Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The plop job:

Unlike the conventional bathroom blow, the plop job requires that the receiver begin taking a dump before the plop job starts, and must still be making GBS threads at climax. This insures the entire plop job occurs during the course of a single bowel movement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

loving christ man. I don't know how fast you get an orgasm or how long you take a poo poo but it sounds unhealthy either way.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Michaellaneous posted:

loving christ man. I don't know how fast you get an orgasm or how long you take a poo poo but it sounds unhealthy either way.
It's a very difficult position and requires a concerted effort on part of both the giver and receiver. That's why it's rare.

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax
in the picture,why is there poo leaking from the toilet cistern?

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥
pink eye

A Festivus Miracle
Dec 19, 2012

I have come to discourse on the profound inequities of the American political system.

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥
and also why is there poo poo on the bathroom wall what sort of poopflinging chimpanzee are you jesus christ

im calling bullshit because there is no way you have ever known the touch of a woman

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Faux-rear end Nonsense posted:

in the picture,why is there poo leaking from the toilet cistern?
the other variation is the upper decker plop job, which requires the receiver to take an upper decker during the plop job. these men are experienced with both.

Chris Pynes Knob posted:

and also why is there poo poo on the bathroom wall what sort of poopflinging chimpanzee are you jesus christ

im calling bullshit because there is no way you have ever known the touch of a woman
look everyone, this saint never gets poo poo on his bathroom wall. what an amazing individual, there is no way he's lying at all.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

OP, would it be cheating if the giver provides a finger or two to plug up your anus to make sure you don't finish your bowel movement until you're ready to climax?

Throb Robinson
Feb 8, 2010

He would enjoy administering the single antidote to Leia. He would enjoy it very much indeed..
Pretty sure the figure in the tapout shirt isn't a woman.

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

I am calling bullshit on this despite the fact that somewhere, someone on this gay earth actually does it.

Right. In. This. Moment.

e: Also, can the same feeling not be achived by sticking a dildo up your butt and then slowly pulling it out as you get sucked off? Why does it has to be unclean.

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥
hey dolphin share your thoughts on analingus

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011
poo poo into a condom and freeze it then take the condom off and use the poo poo dildo to pleasure your woman

it's called an "Alaskan Pipeline"

In Zero We Trust
Jul 14, 2011
the double-deluxe-knucks-to-fisticuffs-stuff is when you slide one fist inside a womans anus, and another in her mouth and you raise her above your head.

President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

Bitterly Clinging to my AK47 and Das Kapital

It's called a blumpkin, idiot

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Dolphin posted:

The plop job:

Unlike the conventional bathroom blow, the plop job requires that the receiver begin taking a dump before the plop job starts, and must still be making GBS threads at climax. This insures the entire plop job occurs during the course of a single bowel movement.

this is called a blumpkin you idiot and its hardly rare and obscure, its actually really popular

lol @ this virgin

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

President Kucinich posted:

goddammit you motherfucker in the 20 seconds i take to insult the OP with more words than you, you come in and steal my thunder

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Grant DaNasty posted:

OP, would it be cheating if the giver provides a finger or two to plug up your anus to make sure you don't finish your bowel movement until you're ready to climax?

This sounds like cheating. I don't know why you would cheat, the whole point of obscure sex positions is the mastery.

President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

Bitterly Clinging to my AK47 and Das Kapital

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

goddammit you motherfucker in the 20 seconds i take to insult the OP with more words than you, you come in and steal my thunder

The real crime is neither of us got first post.

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥
you people are hosed i cant belive i frequent the same "e-neighbourhood" as you filthy degenerates

does anyone know any good animu?

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Griff Lee posted:

poo poo into a condom and freeze it then take the condom off and use the poo poo dildo to pleasure your woman

it's called an "Alaskan Pipeline"

The blumpkin just requires a dump to be taken, not for the dump to be taken for the entire course of the blowjob.

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

Chris Pynes Knob posted:

you people are hosed i cant belive i frequent the same "e-neighbourhood" as you filthy degenerates

does anyone know any good animu?

You frequent the same e-neighbourhood in that hitler is.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
back on topic here's my fav to do with all y'alls moms
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Cincinnati+Bulldozer

quote:

1. Cincinnati Bulldozer
When you are loving a chic from behind, doggy style... You grab her wrists and pull them back behind your waste so she is straddling you, then proceed to walk around and bash her into stuff like her TV or somethin.
The reason that your TV is busted is cause I preformed the Cincinnati Bulldozer on your mom last night.

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥
my girlfriend is an amputee do you have any recommendations mr cincinnatti bulldoozzeerr

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

Chris Pynes Knob posted:

my girlfriend is an amputee do you have any recommendations mr cincinnatti bulldoozzeerr

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Austrian%20Napalm%20Strike

Get good, scrub.

UD posted:

A combination of a Blumpkin and The Austrian Airstrike.
Like any effective air strike, the Austrian Napalm Strike relies heavily upon communication, timing and accuracy. To assure success requires three willing parties although it can be achieved with a third unwitting party.

One member of the party sits, with buttocks exposed to the cold Austrian breeze, on a window sill a minimum of one floor above street level while another willing participant performs fellatio. Just as orgasm is reached the first member of the pair takes a massive dump out the window.

The third participant, reclining in a deck chair with their hairy chest exposed, then receives the splattering dump of faecal matter followed closely by the jizz spat from the mouth of the fellator.

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011

nice

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Chris Pynes Knob posted:

perhaps something a bit more equal opportunity

quote:

1. San Francisco Bird Feeder
To suck your own or another's cum out of a persons rear end, then spit it into their mouth. Like a mother bird feeding her young.
Johnny begged Jacob to give him a San Francisco bird feeder last night.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

perhaps something a bit more equal opportunity
That's just felching

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
if you want something a little more daring, here's a new twist on an old classic

quote:

1. Cleveland Steamer with reverse teabag
The act of deficating on your partners chest during sex and then dragging your testicles across thier face as you dismount them in reverse direction.

its sure to impress the judges

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Dolphin posted:

That's just felching

my god you are stupid. have you ever even had sex? felching is the generic term for sucking it out of any orifice and has no specifications as to what you do with it afterwards. the bird feeder is named after san francisco for obvious reasons

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

my god you are stupid. have you ever even had sex? felching is the generic term for sucking it out of any orifice and has no specifications as to what you do with it afterwards. the bird feeder is named after san francisco for obvious reasons

Because...they have birds?

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥

im not american please explain
a) the relevance to sanfransisco
b) the relevance to bird feeders

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥
is it because people in sanfrancisco are gay

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥
i am from ~~=^.^=~~ japan ~~=^.^=~~

can you recommend any japanese sexual proclivities