Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
I'll bet my avatar, title, AND username if the Bruins get to face Montreal and lose. Whoever quotes this can claim the honor of deciding the punishment if it happens, I guess.

:toxx:

e: To specify, I'll keep it until at least the start of the next regular season

barnold fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Apr 24, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

FFStudios posted:

I'll bet my avatar, title, AND username if the Bruins get to face Montreal and lose. Whoever quotes this can claim the honor of deciding the punishment if it happens, I guess.

lose a match or the series?

bub spank
Feb 1, 2005

the THRILL
Fabio Phil it is.

e: what have i done :(

bub spank fucked around with this message at 04:23 on Apr 25, 2014

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I love capitalism!! DM me for the best investing advice!

FFStudios posted:

Can I quote dibbs? Or did it get quoted already. Who the gently caress is Mononcqc anyway? Did he get a name change?

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

burf posted:

Fabio Phil it is.

Hahaha, nice!

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Still better than Umberger
I still need to fulfill my toxx, need a new avatar/subtext combo

Pancakes by Mail
Oct 21, 2010

Many years later, as he faced the firing squad, Goaltender Carey Price was to remember that distant afternoon when his father took him to discover ice.

Veskit posted:

Can I quote dibbs? Or did it get quoted already. Who the gently caress is Mononcqc anyway? Did he get a name change?

He's been a regular poster with that name for quite a long while.

deafmute
Jun 24, 2003

You can't choke if you chew forever
:dukedog:

Mayo and Catsup posted:

Crop it down so it's just the minion then use "fun must be always :-))" for the subtext

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

ThinkTank posted:

If the Bruins win the cup and the Canucks don't make the playoffs I will change my name and avatar to something fitting the Bruins' status as the greatest hockey team of all time.

I am legitimately concerned now.

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..

burf posted:

Fabio Phil it is.

Something noble.

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

YKNOW THERES ONLY ONE DIRECTION I KNOW AND THATS DRIVIN STRAIGHT TO THE NET

Mayo and Catsup posted:

I've been watching terrible infomercials on YouTube, and this idea popped in my head: the picture is Phil Kessel, looking even more awkward than usual, and the text below, in big bold blue letters, is:

YOU'RE GONNA LOVE MY NUT.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

MononcQc posted:

lose a match or the series?

The series.

Veskit posted:

If Mononcqc wants it, he can have it because he did quote it first

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I love capitalism!! DM me for the best investing advice!

Pancakes by Mail posted:

He's been a regular poster with that name for quite a long while.

OOOOHHHH. Clearly I only look at avatars not names.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I am two wins away from having to get my hair cut shorter than I've ever cut it in my life. I'm not pulling any takebacks; if the Stars can make it to round 2 I'm more than happy to lose my locks. Just...man...it seemed like a pipe dream when I first made the bet back in February. In any case, I'll do a before/after set of photos if it comes to pass.

Go Stars!

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

Veskit posted:

MononcQc is the person who passes his dibs on to you.

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Still better than Umberger

deafmute posted:

Crop it down so it's just the minion then use "fun must be always :-))" for the subtext

Done

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

VJeff posted:

Luckily, my Oshdog avatar will be beautiful forever, unlike your unsightly thing. But yeah FurnaceFce was right.

While we're on the subject, I guess this will be my playoff toxx:

I'll keep this beautiful T.J. Oshie Avatar until the Blues are eliminated from the playoffs. If the Blues win the cup, I'll upgrade accordingly to an av of Stanley Cup Champion And American Hero T.J. Oshie and keep it for however long I can be assed.

Boy, that was quick.

I'll keep it for a few more days until I can think of something else. :v:

DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

VJeff posted:

I'll keep it for a few more days until I can think of something else. :v:

Just pick a thread and make some real hardline defensive pairing/goaltending evaluation calls, a new avatar will be with you shortly :v:

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa

canuckanese posted:

If Tyler Seguin leads the Dallas Stars to a Stanley Cup victory I will get his face tattooed on my rear end.

My rear end is saved

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

canuckanese posted:

My rear end is saved

You left it open ended and seguin is young. Better hope he gets traded or John Scott/Matt Cooke/dog Murray do what they do best to him.

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
The thread title says 13-14 and the OP says "this year" in it.

Whale Cancer
Jun 25, 2004

If the Sharks win the series without Vlassic I will buy a black Scott Hannan jersey :negative:

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

canuckanese posted:

The thread title says 13-14 and the OP says "this year" in it.

