Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
california roll
Feb 23, 2009
its the only explanation for all these chad thundercocks running around while im a worthless NEET beta male

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phlairdon
Apr 15, 2003

If you can't stand up you can't do war!
Of course. How else do you think guys like Da Vinci, Einstein and Ali came out ahead?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

yeah but you have to do 100% in this life which safe to say isn't happening for any of us lol

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Hitler and Stalin corrupted their save files.

CaptainAssholay
May 23, 2001

Don't Think
It better because I've been leveling up Marle so I can get the secret ending!

SwimmingSpider
Jan 3, 2008

Jön, jön, jön a vizipók.
Várják már a tólakók.
Ez a kis pók ügyes búvár.
Sok új kaland is még rá vár.
after you die you relive life as the person who you had the most negative impact on.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
There's a really good movie about this whole concept called The Girl Who Leapt Through Time that I highly recommend watching :)

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
no

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
dude, gnarly, its the empty tomb ur looking for

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

ladyboy pancake posted:

after you die you relive life as the person who you had the most negative impact on.

this would own. start a cult and ill join

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
im gay+

SwimmingSpider
Jan 3, 2008

Jön, jön, jön a vizipók.
Várják már a tólakók.

THS posted:

you're gonna relive life as me because i have to read your posting :twisted:.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

So what poo poo carries over when I die? Should I work-out so I can start as a swole baby? I want to beat that scripted pedophile at the school incident that you're supposed to lose.

DrManiac fucked around with this message at 04:47 on Jun 17, 2014

Cesar Cedeno
May 9, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 636 days!

california roll posted:

all these chad thundercocks running around

SwimmingSpider
Jan 3, 2008

Jön, jön, jön a vizipók.
Várják már a tólakók.
all those weird mutant babies with two faces, or teeth growing out their ears, that the real NewGame+.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

ladyboy pancake posted:

my kids?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i want to reroll I don't like my class

upper is OP needs a nerf imo

Crazy Pigeon
Nov 2, 2010
Everyone knows you've gotta grind up your stats the first time through so that you can interact with all the social checkpoints on your 2nd run.

edit: poo poo I should refresh my loving pages

Crazy Pigeon fucked around with this message at 01:35 on Jun 22, 2014

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
you also unlock a tuxedo. that's where all those classy babies come from fyi

Hyzenth1ay
Oct 24, 2008

a hole-y ghost posted:

yeah but you have to do 100% in this life which safe to say isn't happening for any of us lol

roofle owned scrub

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

only if you find all the kerotans before you die

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
lol you want a nude gay option

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

your mom didnt type in the password correctly and instead of bikini mode w/all weapons and energy packs, you are from detroit

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
I loving hope not.

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed

THS posted:

man people would be insufferable if they believed this, like some dude that was mean to you would follow you around asking you questions about your life because you would be his next life and then he'd try to find out who you've been mean to because that would be his life after the next life and then he'd bother THAT person until he found out about his next 18 lives

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005
Life is an endless cycle of NG+es unless you figure out how to unplug the console like siddhartha

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
I play on hardcore mode. None of that pussy poo poo like you nerds with infinite continues

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

• Locked thread