Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

were wearing cutoff jean shorts, literally every single one. Is this some sort of remembrance thing or do women have like some memo they send out?

Also really short shorts are either hot as hell or criminally disgusting. I think they should be outlawed to avoid confusing men. Discuss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ohsosad
Feb 11, 2012

Why is every game i play unbalanced in the other guys favour?
Yeah i think women are pretty gay too.

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.
You didn't get the memo? Check facebook.

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp
Well, i guess at least you don't need to go there to pickup your AIDS meds for another month.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Chris Awful posted:

I deactivated my Facebook when a women posted a quote, "real men don't change because their woman wants them to, real men change because they want to for their woman".

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Kazvall posted:

were wearing cutoff jean shorts, literally every single one. Is this some sort of remembrance thing or do women have like some memo they send out?

Also really short shorts are either hot as hell or criminally disgusting. I think they should be outlawed to avoid confusing men. Discuss.

You hit a point where you get so mad about how hot it is you start cutting off all the legs of your jeans in retaliation. Seriouspost I am wearing cuttoffs right now.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
wanna see those shorts on the floor :ducksiren::ducksiren::ducksiren::ducksiren:

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you
ladies gardening in cut-offs, on all fours in the dirt, out under the hot sun glowing with sweat, hair a little wild, wearing those colored gardening gloves, those miniature digging tools in their hands oh baby

Teron D Amun
Oct 9, 2010

why didn't you reply back with ""real men don't rape because their woman wants them to, real men rape because they want to for their woman" op

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Also I have hepC not aids, get it right, human being.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
HepC is so hot right now.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Trixie Hardcore posted:

HepC is so hot right now.

Yes my liver is burning up

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you
calling Digger's Hotline ahead of time if they're digging very deep, cutting the sod neatly so it can be put back down, taking all the weeds to the compost piiiiiiiiile oooooohh iiii8mmmm cummmmmmmmmmmmming!

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Seems like shorts styles from the 90's are coming back and I approve.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Doctor Butts posted:

Tight black spandex is making a cumback too. Its like hey I'm a mother over 40 time to tantalize the married men at church with my Oprah fitness club glutes

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
everything 90's is coming back and it rules, rad, and totally tubular

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

you mean one day I can go on double dare with my adopted Korean children and mark summers will finally have a gak related death?

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

im on a college campus all summer and its cutoff shorts and nice butts as far as the eye can see

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Can you explain this to us in scientific terms Dr. Butts?

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

cutoffs let you get a wider stance, its all about functionality

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

they booties be tight like a drum

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

FogHelmut posted:

cutoffs let you get a wider stance, its all about functionality

so it helps you do squats and clean and jerks, eh?

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Chris Awful posted:

It wouldn't be on facebook, it would be on the secret social site where women blacklist men

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Doctor Butts posted:

I bought a babydoll dress this weekend & I haven't worn one since 1996. I was so confused as to why the store had them, maybe they just uncovered a sweatshop that was buried in a mudslide in 98 or something.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Fandyien posted:

im on a college campus all summer and its cutoff shorts and nice butts as far as the eye can see

dunno that one white girl who cant fill out her cutoffs so they just hang there like a pair of old shirtsleeves is pretty much the saddest thing

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I bought a babydoll dress this weekend & I haven't worn one since 1996. I was so confused as to why the store had them, maybe they just uncovered a sweatshop that was buried in a mudslide in 98 or something.

This new green earth recycling movement just doesn't know when to quit

Subliminal Sauce
Apr 6, 2010

Spreading freedom and spreading it thick; that's just a thing us right-wing nutjobs do!
confirming the phenomenon from my local Rite Aid: cutoffs and short shorts on everyone, including retirees.

I myself can't wait till some girl gets the underbutt/underboob ratio just right so I have to adjust my erection in public

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
way to cutoff your thread subject, that poo poo is 2000 and late

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Can we talk about those girls that cut their jeans shorter than the pockets but then don't have the decency to cut off the pockets?

It really bothers me.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

uG posted:

way to cutoff your thread subject, that poo poo is 2000 and late

Got you interested didn't it

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
girls are faggots

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

I hope girls wearing black tights never goes out of style again. But, many times when they're not wearing tights, what looked good in them ends up being less than advertised.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Cream_Filling posted:

dunno that one white girl who cant fill out her cutoffs so they just hang there like a pair of old shirtsleeves is pretty much the saddest thing

actually skinny white girl rear end is the tops

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
my pee pee hole burns

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
its almost like it's summer time

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Can we talk about those girls that cut their jeans shorter than the pockets but then don't have the decency to cut off the pockets?

It really bothers me.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
ugh ladies, can we get it together, please??

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW
eat my shorts, children

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

rcman50166 posted:

eat my shorts, children

seriously go to the CVS in bethel and tell me I'm not right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012
lol are you the guy that was like "wahh i can't afford to go shopping cuz i need money for my aids meds :("

• Locked thread