Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

the champ: no champ
challengers: everyone basically

the ic champ: wade barrett
challenger: nobody???

us champ: irish fucker
challenger: bray wyatt maybe

tag champs: usos
challengers: luke harper and the lovely guy

divas champ: paige
challenger: cameron

nxt champ: adrian neville
challenger:

nobody fuckin cares about smackdown

raw was ok before roman reigns made steph puke

mitb card so far:
tag title match
ladder match with CESARO, wyatt, sheamus, cena, alberto del rio, and some other people that i can't remember
maybe seth/dean but idk

if you aren't down with this op, suck my fuckin balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Great OP I give it 5 stars.

I liked RAW and my favorite part was that they didn't show Reigns putting eyedrops in the coffee because that poo poo doesn't make you puke it kills you.

Also I'm not a coffee drinker and that poo poo looked like soda to me. Do people drink coffee out of clear plastic cups?

#RAWCoffee

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!
Completely forgot Raw was on. Did I miss anything good?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Stardust is the best. Evidence:

Minus stars
Stars

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

This Raw started off looking crappy, quickly got great, got lovely again, got amazing, then ended with a nosedive into the ground at Mach 3.

I'm still regretting not going, though.

Edmantium
Jan 15, 2011

I WAS READY TO EMBRACE A MAN
Its like a cross between Star Man and Jim Carreys Riddler. And gold.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Somebody arrest Dean Ambrose because that man just stole my heart. :swoon:

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Mob posted:

Great OP I give it 5 stars.

I liked RAW and my favorite part was that they didn't show Reigns putting eyedrops in the coffee because that poo poo doesn't make you puke it kills you.
I don't know. Steph kind of seemed like she was dying. WWE Faces: Poisoning People. Be A Star.

quote:

Also I'm not a coffee drinker and that poo poo looked like soda to me. Do people drink coffee out of clear plastic cups?

#RAWCoffee
Where in the world do you live that you've never seen a Starbucks pouring out people holding those cups?

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

NienNunb posted:

Somebody arrest Dean Ambrose because that man just stole my heart. :swoon:

I really need to get a Roman avatar because damnnnn

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

This raw would have been great if the battle total was the main event and the stretcher match never happened.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Edmantium posted:

Its like a cross between Star Man and Jim Carreys Riddler. And gold.

This is exactly what I said and about what I expected the outcome to be (but better).

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Nothing amazing happens here.
Everything is ordinary.

Sionistic posted:

The Cody Rhodes, Golddust plot went somewhere . Vickie got puked on. There was a battle royale that was 60% jobbers and super predictable. Rusev squashed Heath Slater which just felt extra mean :(
The headliner match with Cena was coma inducing.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I must have missed an all time classic RAW.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

STAC Goat posted:

Where in the world do you live that you've never seen a Starbucks pouring out people holding those cups?

Sorry I've never seen a clear Starbucks cup. And I live somewhere that has no Starbucks, thank you for taking an interest!

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool
I am all for the Stardust space train. :allears:

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Everything is ordinary.

Sweeney Tom posted:

Minus stars
Stars

Add that shot of Vicky looking confused and covered in puke and you've summed up this weeks RAW pretty successfully.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

He's Five-Stardust if you ask me

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

STAC Goat posted:

I don't know. Steph kind of seemed like she was dying. WWE Faces: Poisoning People. Be A Star.

generally it isn't just plain coffee in a plastic cup though

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Mob posted:

Sorry I've never seen a clear Starbucks cup. And I live somewhere that has no Starbucks, thank you for taking an interest!

I genuinely didn't know those places existed. Kudos. But yeah, as far as I can tell all their cooled down coffees come in them.

Sex Robot posted:

Rusev squashed Heath Slater which just felt extra mean :(

Heath responded to losing his foreign friends by becoming a xenophobic face. I found that odd.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
All matches must now be rated with Stardusts. I give the main event -3 Stardusts.

I also like how Triple H didn't drink that coffee so he stays over with the crowd. :downs:

keevo fucked around with this message at 05:12 on Jun 17, 2014

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

STAC Goat posted:

I genuinely didn't know those places existed. Kudos. But yeah, all their cooled down coffees come in them.

Well to be fair they did open one here but the local coffee place has like 4 locations and a huge following and nobody bought any so it's a Verizon store now!