I know I was just busting your balls. Even if he did pull it off, would you have really done it? Probably not

Rene Rancourt
Mar 26, 2007

Was my contract good for you, too?
:siren: Attention Shyfted One :siren:

I can't donate to the CBJFoundation, their donation form doesn't support Canadians (the transaction bounced today). Please pick a different charity.

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

well guess i dont have to get a tattoo of babcock on my rear end. :'(

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!

Gio posted:

well guess i dont have to get a tattoo of babcock on my rear end. :'(

You're going to anyways aren't you.

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa

Lufiron posted:

I know I was just busting your balls. Even if he did pull it off, would you have really done it? Probably not

Totally would have, it would be a funny story.

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

grack posted:

You're going to anyways aren't you.

maybe. im undecided.

Habibi
Dec 8, 2004

We have the capability to make San Jose's first Cup Champion.

The Sharks could be that Champion.

Gio posted:

maybe. im undecided.

If you do it make sure his mouth goes where your anus is.

Shyfted One
May 9, 2008
Please don't have a shutout in game 7, Hank.

Rene Rancourt posted:

:siren: Attention Shyfted One :siren:

I can't donate to the CBJFoundation, their donation form doesn't support Canadians (the transaction bounced today). Please pick a different charity.

Sorry, haven't checked the thread in a while. I asked CBJ fans for a charity so I'll have to think of something else. How can you have nationalized healthcare, but worthless money? loving Canada.

How about this http://www.furniturebankcoh.org/donate/

https://twitter.com/kldhockey/status/413027423639203840

Shyfted One fucked around with this message at 12:32 on Apr 30, 2014

Rene Rancourt
Mar 26, 2007

Was my contract good for you, too?

Shyfted One posted:

Please don't have a shutout in game 7, Hank.

Sorry, haven't checked the thread in a while. I asked CBJ fans for a charity so I'll have to think of something else. How can you have nationalized healthcare, but worthless money? loving Canada.

How about this http://www.furniturebankcoh.org/donate/

https://twitter.com/kldhockey/status/413027423639203840
Yeesh, Canada's dollar is dogshit

LumpyGumby
Feb 22, 2012

"Here's the world famous hockey player sitting in the penalty box for slashing..."
-Snoopy Brown
42g - 65a - 107pts
106gp - 317PIMS
So I'm trying to fulfill my charity toxx and when I go to big brothers and big sisters of america, the site redirects to a place with the URL Big celebrity.org.

I just want to make sure I'm donating to the right place and not that I have a virus or something that's redirecting my URLs...could someone confirm?

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

LumpyGumby posted:

So I'm trying to fulfill my charity toxx and when I go to big brothers and big sisters of america, the site redirects to a place with the URL Big celebrity.org.

I just want to make sure I'm donating to the right place and not that I have a virus or something that's redirecting my URLs...could someone confirm?

Yeah, you might wanna look into that. The link I'm getting is http://www.bbbs.org/

LumpyGumby
Feb 22, 2012

"Here's the world famous hockey player sitting in the penalty box for slashing..."
-Snoopy Brown
42g - 65a - 107pts
106gp - 317PIMS
Well poo poo. I click that link and it takes me back to whatever bigcelebrity is. Guess I'll have to borrow someone's computer or something.

Appreciate the help though. Was hoping to have some extra karma before tonights game.

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

You might want to remove whatever malware is doing that. Who knows what else it's doing

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

Or not.

Shyfted One
May 9, 2008
Redirecting to a completely different web address for mobile users is the dumbest thing

LumpyGumby
Feb 22, 2012

-Snoopy Brown
42g - 65a - 107pts
106gp - 317PIMS

:psyduck: what the Hell? Its like they don't want people to donate.

Thanks for the help flakeloaf, I'll be able to post here soon, latest by tomorrow.

tofes
Mar 31, 2011

#1 Milpitas Dave and Buster's superfan since 2013
If Mike Brown gets the GWG against LA tonight ban me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shyfted One
May 9, 2008

Shyfted One posted:

If Hank gets a shutout during the Rangers stomping of the Flyers I'll get a Hankitar of RAS' choosing with the text "You come at the king, you best not miss" I might add "RIP Flyers" underneath because it's confusing enough with all the avatars of teams posters don't support.

And I'll keep the avatar until the Flyers win a game at MSG again.

Thank you, Akeson :)

• Locked thread