Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

TotalHell posted:

Oh yeah push this guy to the moon
Its going to be funny when Big Show turns heel and will be the next challenger for Daniel Bryan after Kane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SylvainMustach
Dec 12, 2007

Superior Trash Talk!

sunsweet posted:

Yeah this hot young talent the Big Show really loving needed the rub here good booking

ah, just what I thought.

at least he's not in the main event scene at the moment, but he's got to be the one wrestler, above Kofi and at par with the Great Khali, that I cannot under any circumstances see myself root for.

Edit:

achillesforever6 posted:

Its going to be funny when Big Show turns heel and will be the next challenger for Daniel Bryan after Kane

At the very least he can be somewhat entertaining as a Heel. Not so believably threatening, but entertaining.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

great main event. i hope we get a triple threat with big show, henry, and khali next week.

Vertigo Ambrosia
May 26, 2004
Heretic, please.
That NXT ad was pretty funny at least.

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
The garbage time clips are great. I love Regal and his lizards.

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"
Confidential was a great show, for the most part, so it's cool whenever they play clips from it.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

That was the worst Main Event by far since the live streaming thing started.

Also, this episode of Rewind is going to own.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

So, oddball question: Is it me or did some of the Diva's have new Entrance Music? Granted it's been a million years since I heard most of them, but I remember most Diva's have interchangeable, indistinguishable theme songs and almost every one in that Battle Royal sounded pretty unique and recognizable. Granted, two of them were stolen from Fandango and Brodus, but still, it was nice.

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"
I don't think any of them debuted a new song tonight or anything, it's just that you never hear Tamina's theme or Eva Marie's.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Imagine Cole making that call

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

That crowd was popping for Big Show, ya'll can dump on him being old and not liking him all you want but he's decently popular :colbert:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Am I the only one getting some weird blips? It's not like buffering, it's different.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Am I the only one getting some weird blips? It's not like buffering, it's different.

I am getting it too. Weird, but not unwatchable.

chirico cuvie
Jan 23, 2004
Made of beef and beef byproduct
Lipstick Apathy

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I'm getting it too, watching on a PS3. It's during the interview bits and not the archival footage, strangely.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

chirico cuvie posted:

I'm getting it too, watching on a PS3. It's during the interview bits and not the archival footage, strangely.

Yeah, seems like a Network-side issue then. I'd forgotten how good this match is.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

God this match is so loving good

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.
I look forward to Roddy Piper cutting promos on a variety of household appliances.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Watching Warrior talk, knowing how recently this was taped, is kinda creepy/sad.

mikemil828
May 15, 2008

A man who has said too much
Vs. Barry Horowitz

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Listening to Warrior talk makes me so mad because he seemed so nice and genuinely grateful and wanting people to enjoy themselves. Why did he have to spit such bile? :smith:

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

That really was a great match

E: sting deal confirmed holy moly

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
STING

mikemil828
May 15, 2008

A man who has said too much
Oh snap!

Fushin
Dec 16, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Well that was unexpected!

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
Does that count as Sting's debut in WWE

Vintimus Prime
Apr 24, 2008

DERRRRRPPP what are picture threads for????

Sting. Well hello there.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Cast No Engine posted:

Does that count as Sting's debut in WWE

That was more Real Estate Steve, tbh.

Vintimus Prime
Apr 24, 2008

Batista seems more invested talking about the Warrior than his entire run back so far

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
You know Batista may actually have best expressed why I loved Warrior so much and with the same enthusiasm. That was unexpected.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Bats lookin real old here

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Ahaha I love you Jericho :allears:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
These memorial things are so great. You can really feel the individuality in the rememberances. :unsmith:

Vintimus Prime
Apr 24, 2008

Andre's logo was a handprint? Haha I don't remember that

Vintimus Prime
Apr 24, 2008

Holy poo poo at this promo

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Vintimus Prime posted:

Holy poo poo at this promo

They were....something else. It's more incoherent than Steiner.

Vintimus Prime
Apr 24, 2008

gfanikf posted:

They were....something else. It's more incoherent than Steiner.

Definitely didn't remember that one.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Vintimus Prime posted:

Definitely didn't remember that one.

Cockpit doors excluded...they all tend to run together. I mean I loved them so I guess it worked.

Vintimus Prime
Apr 24, 2008

I also forgot how Ventura loved to say absolutely haha

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Poor Bobby's back. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I realize they're painting favorable pictures of the man because he's dead, but these stories are so nice. :3:

• Locked thread