Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bpc908
Jan 27, 2013

Kacho of My own little gaming world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

That's some high praise from GeeksOfDoom.com

Orange Harrison
Feb 24, 2010

All through the day, I me mine
This weekend is Sakuracon in Seattle. I have a pass (mostly to tend the Rock Band 3 stage and some busking, I hate anime). I've heard about how phenomenally awkward convention "raves" are and this year I think I'm going to pull a Jane Goodall and enter the rave with a camera looking for some distilled awkward for Youtube/this thread.
Pray for me, goons.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

That girl in the illustration is looking right at him.

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Dobson put out a rage comic recently about people taking photographs of him at conventions so I wonder what changed.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

BattleMaster posted:

Dobson put out a rage comic recently about people taking photographs of him at conventions so I wonder what changed.

not his triglyceride level

Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011

Orange Harrison posted:

This weekend is Sakuracon in Seattle. I have a pass (mostly to tend the Rock Band 3 stage and some busking, I hate anime). I've heard about how phenomenally awkward convention "raves" are and this year I think I'm going to pull a Jane Goodall and enter the rave with a camera looking for some distilled awkward for Youtube/this thread.
Pray for me, goons.

Sakuracon a/u/g you say?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP5lz2CYNR4

Train Girl
Oct 11, 2008

Before I died, I told me many things...

Shugojin posted:

It's tacky as hell but a good lookin' dude could probably pull it off.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

The pre-teen quality work of his little table signs bugs me more than anything.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
So the Harlem Shake kid was posted in the thread a few days back, but you're missing his best video: the one where he sings dubstep about bagels.

Yeah, seriously.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aCWjkcLWBY

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Isn't this the dude who drew himself as a blue bear in a fedora?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Acquire Currency! posted:

Isn't this the dude who drew himself as a blue bear in a fedora?

It is indeed.

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

:eyepop:

The Monkey Man
Jun 10, 2012

HERD U WERE TALKIN SHIT

snortpocket
Apr 27, 2004

Oh... my podcast... it's so good... ungh.... it's the best.... podcast ever.... oh god.... UNNNGGGGGHHHH

These guys all look like it was the goat doing the sodomizing

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfrKsd29y2A

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Top right looks like a kid trying to go super saiyan

Gamma Nerd
May 14, 2012

metal-archives can dig up a lot of silly band photos. Their random band function is a great way to waste time.

One of my favorite awkward metal band photos is from last.fm, however:

These guys (Mithras) are one of my favorite bands but god drat do they look like dorks

Gamma Nerd has a new favorite as of 00:47 on Apr 18, 2014

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

e: forgot this is't GBS 2.1

Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011

Orange Harrison posted:

This weekend is Sakuracon in Seattle. I have a pass (mostly to tend the Rock Band 3 stage and some busking, I hate anime)

Yeah ok dogg.

Ulfhednar
Dec 16, 2006
Blood for the Blood God!

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

This looks like an unwrapped 3D model. :stare:

I had to add a lot more chins to get this to wrap properly.

Ulfhednar has a new favorite as of 01:26 on Apr 18, 2014

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Ulfhednar posted:

Need a doom mod to replace the Cacodemon with this

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Ulfhednar posted:

New design for the World Cup soccer ball.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Ulfhednar posted:

If the moon was a goon.

Copicat
Jan 25, 2014

jibberin' Ghibli giblets!
Majora's Mask would have been a lot more terrifying to play :gonk:

Nuclear Pogostick
Apr 9, 2007

Bouncing towards victory
I am completely incapable of looking at that without making a wee-oo-wee-oo jetsons-style noise in my head. It's loving mesmerizing. :stare:

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
I love everything about this picture.

Content:

The sad thing is he'd be totally normal looking if he wasn't dressed like a loving moron. Unless he's a waiter at a themed banquet, there's really no excuse for that outfit. And I really hate those loving giant hipster glasses.

atomicgeek
Jul 5, 2007

noony noony noony nooooooo

I like to think Adam Ant would look at everyone posted in this thread and sigh "what's the price of robbery when nothing is worth taking?"

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

DorkusMalorkus posted:

Content:

The sad thing is he'd be totally normal looking if he wasn't dressed like a loving moron. Unless he's a waiter at a themed banquet, there's really no excuse for that outfit. And I really hate those loving giant hipster glasses.

Bob Backlund?

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll0dfWe-63w

An argument over the death penalty at a Yorkshire bus stop.

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son
Can someone please translate that.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

There's no hanging laws because the royalty and shipyards go way back, you traitor.

Orange Harrison
Feb 24, 2010

All through the day, I me mine

I made $200 for a fifteen-minute set last year, you can't keep me away from Sakuracon. So many nerds, so little financial control.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

DorkusMalorkus posted:

Content:

Even just removing the glasses he'd look tolerable I think, if the occasion is something more light-hearted. But drat, those glasses look so awful. I don't think there's anyone on whom they'd look good, huge and red generally doesn't sound like good facial decoration.

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Serperoth posted:

Even just removing the glasses he'd look tolerable I think, if the occasion is something more light-hearted. But drat, those glasses look so awful. I don't think there's anyone on whom they'd look good, huge and red generally doesn't sound like good facial decoration.

red is not his color, plus those frames look empty. The ultimate poser accessory.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

:stonk: Oh loving Jesus. My worst fear.

Also, Nicolas Cage's worst fear.

pdog
May 7, 2013

Gamma Nerd posted:

metal-archives can dig up a lot of silly band photos. Their random band function is a great way to waste time.

One of my favorite awkward metal band photos is from last.fm, however:

These guys (Mithras) are one of my favorite bands but god drat do they look like dorks

Looks like they photoshopped themselves in front of the roof of the British Museum

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

Arcsquad12 posted:

It's like someone looked at the flower print motif in Deus Ex Human Revolution and thought "That would look GREAT in real life!"

Decrepus posted:

:laffo: As soon as I saw it I was ready to make a "I never asked for this" post.

Oh boy do I have some good news for you then !

(I think the "first version" had the floral print but I can't find a link to that).

Edit: I never asked for this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1f_Y3eMN88

Powerful Two-Hander has a new favorite as of 13:57 on Apr 18, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gatz
Oct 19, 2012

Love 'em and leave 'em
Groom 'em and feed 'em
Cid Shinjuku

Holy poo poo, the videos on that channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlNRzAMC58s

• Locked thread