Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity

The No! Team posted:

Yeah, I think so. Viking next, perhaps?

That's for when he's 35. He needs his last CL adventure, come back Brede!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Woodenlung posted:

That's for when he's 35. He needs his last CL adventure, come back Brede!

Per Nilsson, Mellberg and Hangeland. An average age that puts even Ivory Coast to shame

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Hangeland is way past it but he can still do a decent job in the premier league.

Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity

Hegay posted:

Per Nilsson, Mellberg and Hangeland. An average age that puts even Ivory Coast to shame

There's some whispers about Mellberg might be retiring and we're most probably getting Zanka Jørgensen back, who we before he left for PSV offered to be our captain at the age of 22... Or maybe we will go for Antonsson who's also a free agent and just get a Swedish retirement home in the back.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Woodenlung posted:

There's some whispers about Mellberg might be retiring and we're most probably getting Zanka Jørgensen back, who we before he left for PSV offered to be our captain at the age of 22.

Frederiksberg snob her så lidt om FCK ved man da. Didn't Zanka get the captaincy? I don't really follow FCK

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

The No! Team posted:

Yeah, I think so. Viking next, perhaps?

Dont tease me :(

Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity

Hegay posted:

Frederiksberg snob her så lidt om FCK ved man da. Didn't Zanka get the captaincy? I don't really follow FCK

Yep a bit of a brain fart, unfortunately not for long though. Seemed like a move to get him to stay haha, together with being one of the best paid.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Woodenlung posted:

Yep a bit of a brain fart, unfortunately not for long though. Seemed like a move to get him to stay haha, together with being one of the best paid.

Zanka will be a poor move, he has been pretty much rotting up on the PSV bench imo, also he picked up a lot of bad habits towards the end of his time with FCK, you could almost always find him near Victor or Sporvognen and then at the clubs. Sportens Remee

Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity

Hegay posted:

Zanka will be a poor move, he has been pretty much rotting up on the PSV bench imo, also he picked up a lot of bad habits towards the end of his time with FCK, you could almost always find him near Victor or Sporvognen and then at the clubs. Sportens Remee

Ståle will put him in his place, always discipline and with Roland, who could barely move up from his bench, it just went terrible. His season before that however was magnificent in CL. Lots of supporters seems against it, but I think he could do well.

and well... We still got Tequila Claudemir, who I'm pretty sure is behind half of LA tequila bars revenue.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Lots of massive danish plastics itt

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Jose posted:

Insha'Allah this will be true once we take Norway back.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

Jose posted:

I feel othered by their fancy scando vowels

Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity
In yet another move to force Hazard out of the club, he has been given the number 10 on his shirt. Upon getting the number he said "I can't wait to play under a world class manager as Laurent Blanc".

Jose posted:

100% caffe latte drikkende plastik brilleabe.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

When did you start supporting Chelsea, I bet it was after Mourinho started winning things

not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!
http://uk.reuters.com/article/2014/06/03/uk-soccer-spain-fabregas-idUKKBN0EE25620140603

Cazorla weighing in on Cescgate. He's definitely for sale.

Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity

Jose posted:

When did you start supporting Chelsea, I bet it was after Mourinho started winning things

Wouldn't say supporting them, as I was still just a kid with limited access to premier league matches, but always been my English team since my dad brought me to Copenhagen - Chelsea a good while back when Birthe Laudrup played for them (98 or 99)... As my interest in football grew over the next years I found it natural to support Chelsea, especially with Grønkjær also playing there a bit later.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

TheRat posted:

http://www.football-espana.net/42299/barca-accused-tax-fraud

Barcelona accused of tax fraud on the neymar transfer and face €54m fine :v:

Barcelona again in trouble over transfers, what a surprise.

What happened with the FIFA transfer ban? Is it on hold or something like that?

Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity

Torrannor posted:

Barcelona again in trouble over transfers, what a surprise.

It might, but it certainly won't in this summer transfer window and not much can be done about that, as they are taking their case to CAS. So basically they will have at least one window to cover their rear end for the ban in the future.

not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!

Woodenlung posted:

I found it natural to support Chelsea

Said no one ever.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Woodenlung posted:

It might, but it certainly won't in this summer transfer window and not much can be done about that, as they are taking their case to CAS. So basically they will have at least one window to cover their rear end for the ban in the future.

Fortunately they seem intent on spending all their money on another striker rather than fixing the squad

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Torrannor posted:

It is on hold, they're free to proceed with any shady transfers as they see fit.

Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity

not not luvd posted:

Said no one ever.

swoon

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

Graham Hunter apparently thinks that Chelsea and Barca have agreed a fee for Fabregas.

lol I really like him I hope he doesn't go to loving Chelsea. It's Shevchenko/Torres all over again.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Thirteenth Step posted:

Graham Hunter apparently thinks that Chelsea and Barca have agreed a fee for Fabregas.

lol I really like him I hope he doesn't go to loving Chelsea. It's Shevchenko/Torres all over again.

sky were reporting that mulumbu wants to leave west brom and you're so hosed if you don't do a sunderland and sign a new team

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

Thirteenth Step posted:

lol I really like him I hope he doesn't go to loving Chelsea.

not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!
I didn't realise non Arsenal fans liked Cesc but I will vomit if he goes to Chelsea.

I can't think of a more horrible transfer. Thank gently caress Henry is retired.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

Thirteenth Step posted:

The Graham Hunter must be an even harder job

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents
Wait is Denmark chat over?

For jeg er fandme ikke overrasket over at Hegay bor på Frederiksberg!

In relation to this thread, Arsenal fans any news on Bendtner at all? As much as it sucks, our national team still needs him to somewhat resemble a footballer..

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Hegay posted:

Insha'Allah this will be true once we take Norway back.

t:mad:t

not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!

The Mash posted:

In relation to this thread, Arsenal fans any news on Bendtner at all? As much as it sucks, our national team still needs him to somewhat resemble a footballer..

Linked with Newcastle

(lol)

Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity

The Mash posted:

Det er aldrig ovre. The news is that he's free to go, Arsenal should really have given him a one year extension so he could have gotten his testimonial match. Until then, it's the great choice between Hull Tigers and ...

(it's not going to happen until he's 35)

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

not not luvd posted:

Linked with Newcastle

(lol)

Was killed by local journalists and the club aren't stupid enough to sign a poo poo striker who has also played for sunderland

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Hegay posted:

FCK off lol

Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism

Blue Screen Error posted:

The Graham Hunter must be an even harder job

Imagine how disappointed he must get when he hears about a good player only to find out they spell their name "Graeme".

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
I'm torn on cesc. On one hand I'm not really all that interested in getting him back, but on the other ill lose my poo poo if he goes to another PL team.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

blue footed boobie posted:

I'm torn on cesc. On one hand I'm not really all that interested in getting him back, but on the other ill lose my poo poo if he goes to another PL team.

You're loving mental.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

Jose posted:

sky were reporting that mulumbu wants to leave west brom and you're so hosed if you don't do a sunderland and sign a new team

True. To be honest I've accepted starting the season with 5 players and our chairman sitting on a huge pile of money laughing.

Mulumbu leaving would be the final nail but there's enough nails there already. We're in trouble.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

would be chuffed with mulumbu coming across town to the villa

• Locked thread