Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogcrash truther
The clown thread is, in my opinion, funny. Don't post in it but you should read it

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3640607&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

if yuou want to you can post about it here, about what youre learning about comedy,f reom reading the funny thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the unabonger
no they will not is a pretty good poster imo

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
i have to tell byob

nvm no cake

i tried to but i couldnt find the funny. every post in that forum is 2% content, 98% lovely stylesheet and unfunny sigs

dogcrash truther

The Green Calx posted:

i tried to but i couldnt find the funny. every post in that forum is 2% content, 98% lovely stylesheet and unfunny sigs

Here is a hint, you can change it so you don't see Sig's

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

dogcrash truther posted:

Here is a hint, you can change it so you don't see Sig's

but they want us to see their sigs...

FluffieDuckie

the clown car gif was funny :shrug:

but i feel dirty from being in there. going to shower now

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Sig is

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

no they will not posted:

Print: dying
TV: in decline
Web forums: not looking too good
Clowns: Up up up. The sky's the limit for these colourful dancing fools. They're so funny and silly to look at their antics.

nvm no cake

i did enjoy the clown car gif

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
Pretty mad at clown-forum.com because literally everyone's username is better than mine.

Also yeah, the FYAD thread is pretty funny. FYAD often is funny. It's just not very chill.

dogcrash truther
the revelation of clown-forum.com is what really took that thread to the next level

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

no they will not is good at funny things

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

sweaty pimp posted:

i wonder if the people of clown-forum.com often use the line "ok which one of you clowns did this?" in response to something wacky in the news

Sometimes I wish I could post in FYAD, but it can never be.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

http://www.clown-forum.com/showthread.php?t=14374

I.N.R.I

LOL

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

quote:

Thanks to you all. We're getting through this second by second, minute by minute, hour by hour and day by day. Same as we always have, just had a big reminder of that. Once my wife delivers the child, then we can truly focus on the healing, and, G-d willing, try again. One sliver of light, though...I may be getting a job interview soon, for a job that pays REALLY well. Please pray for that situation as well. Thanks once again. Yeverakhekha YHWH veyishmarekha...May the LORD bless you and keep you.

Expect the unexpected. Sir Pryze

This sugary liquid would go GREAT on top of pancakes! Sir Rupp

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

I.N.R.I
Epic dead child win

Tom Sellout

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

quote:

Jeff Blessing
aka Dusty Blessings.

loving lmao

dogcrash truther

that guiy is cool

http://www.clown-forum.com/showthread.php?t=8845

dogcrash truther
On one hand, I think it would be nice if there really were a clown dating site out there, but with all the anti-clown folks, I'm sure there'd eventually wind up more trolls and bots than real folks. I know that some folks don't think there's room for romance in the clown world, but I know several clowns who married other clowns. (That proves that two jokers actually CAN have a serious relationship. ) Besides, were I to meet an elgible female clown, at least I'd already know we'd have at least ONE thing in common, and chances are good that she'd have a sense of humor, and not find it strange or "creepy" that I'm a clown.

Okay, not exactly the most apropriate forum, but I guess I'm just getting a tad lonely at times. Even just a movie-waching partner would be nice. Hate going to those things by myself.

Anywhoo, thanks for letting me get that off my chest for now. <back to your regularly scheduled light and funny or educational posts.>

Tom Sellout

Ahahaha the second reply

quote:

Sorry Dusty, I think you're really nice and all but you're just not quite my type.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Zippy Zoo posted:

LOL! LOL! Don't take this personally, tim, but you're kind of a clown!

ZING

Tom Sellout

CHOPPER posted:

Nettie Belle posted:

Well, I think it would be fun to date a clown too, but my husband is really strict with me and keeps a pretty tight leash on me.

Just imagine all the STUFF that two clowns who meet after they are clowns would have ... Couples who become clowns after they are married can buy one prop to use between them, but two clowns who meet probably have lots of duplicate stuff.

Well, anyway, good luck to you romance seekers.

LIKE UNDERWEAR...FUNNY BOXERS... MAKEUP...
AND AS FAR AS THE LEASH...Hmmmmm.. THAT SOUNDS KINDA KINKY..
BUT A WELL BEHAVED CLOWN IS A HAPPY CLOWN.......NOT!!!!

HERE COME THE PIES.....DUCK HONEY.....OOOPS DID I TELL YOU THAT A LITTLE LATE..........MY BAD.....................NOT!!!!! HEHEHHEHEEEE MORE THEN ONE WAY TO PAY YOU BACK FOR THAT LOUSY DINNER YOU FIXED ME....LOL... HEY QUIT YANKING ON THAT LEASH.. ILL BE GOOD I PROMISE.....REALLY.. TRUST ME.. I WILL.. IM NOT LYING THIS TIME... HONEST....IM NOT KIDDING.....OUCH......OK ILL STOP...

:wtc:

dogcrash truther

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

deep dish peat moss

the unabonger

dogcrash truther
Granny Glasses

Aesop Poprock

The Fresh Prince posted:

no they will not is a pretty good poster imo

hes really the only good one, aside from pick

Squeezy Farm
after seeing this thread ive decided to finally go "full yobber"

Aesop Poprock

Epic Hamcat posted:

after seeing this thread ive decided to finally go "full yobber"

the thread that converted a million fuckers

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!

:veryhappyclown:

Bukowski

hammulder
grand poobah of clowning

MODS

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

dogcrash truther posted:

Granny Glasses

mechacop

Add me on SNES Live
I made an unfunny thread in FYAD

Countdown to the probe

nvm no cake

:siren::siren::siren: ALERT, ALERT :siren::siren::siren:

FYAD sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock