Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

i was literally putting cakes in the over and you jerks scared off our dear sister. Who will help me ice these fruitcakes now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Big Nothing posted:

i was literally putting cakes in the over and you jerks scared off our dear sister. Who will help me ice these fruitcakes now?

Did you know that ecco isn't in this game BigNothing

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Big Nothing posted:

Also "icing these fruitcakes" is totally a scumslip

Peta
Dec 26, 2011

He was town.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Eight Dollars posted:

You know what? It's a small game so night's ain't closed. Ta-da. Have fun.

Welcome to good mod club

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Pretty pictures in small frames
The convent, now Torah-free, settled in for a uneasy night. Nobody was quite sure what caused the good Rabbi to go nuts like that, but whatever was going on wasn't good. United they could stand against FriendVentures. Divided they would fall into one of the FunZones many waterslides.

More bad news spread around when day broke. Sister Whopi, a relatively new nun brought in by the Archdiocese to help the nuns out with their charity variety show for the orphanage, was nowhere to be seen. She seemed to have gotten some news, packed up her bags and left without a word to the other girls. Why did this keep happening? Also on her way to town she was probably attacked by a raccoon and been infected with rabies.

What was going to happen next?!?!

Dr. Hurt (Sister Whopi Gooldberg, the Sherri Shepherd Impersonator) Vanilla "Nun" vanished N1!

Day 2 beings... NOW!

Eight Dollars fucked around with this message at 18:07 on May 31, 2014

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (7): apostateCourier, Big Nothing, fiery_valkyrie, kaschei, mr.capps, Opopanax, Peta

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is June 03rd, 2014 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 3 days, 10 hours.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

:drac: I'm not dead yet. I'm going to the big city to join my T-rex partner and bust some heads. My time here is done~ :drac:

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

That was a short day 1.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Is everyone doing penance or something

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
No guilty conscience kaschei?

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Nun at all

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##vote opop TUR-BO TUR-BO TUR-BO

In memory of Dr.Hurt

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
My buddies are dying

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
The scum are trying to cripple me

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I thought I was your buddy :smith:

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
You are, and sadly this means you will die soon :(

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Shucks

Peta
Dec 26, 2011

##vote Big Nothing

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

I speak fluent Nunese

Peta
Dec 26, 2011

Post posty post post post

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

I post frequent nunsense

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Peta why are you a huge jerk

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Is it weird that I'm not getting turboed? I mean, I guess 2 scum makes the most sense with 9 players, but nobody seems to be circling it. I like to think I'm dangerous enough to risk it

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Opopanax posted:

Is it weird that I'm not getting turboed? I mean, I guess 2 scum makes the most sense with 9 players, but nobody seems to be circling it. I like to think I'm dangerous enough to risk it

It's an F11

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Well then yeah I suppose it would be 2 :downs:

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

I should have dragged that out into a conversation about how dumb you are to generate content

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Be a pretty short conversation :chord:

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Opopanax posted:

Alternative hypothesis: you are one of the scum.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Alternative hypothesis: you are one of the scum.

It is weird to bring up "hey, I'm not getting turboed, why is that?" with no prompting.

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

A guy yesterday voted for himself and ended up getting turboed, thats the weird thing.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Big Nothing Big Nothing Big Nothing

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

He hammered himself

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

and you are dumb for not knowing this

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

We're all due for penance

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

So D1 was a write-off and it kind of feels like D2 is heading the same way. All I have to go on at the moment are ~feelings~

I'm not liking kaschei at the moment. He's obviously checking into the thread pretty often, but just to post nonsense. He also started the voting on Puntification and although it seemed like they were joking around voting each other, kaschei never removed his vote when Punt did.

I also feel that Opop is a bit suspicious. His self-vote gambit feels fake to me. If Opop really thought there was a chance that scum would use his self-vote to attempt to hammer, would he have left his vote out there for so long when he potentially wouldn't have a chance to unvote? It seems to me that Opop never really believed that there was any chance of his getting voted by scum.

Anyone else got some thoughts?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I didn't, really. Scum would have to be pretty loving stupid to turbo me today. Plus with two scum they'd need a second voter first anyways. I more just wanted to see if there were any interesting reactions

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

We're all bad at playing mafia.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Goes without saying. I am going to ##unvote though because that's not really going anywhere, and since votefinder appears to be broken I don't want any last minute screw ups

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

fiery_valkyrie posted:

I also feel that Opop is a bit suspicious. His self-vote gambit feels fake to me. If Opop really thought there was a chance that scum would use his self-vote to attempt to hammer, would he have left his vote out there for so long when he potentially wouldn't have a chance to unvote? It seems to me that Opop never really believed that there was any chance of his getting voted by scum.

You are not this dumb.
##vote fiery_valkyrie

• Locked thread