Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dude made loving Indie and Star Wars. I guess a bunch of manchildren are mad about the prequels or something, but who gives a gently caress that poo poo made a gorillion dollars and was marketed towards kids anyway. He's accomplished more than likely all of SA put together and deffo has more wealth than all of SA since he's sitting a 5.2 billion.

So have a $1,000 glass of wine Georgie, you've earned it and it'll take more than the bitching of some nostalgic losers to change that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

70 years too old. i wish that faggots mom aborted him lmao

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
is he really that rich? if so grats

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yeah he shits money with all the toys and cereal box deals. box office money is nothing compared to merchandising. it's why notch has $2 billion

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
you say he's richer than goons like he doesn't have an account he poo poo posts on

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

it's hard not to respect him then. thats a lot of do

DeepQantas
Jan 13, 2008

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
He's more CGI now than man.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
did he ever build that low income housing in his rich neighborhood after the fags there cockblocked one of his projects?

cause that's masterful trolling

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:
if lucas is so cool, why hasn't he bought SA and given it a star wars theme??

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

Blast of Confetti posted:

He's accomplished more than likely all of SA put together and deffo has more wealth than all of SA since he's sitting a 5.2 billion.

Pretty sure Three Olives spends that much on coffeemakers every year.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

A Buttery Pastry posted:

if lucas is so cool, why hasn't he bought SA and given it a star wars theme??

probably content w/ knowing he could buy an island nation if he felt like it so why bother i mean if you're going to buy a forum at least make sure it's relevant, like reddit

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

I hope his birthday sucks real bad, OP

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Blast of Confetti posted:

probably content w/ knowing he could buy an island nation if he felt like it so why bother i mean if you're going to buy a forum at least make sure it's relevant, like reddit
george lucas used to be big into underground culture, and nothing is more underground than SA

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

A Buttery Pastry posted:

george lucas used to be big into underground culture, and nothing is more underground than SA

as in dead and buried

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.
Tell that seventy year old man to get his dick out of my childhood.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I wish he had died in 1995

Box of Bunnies
Apr 3, 2012

by Pragmatica
May he live long and prosper.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

I agree op the baby boomers are a failed generation and I eagerly await it

Your Rain
Nov 29, 2006
All those born beneath an angry star.
never watched star wars or indiana jones i hope he dIES

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

I actually haven't seen any of his movies but I've played a star wars game. I figure that if you don't see them when you're a kid they're bad so why bother

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Your Rain posted:

never watched star wars or indiana jones i hope he dIES

that's fine but considering the quality of healthcare he has access to another 30-40 years isn't out of the question

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
gently caress him

Svartvit
Jun 18, 2005

al-Qabila samaa Bahth
who could guess that the father of star wars would turn out to be its very enemy

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
He's made some great movies and some lovely ones

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
can someoe post that wookie 'suck my cock' gif?

Dariusz2k
Dec 11, 2006

GBS 1.4 is just FYAD Light. Such quality posts in here 2014. Keep it up guys!

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Copley Depot posted:

can someoe post that wookie 'suck my cock' gif?

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

VikingSkull posted:

as in dead and buried
yes, that was the joke.

nimh
Sep 18, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Raiders will always be a top movie. Top movie.

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Lucas has note money than god but that didn't stop him from throwing a fit and ragequitting when people wouldn't stop saying the prequels were lovely.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

EvilJoven posted:

Lucas has note money than god but that didn't stop him from throwing a fit and ragequitting when people wouldn't stop saying the prequels were lovely.
further evidence of him being a goon

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

hes a better man than us because hes rich

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

A Buttery Pastry posted:

further evidence of him being a goon

To be fair, he did stick with his defense of his "masterpieces" way longer than I would have expected a goon to.

nimh
Sep 18, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

EvilJoven posted:

Wasn't the final straw Red Tails?

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI
well its good news that hes 70, because that means he'll be dead soon

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Number 6 holds The Village record in Duck Hunt.

The first one to kill :laugh: wins.
OP, I'm not seeing any Howard the Duck references in that picture. Gotta vote 1 then.

nimh
Sep 18, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

PassTheRemote posted:

OP, I'm not seeing any Howard the Duck references in that picture. Gotta vote 1 then.

Howard is there.

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

nimh posted:

Wasn't the final straw Red Tails?

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Return of the Jedi sucked and if you can't see that then you have no critical eye for cinema. Also Jar Jar was a likable character in a movie meant for children, y'all just expected it to cater to 40+ manbabies but kids buy slightly more toys so he had to target it in that direction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
a bad director that somehow lucked his way into creating some classic films

• Locked thread