Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is LeBron James' best nickname?
This poll is closed.
The King 15 13.27%
LeBronze 9 7.96%
LeCramp 20 17.70%
LeChamp 0 0%
LeIDon'tGiveAShitWhatYouCallMeBecauseIMakeWayMoreMoneyThanYou 19 16.81%
Cleveland Sucks 44 38.94%
Other (explain) 6 5.31%
Total: 113 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Someone is taking things a little too seriously.

Also I would pay money to see Wade and Manu have a flop-off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

ginobili is preparing a strongly-worded letter to the nba about wade damaging the integrity of the nba with his unmanly flopping display

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
:hawksin:

Declan MacManus posted:

Just checking in to see if Errant Gin Monks and PantsFreeZone are at each other's throats yet

oh hey look at that

We aren't at each other's throats. we just have different opinions of wades flopping.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
I thought I solved this flopping and fanbase deal :(

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Excuse me the league solved this 'flopping' phenomenon fans claim exists.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

SeannieDarko posted:

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:

PantsFreeZone posted:

Ah the irony of a Spurs fan calling anyone out for flopping.

You are the death of irony. The Miami defense has been extremely grabby. It's how they made that second quarter run. Hold all the Spurs and get a few calls on the offensive end.

I can't really blame you though. Heat blogs have been saying the Heat's secret weapon is Wade's 3 point shooting, despite him being one of the worst 3 point shooters ever. It's like the heat fanbase are professional know-nothings.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

MourningView posted:

A fanbase that has spent over a decade rooting for Ginobli griping about flopping is so awesome.

The only thing that would be better would be seeing Bruce Bowen abusing the poo poo out of whichever Heat player he'd be guarding.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

attackmole posted:

Man I want some of that Lebron flavoured soda.

It's good

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

BGrifter posted:

This is the best thing. If basketball is always like this I'll have to watch more.

Italy is in the world cup, you'd love them.

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch

R.D. Mangles posted:

Best flop gif of all time:

Chris Pauls triple lutz is also a wonderful flop gif.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

SeannieDarko posted:

Someone is taking things a little too seriously.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

personally I think flopping is cool and wish it would continue and in fact be seen even more frequently and by players even worse at it. i want to see hasheem thabeet devote the rest of his career to becoming a master flopsmith

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.
What the hell blog said that about Wade's three-point shooting :stare:

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bashez posted:

You are the death of irony. The Miami defense has been extremely grabby. It's how they made that second quarter run. Hold all the Spurs and get a few calls on the offensive end.

I can't really blame you though. Heat blogs have been saying the Heat's secret weapon is Wade's 3 point shooting, despite him being one of the worst 3 point shooters ever. It's like the heat fanbase are professional know-nothings.

Your face is a flop.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I have a hard time believing any family is lame enough to play a KFC bucket game.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

Rick posted:

It's good

Better than Shaq's soda?

Nadir
Apr 12, 2003

It's only up from here
This is mesmerizing

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

Aye Doc posted:

personally I think flopping is cool and wish it would continue and in fact be seen even more frequently and by players even worse at it. i want to see hasheem thabeet devote the rest of his career to becoming a master flopsmith

I like Flopping it is fun

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Aye Doc posted:

big man flopping is awesome and Asik is the best

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

AfterFather posted:

Better than Shaq's soda?

Can confirm that Shaq soda is really really not good.

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.
Also the Spurs are playing p badly and I'm expecting a nice 20 point loss upcoming. A few James Jones threes tossed in for good measure

Canopus250
Feb 18, 2005

You guys are taking me along this time? Right? Wait Shaundi is going? This is bullshit man!

The last second leg flail is really the best part of it.

Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011

AfterFather posted:

Better than Shaq's soda?

shaqs soda is 300 loving calories a can.

like 80 grams of sugar.

for 99c

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Nadir posted:

This is mesmerizing

In my head Yakety Sax
is playing.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Everyone should be looking up to Wade and Manu as beacons of hope. They are evolving the sport to something greater than themselves

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

AfterFather posted:

Better than Shaq's soda?

It's really close but I think I prefer Lebron because it's Sprite at its core and Sprite is really good.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
oh god this new singing thing is like a weird reality show big brother

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

how many more singing competition shows do we need

MourningView posted:

same

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch

MourningView posted:

Does it taste like his rear end? Maybe he was trying to sell soda with his rap to Kobe.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

old dog child posted:

Everyone should be looking up to Wade and Manu as beacons of hope. They are evolving the sport to something greater than themselves

Are they the heroes we need, but don't deserve?

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Shaq Soda is what you get if you're super stoned and forgot your wallet when you walked to 711 but still somehow had some change on you

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo

Twat McTwatterson posted:

shaqs soda is 300 loving calories a can.

like 80 grams of sugar.

for 99c

They need to hook LeBron up to an IV of that poo poo. He sits and the Heat fall apart. -31 in his non-court minutes.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Aye Doc posted:

hasheem thabeet: master flopsmith

Say that 5 times

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
I want to see LeBron dunk on Linoel Messi really bad.

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
holy crap I can be the judge????? Where is this app?

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:

Canopus250 posted:

The last second leg flail is really the best part of it.

It's the only part of it. He falls because he puts steps on Bell's foot. The leg kick is the "flop" part.

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd

Eltoasto posted:

Italy is in the world cup, you'd love them.

double flops or "dives" as the Euros call 'em are great, I'll never understand why the Argentinian basketballers all look entirely Italian to me

Omer Asik sending two men flying like a superhero was cool, but basketball seriously got nothing on soccer because it's not nearly as useful to lay on the ground and try to stop play

edit shoot was trying to post this

and the harden/manu

Dr. Furious
Jan 11, 2001
KELVIN
My bot don't know nuthin' 'bout no KELVIN

It looks like Ginobli's right foot slips.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
That commercial was bad until the Goth kid started pop locking. Then it got amusing.

• Locked thread