Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
If you had to get one debilitating illness, what would it be?
Mad Torito Disease
Daniel Bryan's Crippling Shortness
Ambrose Sleaze Disease
Wyatt Family Voice Distortion
Rose Bud
The sickness you get when you see MY CLIENT BROCK LESNAR CONQUERED THE UNDERTAKER'S UNDEFEATED STREAK AT WRESTLEMANIA
View Results

• Locked thread
Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
BOOOO YOU'RE NOT DEAN AMBROSE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
man Adam Rose is already gettin on my nerves

SylvainMustach
Dec 12, 2007

Superior Trash Talk!
boo this man

boo him

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Little Johnny's getting Triple Powerbombed through a table

If I see a crowd cheer wildly for The Shield beating up a possessed child, I will be very happy.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

I like NXT adam rose but the one in the vignettes just seems like a dick. Why are those people his friends? Is it because of the bus making him like the first dude at school with a car? It's the bus isnt it.

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

Pariah Rex posted:

I hope Bray Wyatt doesn't have to rely on the help of Little Johnny tonight against The SHIELD because I don't think it would work out as well against them.

I'm pretty sure Dean is immune to Little Johnny.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

HulkaMatt posted:

Glad he's debuting tonight because man oh man am I sick of the same package.
What a loser, this HulkaMatt guy.

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

I'm looking forward to the Erotic Express finally arriving on Raw

Edwardian
May 4, 2010

"Can we have a bit of decorum on this forum?"

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

I already hate Adam Rose

Concur.

Sheamus gonna get his rear end kicked by the Shield, isn't he?

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006
Stopped clocks are all about... timing.

Eat poo poo.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
Yeah that's not really any kind of glory there Sheamus.

DingoSlasher
Jul 25, 2013

It's a day job.
"No hard feelings fella."

drat Sheamus.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

please turn him the gently caress heel

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
I'd say that was a heel turn, but that was still somehow exactly the same as 90% of his face promos.

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe
Yup, Sheamus is turning heel.

I approve.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

What a babyface :3:

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
Sheamus going to die

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Sionistic posted:

So will this guy last shorter than Kizarny, or will he make it to 3 weeks?

Leo Kruger lasted like one match on the main roster if I remember correctly, so if he makes it to Smackdown or Main Event he's already doing better in this new gimmick.

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Blasmeister posted:

I like NXT adam rose but the one in the vignettes just seems like a dick. Why are those people his friends? Is it because of the bus making him like the first dude at school with a car? It's the bus isnt it.

A bus full of E and LSD

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
That was the perfect time for a Sheamus heel turn and they didn't do it.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I want to see Seth Rollins just screaming his monologue at Little Johnny's face.

Fair to Midland
Jan 13, 2010

by Cowcaster
I can't see how Adam Rose debuting after only like a month of this new gimmick in NXT is good... but whatever. We need more Santino's and Fandango's!

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

SylvainMustach posted:

boorogue this man

boorogue him

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

Sanguinia posted:

I'm glad they put the US Title on Shaemus. They've gone to tremendous length to elevate the midcard belts since Mania. The IC title tournament and putting on Barret, who is very hot right now, and crossing the belt with the Cesaro storyline is all working to elevate it. Putting the Diva's belt on Paige and having her put on title defenses against high profile Divas so she can show off her best spots and her flashy new finisher every week and crossing the Diva's title with the World Champ storyline, culminating in a win over Female Diesel in the second-to-last match on the card on a PPV all hugely elevates that title.

Shaemus is a pretty big deal, and the Authority story has put that belt on a pedestal by making it important to get it off Ambrose. They're clearly intending to elevate it as well. If they can actually follow up by making the midcard worth something from a story perspective after working to make all three midcard belts worthwhile in the eyes of the audience, it will mean great things for the future.

I agree Sheamus elevates the belt -- this is an upper upper mid card guy who can main event in a pinch with credibility.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
WWE Discussion has been deposited on a forklift truck

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Really hope all that's true. I'd like to see value come back to the belts beyond "not the WWE championship belt".

bartok
May 10, 2006

How can anyone hate Sheamus?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Our US champion is Irish. Racism is over.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
True fact: Bryan forgot to turn the headlights of the forklift off, everyone on the announcer side of the ring were getting the lights shined in our eyes the rest of the match

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
I love that we're sticking with "The Demon Kane."

lmfao stephanie's dressed as triple h

Vertigo Ambrosia
May 26, 2004
Heretic, please.
Bryan in a forklift continues to be hilarious.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

the demon

the demon

the demon kane

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

The only way i'll get behind Adam Rose is if someone stops and asks him where his bus is and he's all "It's over there" and motions over to what turns out is the wreck of the old DX Express just rusted and twisted in a parking lot. The person turns back around and Adam Rose is gone.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Yeah, I'm a huge Sheamus fan but keeping him a face after that is just gonna keep backfiring. The crowd already just boos him just have him be a heel.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

JBL gave him props for winning, they're not doing it instantly but there's clear signs of it coming if they're smart (I know, usually not a safe assumption) for both the way he won and his promo.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
thedemonkane

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
So how are they going to continue this Kane feud after Bryan beat Kane decisively?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Steph is so happy to see her Champion! :haw:

DingoSlasher
Jul 25, 2013

It's a day job.
YOU HAVE ANGERED THE DEMON KING DANIEL.

YOU ARE DOOMED.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer