Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

He's literally too young to remember important historical stuff like the first X-men movie, Friends and 9/11.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

op, smoke the weed. smoke as much weed as you can get your hands on. you can also drink while smoking weed but this is an advanced level technique

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

also dont be shy about making yourself throw up. i just did this for the first time in my late 20s and holy poo poo have i been missing out.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

StarkWhite posted:

also dont be shy about making yourself throw up. i just did this for the first time in my late 20s and holy poo poo have i been missing out.

the tactical chunder

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

op, your first night drinking should be special.
buy a pack of cheap beer that smells like poo poo, buy a box of red wine and a 375ml bottle of vodka.
first get drunk alternating the shitbeer and vodka shots, every now and then drink some wine straight from the box's tap.
when the beer and vodka is all gone, proceed to announce how drunk you are then remove the interior bag from the wine box and stick it in your pants with the tap sticking out, then go around the party and have everybody drink from your winecrotch.
finally slam whale and pass out.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Atasnaya Vaflja posted:

wait

isn't it a school night

op you better finish your homework before you go drinking or you're grounded

his profile says he lives in helsinki iirc finland does not have "school" as you or i might imagine it.. it's something... different

les enfants Terrific!
Dec 12, 2008

THS posted:

his profile says he lives in helsinki iirc finland does not have "school" as you or i might imagine it.. it's something... different

im sure in finland you'd get like extra credit for showing up hammered anyway so shoot for the stars op

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

has OP tried heroin yet?

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

StarkWhite posted:

Always sound advice. As fun as it is to be drunk, alcohol is literally poison so you should do anything in your power to get it out of your body if your body's telling you it wants it out. So if you start feeling "urpy", excuse yourself and find a comfortable place to puke, and don't leave until you do.

Gay Fry
Apr 27, 2014
i like water

OMGLASERPEWPEWPEW
Dec 17, 2005
PEWPEWPEWPEWPEW PEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEW
drink

puke

regret

rinse

recycle

Gay Fry
Apr 27, 2014
it will be the best night of your life. buy a Vicks inhaler and take breaths off it every hour.

This is the levoisomer of D-methamphetamine. basically legal poo poo, that u can buy and freak the gently caress out on.!!!

Gay Fry fucked around with this message at 01:55 on Apr 30, 2014

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

LargeHadron posted:

This guy was born in like 1998 or something. The thong song, the bum song, blink 182, the backstreet boys. These were are all literally before his time. Makes you think.

gently caress

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

someday i will get old and i will die... a teen finnish goon has force me to confront my own mortality..

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
hey op, you're gonna pucke and that's ok

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

Atasnaya Vaflja posted:

i didnt get a hangover until like the 10th time i went drinking

and that was because i sucked down tequila like it was water

have you considered youre just bad at drinking

drat i wish i was as cool as you can you teach me o master of drinking?

ASSASSINS!
Jan 2, 2009
protip: riding bikes while wasted is always a good idea and you can't get a dui on a bike.

also drinking on an empty stomach owns and will save you money.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

gender illusionist posted:

drat i wish i was as cool as you can you teach me o master of drinking?

yeah, he did it wrong

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
On making yourself puke: Good advice. Much better to do it under controlled circumstances than have it come out onto someone else. Also, try getting your hands on a bottle of Rose's lime. Gin/Vodka and Rose's 3:1 makes a gimlet which is a pretty respectable starter drink and you can knock em back one after the next without feeling bloated.

Class Warcraft
Apr 27, 2006

OP you joined somethingawful at 13, your life is prob already ruined so go hog-wild tonight

Sauska
Sep 12, 2012

re enducing vomit: do it often. Maybe after every drink. Best way to ensure you get that good drunk without all the bad side-effects.

as the saying goes: as you grab a beer, you better vom again dear

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
lol 16 what a human being.

you're gonna get hosed up no matter what you do so just enjoy the ride.

the more you do it the more you'll work out what does/doesn't work for you.

just don't be a human being all your life ok? good.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I find this thread disturbing. The OP registered when he was 13. What is the world coming to.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Waltzing Along posted:

I find this thread disturbing. The OP registered when he was 13. What is the world coming to.

I think you're forgetting britishbornandbred or w/e

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

Waltzing Along posted:

Yeah some people are younger than you, disturbing loving poo poo dude.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Waltzing Along posted:

i started here at 12 and i turned out great

Gay Fry
Apr 27, 2014

Sauska posted:

re enducing vomit: do it often. Maybe after every drink. Best way to ensure you get that good drunk without all the bad side-effects.

as the saying goes: as you grab a beer, you better vom again dear

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

THS posted:

i started here at 12 and i turned out great

I've read your posts...

Rodya Raskolnikov
Jun 18, 2009
If you don't hit the Triple Crown of liquor, beer, and wine you're doing it wrong.

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

Rodya Raskolnikov posted:

If you don't hit the Triple Crown of liquor, beer, and wine you're doing it wrong.

wine is for old women and fags

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Watch Superbad ASAP.

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

Modern Day Hercules posted:

wine is for old women and fags

not if its in a coke can

Richardanator
May 8, 2006

Mmmm.....
Look up "Macho Mojito" drink these all night if you don't want to get sick.

ZHamburglar
Aug 24, 2006
I have a penis.
Do cocaine when you are drunk so you can sober up and drink more. You'll not only be cool, but everyone and hookers will want to be your friend.

Uncle Salty
Jan 19, 2008
BOYS

ASSASSINS! posted:

protip: riding bikes while wasted is always a good idea and you can't get a dui on a bike.

also drinking on an empty stomach owns and will save you money.
It's actually a shame that drunk biking is so super fun.

OP DO NOT DRUNK BIKE you will get arrested and or die.

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

Should probably just smoke pot

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008
In some states you really can't get a DUI on a bike.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Randarkman posted:

not if its in a coke can

my 2nd favorite episode

Gay Fry
Apr 27, 2014

Squiggle posted:

Should probably just smoke pot

xanax xanax xanax

better than pot

by FAR!!! :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
Guys! Guys! I'm thinking about getting drunk tomorrow night! Should I do it?? This is gonna be so epic. I can't wait to tell everyone about all the hilarious things I did!

• Locked thread