Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Barfoid 3
Jun 1, 2013

by Lowtax
reminder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBHkW0aKHRc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Ignoarints posted:

hopefully she lives and turns into like a hardcore superwarrior

Tina Fey got cut once by a crazy person when she was a girl. This girl is going to be 19 times Tina Fey.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

just peed a little

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Also, I don't really see a Slenderman having a mansion. I imagine Slendermen live in abandoned Howard Johnson's just off the highway where there's an abandoned gas station across the street that still has sub-$2 gas prices.

He lives in an abandoned wardrobe in the woods. He hangs himself on the clothes rack every day to make sure his suit stays free of wrinkles and folds.

SPOOKY :ghost:

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
both of those girls parents were 1000% aware that their children had some sort of serious psychological issue, i assure you

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Lotish posted:

Tina Fey got cut once by a crazy person when she was a girl. This girl is going to be 19 times Tina Fey.
Who was the crazy person?! Is a goon involved??

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

FogHelmut posted:

goons are the worst. they used to write seriousposts about "i drew this picture of slenderman and i scared myself." god drat that poo poo was always lame

it always baffled me how common it was for grown men to be genuinely scared of animals staring through windows, half the pictures in those scary pic threads were of deer, moose, dogs, whatever, staring through someone's window in the background of a polaroid. goons were routinely and predictably horrified, like bitches

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp

Stoic Commie posted:

both of those girls parents were 1000% aware that their children had some sort of serious psychological issue, i assure you

The parents probably caused it, like most personality disorders

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Tweet Me Balls posted:

i would leave my child out on the hillside to be eaten by animals if they ever did a meme

i did a meme and now im sucking some stranger's dick in an alleyway

Blinkz
Oct 8, 2008

The girl was attacked in the woods over on the left and crawled to the red diamond by the abandoned road on the right side. I took this picture after I helped the local news reporter fill the bike tires for a clip shot in the report for tonight.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
Blinkz, don't lie you are the Slender_Man and tricked those 2 girls. I

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

My guess is that the root cause here is related to one of the root causes of Elliot Rodger's killing spree, and that cause is colossal stupidity.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!
Thanks a lot Obama

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
Slenderman is not a SA meme

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Zeike posted:

Yes it is.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Zeike posted:

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

Blinkz posted:

The girl was attacked in the woods over on the left and crawled to the red diamond by the abandoned road on the right side. I took this picture after I helped the local news reporter fill the bike tires for a clip shot in the report for tonight.

oh poo poo

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
jeeez lowtax's baby daughters are smarter than these kids

Roger Tangerines
Apr 15, 2013

by Debbie Metallica
this is what happens when you don't teach your kids that magic is total bullshit

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
slenderman is an old sa meme wherein posters dress in a white full-body skin and suit and trick children then post the hilarious results

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Roger Tangerines posted:

this is what happens when you don't teach your kids that magic is total bullshit

:10bux: says there parents are religious

Barfoid 3
Jun 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Sega Saturn posted:

CHristfags strike again. Hell the parents probably wear fedoras and post on reddit.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Sega Saturn posted:

I think that's a safe bet. Being raised with one set of magical beliefs makes adopting another all that much easier.

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action
her parents are probably six foot tall vaginas who worship gaia

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

I had a dream, too. It wasn't pleasant, though ... I dreamt I was a moron...
Gary’s Answer
Lowtax raped her. He murdered her. He killed her children.

PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010

swampland posted:

her parents are probably six foot tall vaginas who worship gaia

they're all slendermans

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

PlantRobot posted:

they're all slendermans

But poor ones, who don't have forest mansions. This is just another tragedy that could have been avoided if not for our lovely economy.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Thrill Cosby posted:

tween souls are supple and provide a powerful fuel for my posting majicks.

Plus, they have super easy patterns that make them easy to parry. All around great for early level grinding or just getting to that next level if they are nearby.

Noctis Horrendae
Nov 1, 2013
Ban children, the only solution

PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010

TheJoker138 posted:

But poor ones, who don't have forest mansions. This is just another tragedy that could have been avoided if not for our lovely economy.

they had to resort to knives instead of the incomprehensible oblivion one would expect from falling under the shadow of a slenderman

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

has anyone pointed out yet that technically this makes richard liable for manslaughter

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

I am Toni Lippi posted:

My son was telling me about slenderman like it was a real thing, I mean he's 7 so whatever. I told him, "Yeah I know what that is...I know what it's from. It's not real." He said I didn't know what I was talking about so I screamed, "SOMETHING AWFUL DOT COM!" and shoved him really hard.

tell him to watch out for real dangers like Aatrek.

sesame_samuel_
Dec 24, 2012

Pork Pro

roboshit posted:

has anyone pointed out yet that technically this makes richard liable for manslaughter
Maybe the Chinese will grant him asylum.

Blinkz
Oct 8, 2008

roboshit posted:

Better call Leonard "J." Crabs...

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

does Leonard "J" Crabs do criminal defense work or is he only civil

platedlizard
Aug 31, 2012

I like plates and lizards.

cruft posted:

Are there documented cases of tween girls killing (or getting people killed) before Salem? Because this feels pretty much just like that to me.

Apparently they can talk each other into basically anything. Tween girls are terrifying.

Yes teen/tween girls don't kill often but when they do they're vicious about it. Every once in awhile a case like this pops up and its usually pretty similar, two or more girls lure a 'friend' (or sometimes a relative) out somewhere isolated and stab them to death. Sometimes its bullying gone horribly wrong and sometimes its the result of a shared fantasy that turned nasty (with a heavy dose of bullying)

Anyway I'm hoping that Peter Jackson picks this up, it'll be the Heavenly Creatures of our time.

kissekatt
Apr 20, 2005

I have tasted the fruit.

lesbian baphomet posted:

you are at least the third person to make this very same joke, in this thread alone
Why don't you stab him 19 times about it.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

You guys dun hosed up. Now the entire world is going to come down on SA.

The forums are DOOMED.

:a2m:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Blinkz posted:

I took this picture after I helped the local news reporter fill the bike tires for a clip shot in the report for tonight.

I saw that retarded bike shot, truly goons are everywhere.....

• Locked thread