Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

beanieson posted:

is this a racial slur what is happening itt

Old people have white hair, just fyi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.

Untagged posted:

What is it about Fl/Ga on 95 that makes every car put their hazards on when it's raining? If you don't want to (or can't) drive in the rain get the gently caress off the road until it passes. Saw several near collisions from people changing lanes obviously forgetting their turn signals don't work when their hazards are on.

Is this seriously a thing? Because lol if so.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Reign Of Pain posted:

Old people have white hair, just fyi.

It's an ageist slur then.

USMC503 posted:

This absolutely happens in Louisiana.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

USMC503 posted:

It's something I see occasionally up in the DC Metro, usually one or two cars depending upon how bad the weather is, but this was like 99% of all vehicles on a stretch for close to an hour. Including the ones going -15 below the speed limit in the left lane.

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.
Lmfao. As someone who grew up in Oregon, this is hilarious.

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

USMC503 posted:

Lmfao. As someone who grew up in Oregon, this is hilarious.

well, what we call rain up here in these parts is closer to drizzle. rain in the south is real rain, not pussy pnw rain

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Yeah rain down here will actually shut down roads.

Tallahassee drivers are usually better than most in central/southern florida though. I'm happy every day I'm not driving in Hawaii.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Worst Drivers in my Experience

1. Colorado
2. Tennessee
3. Florida
4. Washington State
5. Women
6. Guam
7. Utah

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

Booblord Zagats posted:

1. Colorado
2. Tennessee
3. Florida
4. Washington State
5. Women
6. Guam
7. Utah

you forgot asians

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
/\/\/\ you son of a bitch

Booblord Zagats posted:

1. Colorado
2. Tennessee
3. Florida
4. Washington State
5. Women
6. Guam
7. Utah

What about Asians?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

beanieson posted:

/\/\/\ you son of a bitch

What about Asians?

Look at #4

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Booblord Zagats posted:

1. Colorado
2. Tennessee
3. Florida
4. Washington State
5. Women
6. Guam
7. Utah

colorado didnt use to be so bad then we got all these immigrants from whatever 3rd world shitbox you care to name

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

colorado didnt use to be so bad then we got all these immigrants from whatever 3rd world shitbox you care to name

California

Noeland
Feb 28, 2006

Somalia.
Greeley has a massive Somali refugee population and you can blame the Mormons, no lie.

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

A New Yorker sits in their car. Before turning the key, they repeat the mantra: "I am the Nightrider! I am the chosen one. The mighty hand of vengeance, sent down to strike the unroadworthy. Amen".

The morning commute begins.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Noeland posted:

Somalia.
Greeley has a massive Somali refugee population and you can blame the Mormons, no lie.

yea shitload of east africans, arabs and indians all over aurora. you drive down certain streets and can literally smell the curry coming from their nasty hovels

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
Ok, Arizona is more hosed than Florida....

CNN posted:

One man, former Arizona sheriff Richard Mack told a reporter the militia were considering putting "all the women" on the front lines.
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2014/04/24/politicians-denounce-bundys-racist-remarks/?hpt=hp_t1

That's a Taliban tactic isn't it? Put the broads out front?

Tea Party=Sovereign Citizens=Terrorists

again

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Great now Shepherd and Snowden are going to breathlessly run in here to defend the tea party.

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Great now Shepherd and Snowden are going to breathlessly run in here to defend the tea party.

I'm pretty sure only one of them is stupid enough to try to defend a lost argument.

e: Also, that rancher was nothing but a loving thief when it comes down to it. gently caress that guy.

Reign Of Pain fucked around with this message at 02:04 on Apr 25, 2014

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

yea shitload of east africans, arabs and indians all over aurora. you drive down certain streets and can literally smell the curry coming from their nasty hovels

I'm not sure if you're a GiPPer trolling the ACAB brigade, or a ACAB trolling the cops or what. I don't even know anymore man.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Smiling Jack posted:

I'm not sure if you're a GiPPer trolling the ACAB brigade, or a ACAB trolling the cops or what. I don't even know anymore man.

strange days indeed

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

He knows a lot about my area... very suspicious indeed.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

Reign Of Pain posted:

I'm pretty sure only one of them is stupid enough to try to defend a lost argument.

Eat a bag of dicks.

Edit - wait which of us were you referring to

Noeland
Feb 28, 2006

Cmdr. Shepard posted:

Edit - wait which of us were you referring to

He was referring to the one that believes in the free market, the libertarian party, and the buying power of bitcoins.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Smiling Jack posted:

:ninja:

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

:)

Helldump Immunity. fucked around with this message at 07:10 on Apr 25, 2014

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

Smiling Jack posted:

A New Yorker sits in their car. Before turning the key, they repeat the mantra: "I am the Nightrider! I am the chosen one. The mighty hand of vengeance, sent down to strike the unroadworthy. Amen".

The morning commute begins.

I thought you cosmopolitan city fairies all took the subway or rode fixed gear bikes with 100% biodegradeable dildo shaped bike seats, driving is for the peasants and provincial country folk.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

They get cars in the city, they're just tiny little poo poo boxes.

Murphys Stache
Oct 5, 2007

There goes my nipples again!

beanieson posted:

Id like to see someone tip that over.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
That NYPD smart car has Dutch plates so I call bullshit.

We have a couple of these now

And yes, they can chase other vehicles with blues and twos.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

:eyepop: what the gently caress do you need that for?

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

beanieson posted:

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
We use them to catch other truckers watching DVD's/wanking/strangling hookers while they drive.

Sometimes they tow a giant wagon full of evil Police horses or a mobile control centre to some sort of peaceful protest so we can brutally trample peoples civil rights with greater efficiency.

Seriously though, Police horses are evil, I got bitten and headbutted several times during riot training and the horses pretty much do what they want regardless of the riders wishes. Anyone that says it's animal cruelty to have those things in public disorder is wrong, they love it.

JayKay
Sep 11, 2001

And you thought they were cute and cuddly.

beanieson posted:

Have you ever played Euro Truck Simulator 2? That's why.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

beanieson posted:

Thats pretty useful and environmentally sound if you are chasing down assholes on mopeds.

Thats pretty useless if you are trying to chase down assholes in Ferraris.

Apparently our local PD is getting the new police edition SS phased in along with new Harleys for the Weekend Warlock patrol. Any of you goon cops ever been on motorcycle patrol?

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug

Genocide Tendency posted:

Thats pretty useful and environmentally sound if you are chasing down assholes on mopeds.

Apparently our local PD is getting the new police edition SS phased in along with new Harleys for the Weekend Warlock patrol. Any of you goon cops ever been on motorcycle patrol?

Smart cars aren't really environmentally sound and don't really get good MPG compared to similar priced family cars

There's practically no point to get one unless you like parking in small spaces

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.

Hezzy posted:

Smart cars aren't really environmentally sound and don't really get good MPG compared to similar priced family cars

There's practically no point to get one unless you like parking in small spaces

You can get one of those big Bimmer copbikes and get better mileage, maneuverability and tighter parking, and carry pretty much the same amount of stuff. You don't really do high-speed pursuits on a bike, but you're not doing one in a Smart either.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I think hezzy is saying that smart cars in general suck, not specifically for police purposes (though they suck for that too).

The only advantage of that thing is ease of parking. You'd assume it gets great mileage but 34 mpg isn't poo poo anymore. I guess if you live in nyc and absolutely needed to drive around it might make sense but I have no idea why I see them in the rural south :iiam:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Genocide Tendency posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtWeSa3naKk

look how loving wrong you are

• Locked thread