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Raw was actually fun and good with the exception of puke and Cena.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Sweeney Tom posted:

is it sting

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

Stardust fuckin rules y'all.

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Everything is ordinary.

STAC Goat posted:

Heath responded to losing his foreign friends by becoming a xenophobic face. I found that odd.

If I had just seen my 2 main co- workers booted to the curb with little warning I'd do whatever the gently caress I was told.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
Have you noticed?

Daniel Bryan is champion: bad Raws
Daniel Bryan isn't champion: good Raw

Coincidence???

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I really enjoyed that Raw. The stretcher match wasn't any good but stretcher matches rarely if ever are, so it wasn't a big surprise.

I also am greatly enjoying the adventures of Dean Ambrose: Murderous Babyface and Roman Reigns: Seductive Destroyer.

Angular Landbury
Oct 24, 2011

MAGGLE.
Push Stardust.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Angular Landbury posted:

Push Stardust.

Always, forever.

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Everything is ordinary.

Also Adam Rose winning made me happy mostly so I could hear JBL bitch about the bunny some more.

Also Kevin Hart I guess....

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Who won the battle royal

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
There is a pretty high probability that Stardust will get so weird that Goldust will get freaked out.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Sex Robot posted:

Also Adam Rose winning made me happy mostly so I could hear JBL bitch about the bunny some more.

Also Kevin Hart I guess....

I still think that I just hallucinated Kevin Hart and people in the GDT were just loving with me by telling me that he is a popular comedian and movie star.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Great Raw.

I'm super antsy about Money in the Bank after watching it. Between Bray's promo, Roman's bond-villain plot to win the battle royale and the strong way that Shaemus and Cesaro have been booked for the last several weeks, any one of them is in position to be take the gold home, especially since Orton and Del Rio have been conspicuously back-burnered for the last couple shows while those four have been directly addressing the build at every turn.

That makes things really tense and exciting. Cesaro, Reigns and Bray for the obvious reasons, and Shaemus because if they pick him it could really be a renaissance moment for his career to become a double-champion (If only the world titles weren't unified he would be WWE's first Triple Crown Champion :smith: .)

Of course, this presumes that Cena is not going to rapidoo his way to a 15th Championship. If we work under the assumption that whoever is winning is only a transitional champion until Bryan comes back, it's very possible that they're going to give one of those guys the spotlight just because they're popular and will nicely fill the time AND all provide an excellent match for Bryan upon his return. But it's just as likely we'll have to endure several months of throwaway Cena feuds so we can build to Bryan vs Cena 2. I really hope we get the former.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Sionistic posted:

Raw was very good except for the last 20 minutes.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Jackie D posted:

Who won the battle royal

Stupid Sexy Roman Reigns

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
Thank you Cody Rhodes for the best gift I received today.

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
That battle royal was pretty cool towards the end and the end was way better than I had expected. The huge megapop for Reigns winning it was also really goddamn cool.

Also Stardust is great and I love his theme.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Mob posted:

Stupid Sexy Roman Reigns

Why did HHH allow this???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Everything is ordinary.

Sanguinia posted:

Great Raw.

I'm super antsy about Money in the Bank after watching it. Between Bray's promo, Roman's bond-villain plot to win the battle royale and the strong way that Shaemus and Cesaro have been booked for the last several weeks, any one of them is in position to be take the gold home, especially since Orton and Del Rio have been conspicuously back-burnered for the last couple shows while those four have been directly addressing the build at every turn.

That makes things really tense and exciting. Cesaro, Reigns and Bray for the obvious reasons, and Shaemus because if they pick him it could really be a renaissance moment for his career to become a double-champion (If only the world titles weren't unified he would be WWE's first Triple Crown Champion :smith: .)

Of course, this presumes that Cena is not going to rapidoo his way to a 15th Championship. If we work under the assumption that whoever is winning is only a transitional champion until Bryan comes back, it's very possible that they're going to give one of those guys the spotlight just because they're popular and will nicely fill the time AND all provide an excellent match for Bryan upon his return. But it's just as likely we'll have to endure several months of throwaway Cena feuds so we can build to Bryan vs Cena 2. I really hope we get the former.

It's going to come down to Cena and someone slapping each other at the top of the ladder and either Cena will win, or the other one will win in a "bad" way and be a heel champ.

I submit the following as proof that creative don't give a gently caress

• Locked thread