Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
n/t

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!
a refreshingly simple op that runs counter to the overlong op referenced in the thread title

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

hi welcome to sir john feelgoods steam sale thread

https://www.steampowered.com - theyre gonna sell cheap games at this url for a few days starting the 19th

sayonara

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

how big does a steam op need to be really.

some games are available for purchase and download. sometimes they go on sale.

some games are good others are not so good, it is all up to the "end user" as they say in the biz.

Tokyo Incident
Nov 1, 2011

relax
The op is big but still not as big as the sale discounts are going to be, or the size of my steam library when it's over!:)

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

konichiwa, I am a huge human being with many specific questions about the nature of buying video games

quaker69
Jul 3, 2004

Four measures of cheap Vodka combined with a bottle of Bawls
Lipstick Apathy
Still haven't played the games from last year. Can't wait to buy sr4 for like $1.99

Dec 26, 2012

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros
Short OP for the Steam sale:

- Install the Enhanced Steam extension for your web browser; it compares prices and gives you the lowest price a game has ever been.
- Wait for a daily deal, or the very last day of the sale, to buy the games you want.

quaker69
Jul 3, 2004

Four measures of cheap Vodka combined with a bottle of Bawls
Lipstick Apathy
Here's mine:

-Buy game
-play 30 mins
-go back to league

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

No Such Thing posted:

konichiwa, I am a huge human being with many specific questions about the nature of buying video games

welcome!

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

The computer games are going on sale

See you there

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoGxA48HQ1g

surc
Aug 17, 2004

I loving love reading the giant steam related megathreads, and I don't care who knows it. I won't even make a post until I've read every post starting with the OP. That poo poo is like a beautiful, intricate sculpture that has layer after layer to reveal to you the deeper you read into it.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

No Such Thing posted:

Boy oh boy have you come to the right forum !

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
the bigger your OP the more interesting your topic is, duh

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
secret gamer tip: copy someone elses op and change the name of the game and the screenshots, nobody actually reads that poo poo anyways

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

how big it is in gabens?

Grakdesh
Jul 21, 2005

High-functioning otaku.

this ones my fav

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

But Rocks Hurt Head