Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bubble Bobby
Jan 28, 2005
It made me appreciate how being a fat chick must be hard. I still wouldn't date one though. What are your opinions?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Isn't Louie that guy who complains about cell phones because they make you less lonely, while he had a nervous breakdown in his car from being alone?

Boner Medicine
Feb 1, 2014
Buzz your girlfriend woof

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm a good looking healthy guy that likes to run a lot, so I just don't think I'd have anything in common with an ugly disgusting slob that can't even control what she forces into her face, much less keep up with my active lifestyle. I'd flirt with one if she was funny though.

3D GAY WORLD
May 15, 2007

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Isn't Louie that guy who complains about cell phones because they make you less lonely, while he had a nervous breakdown in his car from being alone?

what? no, doubtful

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
as someone who has lost 60 lbs in the last year by dieting that rant on louie was real fuckin obnoxious

blah blah being fat is something you can change quit moping about it and if you're so fuckign passionate stop eating as much

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

I feel so sorry for all those people riding BART. the bald guy is probably trying to not throw up from the smell.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

3D GAY WORLD posted:

what? no, doubtful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HbYScltf1c

Boner Medicine
Feb 1, 2014

#bestchoiceofmylifethusfar

3D GAY WORLD
May 15, 2007

FordPRefectLL posted:

as someone who has lost 60 lbs in the last year by dieting that rant on louie was real fuckin obnoxious

blah blah being fat is something you can change quit moping about it and if you're so fuckign passionate stop eating as much

mr "i did it so therefore everyone else is in the exact same circumstances and losing weight is easy all the time for everyone so im gonna be un-PC and fat shame"

also, you are real fuckin obnoxious

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Would...push in front of a BART train

E: cuz she is riding BART. see? Surprised the train didn't stall out.

Boner Medicine
Feb 1, 2014
she would not fit on small Bart

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
i said "i like my size people should love me the way i am" until i started losing weight and it is not easy but it is also something that is necessary to not die early and have people hate you from the first time they see you

3D GAY WORLD
May 15, 2007

yeah, but what about him having a breakdown in a car?

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

3D GAY WORLD posted:

mr "i did it so therefore everyone else is in the exact same circumstances and losing weight is easy all the time for everyone so im gonna be un-PC and fat shame"

fat person spotted

D3r41l3d
Apr 10, 2014

Waltzing Along posted:

Would...push in front of a BART train

E: cuz she is riding BART. see? Surprised the train didn't stall out.

My question is could you push in front of a BART train?

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Nelson Mandingo posted:

to be fair, every good comedian is mentally ill in some way

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

OP is a loving liar

Luis was cancelled in 2004.

3D GAY WORLD
May 15, 2007

FordPRefectLL posted:

i said "i like my size people should love me the way i am" until i started losing weight and it is not easy but it is also something that is necessary to not die early and have people hate you from the first time they see you

I lost about 60 pounds awhile ago too and stopped being the pudgy, awkward guy I was in middle/high-school, but sometimes people really do have genetic predispositions towards being fat and even though that's not the case for 90% of fat people there's still a lot of reasons why it would be very hard for someone to lose a significant amount of weight, especially given that depression and obesity tend to go hand-in-hand.

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

She ate for your freedoms :911:

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

LIKE THE WAVES IN THE OCEAN I WILL DIG IN YOUR FAT AND SEARCH FOR YOUR CLITORIS, BUT I WON'T SLAM WHALE

I've seen some crazy poo poo on BART but thank god I wasn't on this train...

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.

First Bass posted:

to be fair, every good comedian is mentally ill in some way

on marc marons podcast louis talks about how he dropped a bottle of hot sauce in his apartment and it broke and he just left it there for months

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Kin g Lois

3D GAY WORLD
May 15, 2007

Dolphin posted:

fat person spotted

despite the fact that I have a certain amount of understanding that it can be very difficult (and in some rare cases almost impossible) for people to lose weight and keep it off i am not, in fact, fat (i was kinda fat when i was younger)

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
:munch:

Bubble Bobby
Jan 28, 2005

3D GAY WORLD posted:

I lost about 60 pounds awhile ago too and stopped being the pudgy, awkward guy I was in middle/high-school, but sometimes people really do have genetic predispositions towards being fat and even though that's not the case for 90% of fat people there's still a lot of reasons why it would be very hard for someone to lose a significant amount of weight, especially given that depression and obesity tend to go hand-in-hand.

exercising helps depression though, it's win win you just gotta have the right attitude

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

FordPRefectLL posted:

Yeah, you completely missed the message and the pathos there. Sorry, it was a good episode and Louis did a pretty good job of writing from the viewpoint of the lady.
Also, sorry you didn't like it.

P.S. Louis is not exactly a hunk.
P.P.S. I am also overweight, but I'm a dude; so gently caress me.

OMFG SHE IS SO HIDEOUS AND LOUIS IS FAT (but if she was nice I'd love her and adore her and her body shape wouldn't bother me at all because I'm a regular guy, instead of a character from a TV show).

Dr. Faustus fucked around with this message at 06:58 on May 14, 2014

The Bible
May 8, 2010

3D GAY WORLD posted:

Regardless of circumstances or easy it is, there is really only one good way to lose weight. Making excuses is not it, no matter how valid they may be.

Sorry.

Black Baby Goku.
Feb 5, 2014

by Lowtax
fat people are scum deserving of death

Boner Medicine
Feb 1, 2014

3D GAY WORLD posted:

... I... am... fat

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
seriously, what the gently caress is BART?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

InFlames235 posted:

I've seen some crazy poo poo on BART but thank god I wasn't on this train...

Best BART hero was that naked acrobat guy

etalian fucked around with this message at 06:55 on May 14, 2014

Boner Medicine
Feb 1, 2014

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

San Fran subway train thingy

3D GAY WORLD
May 15, 2007

watch out man popcorn is empty calories

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

Bay Area Rapid Transit

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
im really the brave one for daring to be morbidly obese

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
SO GROSS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
wow i have to say that i'm impressed that some fat people managed to get offended in gbs 1.4 in a thread about loving louis ck's tv show

glad to see theres still some remnant of old, easy to troll gbs left

lol well, it makes sense, goons are still fat shits

• Locked thread