Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cold and Ugly
Jun 1, 2006

Look what that slick shit bought ya
A first class ticket to Lucifer, real name Christopher

Hobohemian posted:

I hate you, but I hate all ya'll weak rear end pansy east coasters.

Dude, I was borned and raised and currently reside in God's own California. Your AV looks familiar. is this because I like Squidbillies?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

Time to teach you fucks the weirding way shitposting way.

:viggo::sparkles:

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
fir real

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Cold and Ugly posted:

Dude, I was borned and raised and currently reside in God's own California. Your AV looks familiar. is this because I like Squidbillies?

What kind of a loser is born and raised in California and has a Biggie av and title?

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

BadOptics posted:

Time to teach you fucks the weirding way shitposting way.

"His name is a post history searching word."

Cold and Ugly
Jun 1, 2006

Hobohemian posted:

What kind of a loser is born and raised in California and has a Biggie av and title?

I just could never get into Tupac man. I was heavily into Tool and Radiohead and then like "ready to die" came like a bolt from the heavens I couldn't ignore his frank readiness to die.

Subliminal Sauce
Apr 6, 2010

Spreading freedom and spreading it thick; that's just a thing us right-wing nutjobs do!
So what did this guy do anyways? He sounds like a real badass.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Subliminal Sauce
Apr 6, 2010

Spreading freedom and spreading it thick; that's just a thing us right-wing nutjobs do!

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
shitposted too hard to be top shitposter in gbs

makes u think

Subliminal Sauce
Apr 6, 2010

stings

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrINE-FX5bE :wcw:

CountButtula
Jan 5, 2014

azreal posted:

Nominations please.

Idk, fetus tree?

shut up troon

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

my posts are so lovely, no one even bothers to remember them or my name

you didn't know who i was, right? proves my point, now give me my prize

CountButtula
Jan 5, 2014

BadOptics posted:

Time to teach you fucks the shitposting way yiffing way.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Best moment of my life

Calling my mum now

*shits pants*

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I try my best but I also know my best will never be good enough.

But I keep on shitpostin' all the same.

CountButtula
Jan 5, 2014

redshirt posted:

Really, everyone should "win" GBS. Children not winning leads to needless problems with their self-esteem.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
nominate me

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008

redshirt posted:

i know youre just a gay human being and whateverever but every time you post i see your av and i'm like hey i would totally gently caress that girl and then i forget that 98% of your posts suck so, yeah, youre bad at poo poo posting

Doctor Shapes
Mar 17, 2009

Ask and ye shall receive.

wtf!! thats my profile!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

brick cow posted:

i know youre just a gay human being and whateverever but every time you post i see your av and i'm like hey i would totally gently caress that girl and then i forget that 98% of your posts suck so, yeah, youre bad at poo poo posting

Same.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

________/

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

babypolis posted:

fetus tree and it aint even close

Fetus Tree posted:

Why would I dislike you guys talking poo poo about me any less now that the world knows who scumlord is? Yall got fuckin trolled and ive been doing it for months. Lol if you think this isnt great payoff

Well scum lord

Btw, im just as fine maintaining the status quo of talking ahit about doobie and shitizens but theres no way im not going to make you regret autism-posting at me if you act like tards every time i post in this thread

Look at my post count itt.

Its gonna be a long, long thread

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Real poo poo posting rear end goons don't flex nuts, cause real poo poo posting rear end goons know they got em'.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hobohemian posted:

Real poo poo posting rear end goons don't flex nuts, cause real poo poo posting rear end goons know they got em'.

have you considered the possibility that 'Yall got fuckin trolled' :raise:

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008

Hobohemian posted:

oh gently caress yeah thats my jam. gonna have to yoube it now

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008
uh, this debate is still going? i already won by majority, please don't belittle my victory

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax
Pre-season poo poo post exhibition

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

QED bich

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

MY BF LESLIE SAID posted:

Pre-season poo poo post exhibition

A lot of talented goons came out today, some pretty good posting times and people showing flexibility. Once the wonderlic scores are calculated someone will post the rankings. Good show goons.

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
I humbly accept

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Luvcow posted:

A lot of talented goons came out today, some pretty good posting times and people showing flexibility. Once the wonderlic scores are calculated someone will post the rankings. Good show goons.

It was truly a spectacle to behold. And the breakout performance by rookie poo poo poster "Luvcow" took the crowd by surprise. His dedication to maintaining the facade of being a mentally retarded AIDS infected human being with an insatiable lust for boys of a questionable age since the day he was born has impressed a lot of people. Keep a spot open on your Fantasy Ignore List next season, I really think this guy is going to go places.

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008

Luvcow posted:

i demand you stop have "cow" in your name

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008

It was truly a spectacle to behold. And the breakout performance by rookie poo poo poster "Luvcow" took the crowd by surprise. His dedication to maintaining the facade of being a mentally retarded AIDS infected human being with an insatiable lust for boys of a questionable age since the day he was born has impressed a lot of people. Keep a spot open on your Fantasy Ignore List next season, I really think this guy is going to go places.

i freaking love you best friend of leslie

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

:golfclap:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

It's me bitch

Cold and Ugly
Jun 1, 2006

Doctor Shapes posted:

wtf!! thats my profile!

... poo poo. I am dumb as hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
GBS is like a koan that asks you if you should care if other people hate you on the Internet, while also asking if "rolling with the punches" is also gay and human being.
Is there even right answer? I'll never figure it out.

• Locked thread