Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
http://www.newvision.co.ug/news/656396-rapes-happen-accidentally--indian-minister.html

quote:

NEW DELHI - A minister from Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi's ruling party has said rapes happen "accidentally" in the latest controversial remarks by a politician, amid renewed outrage over attacks against women.

Ramsevak Paikra, the home minister of central Chhattisgarh state who is responsible for law and order, said late on Saturday that rapes did not happen on purpose.

"Such incidents (rapes) do not happen deliberately. These kind of incidents happen accidentally," Paikra, of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) which also rules at the national level, told reporters.

Paikra, who was asked for his thoughts on the gang-rape and lynching of two girls in a neighbouring state, later said he had been misquoted. His original remarks were broadcast on television networks.

The remarks come just days after the home minister of the BJP-ruled Madhya Pradesh state said rapes were "sometimes right, sometimes wrong".

The minister, Babulal Gaur, gave the remarks on Thursday amid growing anger over the gang-rape and murder of the girls, aged 12 and 14, in northern Uttar Pradesh state late last month.

Modi, whose party came to power in a landslide election victory and has pledged increased women's security, has so far stayed silent over the rapes.

India brought in tougher laws last year against sexual offenders after the fatal gang-rape of a student in New Delhi in December 2012, but they have failed to stem the tide of violence against women across the country.

Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav has faced severe criticism for his perceived insensitivity over the attacks on the low-caste girls in his state, who were found hanging from a mango tree after being sexually assaulted multiple times.

Yadav's father Mulayam Singh -- leader of the Samajwadi Party -- was also the target of public anger in April when he told an election rally that he opposed the recently introduced death penalty for gang-rapists, saying "boys make mistakes".

Women's groups have slammed the comments as evidence that politicians were unable to stem sexual violence because they lacked respect for India's women and were ignorant of the issues.

Politicians also came under fire after the fatal gang-rape in Delhi in 2012, a crime that angered the nation and shone a global spotlight on India's treatment of women.

Several politicians have sought to blame tight jeans, short skirts and other Western influences for the country's rise in rapes, while the head of a village council pointed to chowmein which he claimed led to hormone imbalances among men.

whoops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GlennFinito
Oct 15, 2013
Cam you tell me what his stance on defecation is, op?

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

maybe someone should hold him down while a bunch of sweaty men stick their fingers in his poo poo hole

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
One more plot of the diabolical Dr. Fu Manchu!

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
oh my god india

Klewer
Dec 26, 2012

fcuking india am i right goons?? :xd:

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
This man is a master troll and i'd be honored to post alongside him. Salute!

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Tbh ive been walking down the street w/ my five buddies before and every now and then all of our dicks would accidentally fall inside of a woman and it was embarrasing every time it happened so i can see where hes coming from

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Klewer posted:

fcuking india am i right goons?? :xd:

when you claim rapes happen accidentally and are sometimes right and also that chowmein is responsible you forfeit your rights not to be mocked by foreigners just fyi

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Troon honeypot thread

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
shits in the street

rapes someone together with a bunch of other men to teach the victim an important cultural lesson

shits more on street

bathes in liquid corpses

*is indian*

vermicious
Feb 22, 2010

Who is leaving messages on your answering machine?
TRIGGER WARNING

:nms:
http://i.imgur.com/hCGdLxg.jpg
:nms:

Rape grub

E: I dont need a lawsuit

vermicious fucked around with this message at 13:42 on Jun 8, 2014

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp
Ok...were all thinking it. Lets just loving nuke this shithole back to the stoneageOH WAIT, they're already there lololol. Im just gonna start hassling pakis in the street over this poo poo.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

BASF posted:

Ok...were all thinking it. Lets just loving nuke this shithole back to the stoneageOH WAIT, they're already there lololol. Im just gonna start hassling pakis in the street over this poo poo.

cool dude you're way better and more open minded than those stupid people who think rape is bad

am0kgonzo
Jun 18, 2010
I knew white people were responsible somehow, loving white people

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

cool dude you're way better and more open minded than those stupid people who think rape is bad

no he's right we should nuke India

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Robo Reagan posted:

Tbh ive been walking down the street w/ my five buddies before and every now and then all of our dicks would accidentally fall inside of a woman and it was embarrasing every time it happened so i can see where hes coming from

same

i also think rape is sometimes good, rather than bad, would vote BJP if i could

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

You did it, you saved the world.

CCrew
Nov 5, 2007

Trigger warning that poo poo, man!

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

time to administer smallpox

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

brutally raping a random woman with your buddies, eh, it happens to the bes tof us

wearing a skirt, what the gently caress is wrong with you

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Robo Reagan posted:

as a woman, i forgive you and unequivocally renounce feminism

if only i had known the truth sooner

Digital Prophet
Apr 16, 2006

"..and then came the black crow, herald of doom, who foretold the coming of death."

Oh, I am terribly sorry miss, but I appear to have become quite tangled about in your girl parts! Heavens but this is awkward!

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

is it an accident when a woman walks past you with her tits thrust into the air? you walk around pointing towards north and who knows what could happen

(irl kill all indian men and send all indian women to america poo poo is hot)

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

MOOBS! posted:

is it an accident when a woman walks past you with her tits thrust into the air? you walk around pointing towards north and who knows what could happen

(irl kill all indian men and send all indian women to america poo poo is hot)

don't know if i could control myself if i saw youir avatar walking down the street.....androgylicious

vermicious
Feb 22, 2010

Who is leaving messages on your answering machine?

CCrew posted:

Trigger warning that poo poo, man!

poo poo! Sorry man! I will edit

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Phlegmish posted:

don't know if i could control myself if i saw youir avatar walking down the street.....androgylicious

see i dont think you understand that i am an untouchable

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I accidentally rape people all the time. Sometimes multiple people at once :( I'm terribly clumsy and rape prone

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

wait why are they untouchable if everyone forcefully touches them

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

the caste system may be bullshit

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
if the us had 3x the population and 0.3x the infrastructure like in india, those remarks would be straight out of a republican senator

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

I loving love indian food

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpHqFfIjICI

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

MOOBS! posted:

see i dont think you understand that i am an untouchable

that's what she said

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

butplug accident posted:

if the us had 3x the population and 0.3x the infrastructure like in india, those remarks would be straight out of a republican senator

well the Indian Republicans just won the elections by storm

Un-l337-Pork
Sep 9, 2001

Oooh yeah...

This minister is an old guy who is known for saying stupid poo poo like this. He holds office in Indian's equivalent of the deep south.

halwain
May 31, 2011
Wouldnt happen if they had guns to defend themselves.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

halwain posted:

Wouldnt happen if they had guns to defend themselves.

what if all indian women were like sex machine and had a vagina gun

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

that's all good and well, but the important question is: how does Ramsevak Paikra feel about video game boob armor?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

MOOBS! posted:

what if all indian women were like sex machine and had a vagina gun

Tarantino would have cast an Indian female lead for Grindhouse.

• Locked thread