Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
any of you fuckrs are younger than 25, or preferably 30, just kill yourselves now and do the world a fuckin favor

young people are fuckin stupid as turtles and about as usefull

thin about it...some emo dipshit fuckin his own rear end with a dragon dildo has some say in whether or not you have basic human rights like the right to survive and have clean water

gently caress the youngs, stupid shits deserve to die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i got my license at 16 and have never been in an accident and i drive quite a lot. i did vote for obama twice, though, so you might be correct about voting age

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Take your meds gramps.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don

THS posted:

i got my license at 16 and have never been in an accident and i drive quite a lot. i did vote for obama twice, though, so you might be correct about voting age

how does it feel being a literal toxin to society by virtue of being totally stupid and cancerous with your retarded decisions and sophomoric worldview

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

THS posted:

haha twice.

Both times i did write ins. First one was for Cobra Commander and Destro.

Second was Oh god we're hosed
Seriously hosed.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Light-Bearer posted:

how does it feel being a literal toxin to society by virtue of being totally stupid and cancerous with your retarded decisions and sophomoric worldview

i have great sex with other youthful bodies

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
kill all younger than me

HalPhilipWalker
Feb 14, 2008
Does Christmas smell like oranges to you?
I disagree. No one over 65 should be allowed to drive or vote. That way we could legalize weed.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don

HalPhilipWalker posted:

I disagree. No one over 65 should be allowed to drive or vote. That way we could legalize weed.

i agree with that as well, but that in no way negates my OP.

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

Im a fucktard

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

im actually gay

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
stfu

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

THS posted:

i have great sex with other youthful bodies

Light bearer the young girls won't gently caress ya anymore? Or is it that it'd be illegal and you're upset about young teenagers loving more than rabbits?

E:

cause im upset too lets kill them all.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i thought we were friends

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don

Al Borland posted:

Light bearer the young girls won't gently caress ya anymore? Or is it that it'd be illegal and you're upset about young teenagers loving more than rabbits?

E:

cause im upset too lets kill them all.

??? if you were an older dude with class and money, the younger girls would come flocking anyway

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

THS posted:

i thought we were friends

i was owning the op with taht one, imo ur a rad dude

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
So should the age of consent.

Fireless Phoenix
May 4, 2012

by Lowtax

THS posted:

im actually gay

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don

Sabel posted:

So should the age of consent.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
fart

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

to be honest we should just restrict citizenship rights to those who have proven themselves racially pure, upstanding folk and who are also unconvinced by communist lies like critical thought and questioning of authority

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

icantfindaname posted:

to be honest we should just restrict citizenship rights to those who have proven themselves racially pure, upstanding aryan citizens

Must be land / business owners too.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Manual driving needs to be done away with period, and tbh so should voting you're all such dumb motherfuckers

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
If you're older then 25, kill yourself.

If you're younger then 25, kill yourself.

If you're 25, kill yourself.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Kill yourself, just, kill yourself.

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax

Sabel posted:

literally this to all humans at all times

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
I want to kill everybody in the world -- Me, Skrillex

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
i agree w/op BUT i also think the age limit should be 70 bc elderly pl are the only group loving stupider than 18-25s and just as bad at driving

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

you should all live long and beautiful lives. i dont think any of you should kill yourselves unless you suffer from an extremely painful, fatal disease or if you consider yourself a proponent of free market ideas

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

THS posted:

you should all live long and beautiful lives. i dont think any of you should kill yourselves unless you suffer from an extremely painful, fatal disease or if you consider yourself a proponent of free market ideas

i have pancreatic libertarianism....

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed
if the minimum age for voting and driving was 25 people would just be bad drivers until 34 instead

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

THS posted:

I love you.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Sabel posted:

I love you.

i think wed get along but youd still think my posting here was terrible and it is

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don

Sabel posted:

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

THS posted:

this should be chiseled deep into the lunar surface with a giant space laser and be visible from earth

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

only old people vote anyways

unfortunately they also drive

IsaoHung
Jun 9, 2013

Everything they said is true
I think auto insurance companies need to be held accountable for the blatant loving discrimination. I've had my license since I was 16, I am now 24. No accidents, no tickets. A perfect driving record. My sister is 19, has had her license since she was 16 as well and has totaled one car and gotten a couple of tickets here and there. I still pay almost two times as much as "she" (our parents) does for her coverage. Purely because she is female, and some bullshit statistic from the loving forever and a half ago decided that men under 30 drive like blind asians trying to tokyo drift.

gently caress that poo poo pisses me off.

Oh and stop people from voting before they are 25. Having not even reached 25 yet I can say with certainty that the last thing America needs is more ideological loving retards like me and my friends voting Adolf Obama for Supreme Chancellor third term. 1000 year Monkey Reich.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

The driving age should be raised to 25 but maximum driving age should be 50. Old people are loving terrible drivers, they drive annoyingly slow yet still manage to run into poo poo, I don't get it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IsaoHung
Jun 9, 2013

Everything they said is true

QuarkJets posted:

The driving age should be raised to 25 but maximum driving age should be 50. Old people are loving terrible drivers, they drive annoyingly slow yet still manage to run into poo poo, I don't get it

It seems most of them just back into things constantly too.

• Locked thread