used to be a Niner

This is going to lead to weeks of insufferable old white men talking about thugs instead of sports news again isn't it?

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I never want to wake up in a hospital and not know how I got there.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
It's impossible to have close-together eyes and not be a sex offender.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

A Man and his dog posted:

It isn't that bad, you're usually heavily sedated so there's not much of an initial shock.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Trast posted:

This is going to lead to weeks of insufferable old white men talking about thugs instead of sports news again isn't it?
There's also a bong involved too, so yeah

turbomoose
Nov 29, 2008
Playing the banjo can be a relaxing activity and create lifelong friendships!
\
:backtowork:

Trast posted:

If those thugs didn't have so many tattoos maybe they wouldn't commit so many crimes!

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
I hope he didn't commit some sort of sexual indecency thing.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

Detroit_Dogg posted:

I hope he didn't commit some sort of sexual indecency thing.

Sex crimes are terrible so yes I hope it didn't happen.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
I've watched a lot of Law and Order SVU and let me tell you that sex crimes are p. hosed.

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham

Spoeank posted:

there haven't been any charges pressed and the story doesn't really seem to conclude that kaep did anything at all. hopefully nothing happened you really never know but its kinda early to be judging any of these guys unless you're a seahawks fan with an inferiority complex

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

Coldforge posted:

she had to 'hit' the bong which contained marijuana,"

Gerty
Jun 11, 2013

by XyloJW
that's drugs

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Don't party with wheez

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Lol

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

I just noticed that he doesn't have a handicap tag or anything lol

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Just looks at the car and assumes.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Detroit_Dogg posted:

I've watched a lot of Law and Order SVU and let me tell you that sex crimes are p. hosed.

Someone call Nancy Grace.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Earlier this offseason, the Eagles made an offer for Dion Jordan, and now we know what it was: A 2nd round pick and Brandon Graham.

superaielman
Mar 16, 2006

You can't harm me. Are you a fucking ass? Do you not know who I am? He must not know who I am.
That would have been a hell of a deal if the Eagles could've pulled it off. If lovely first round pass rushers and a 2nd round pick are enough to get Dion Jordon, someone get TT on the horn and tell him to pack Nick Perry's bags.

superaielman fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Apr 10, 2014

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
You guys are hosed when Brandon Graham suddenly grows 3 inches.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Shawne Merriman has a new career!

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/467651-update-former-nfl-star-shawne-merriman-signs-deal-w-wwe

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
This is hilarious, he got in a twitter fight with CM Punk and now Punk's going to get the chance to make him look like a bitch

(Again)

Parlett316
Dec 6, 2002

Jon Snow is viciously stabbed by his friends in the night's watch for wanting to rescue Mance Rayder from Ramsay Bolton

Intruder posted:

This is hilarious, he got in a twitter fight with CM Punk and now Punk's going to get the chance to make him look like a bitch

(Again)

Punk is AWOL from WWE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

I had plenty of friends in college that went liquor + weed + more liquor + more weed and probably should have woken up in a hospital bed not knowing how they got there. Instead of like, the patio.

Honestly since she outright said she & Kap didn't have sex and it's only a story because she doesn't know what happened, I'm hoping for the best here. Come on guys. Don't let Perrish Cox rub off on you. Though "letting" "Perrish Cox" and "rub off" are sort of paradoxical.

• Locked thread