Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
Been going out with a profoundly deaf girl for a few months now and people are always curious about it so I guess ask me anything about it and I'll answer as best I can, sex noises or whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Is she a Muslim lesbian?

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Is she a Muslim lesbian?

Shes an atheist, straight but her deaf BFF is a lesbian.

e: she has a hard time believing in god when she feels that she kinda got gypped a bit by being born deaf if there is one but is cool about it

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
How does she smell?

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Straight atheist? This is the most milquetoast girlfriend brag ever. Spice it up a little, throw in some zazz or something. Say something like how she used to smuggle slaves out of the south during the civil war, or how she flew the first airplane at Kitty Hawk.

I Pledge The Legence
Sep 18, 2009

Gleaming the Cube
i like your new av celebrating international go skateboarding day op.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
What's her poo poo hole taste like

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Joust posted:

How does she smell?

Quite nice she showers every day and uses all natural beauty products.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Do her moans of passion make you wanna chuckle a lil?

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax
does she sound like a mallard when shes in the throes of carnal ecstasy?sorry for putting it so bluntly

Punk Drosting
Aug 27, 2009
WHAT IS HER FAVOURITE COLOUR

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Joust posted:

How does she smell?

terrible

OP do you talk smack about her in front of her also what the hell do you do for fun besides hang out with other deafs

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Obscuritatem posted:

i like your new av celebrating international go skateboarding day op.

Thanks very much I'll be at the skate park later busting some sweet mctwists etc in celebration if youre about.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

echronorian posted:

What's her poo poo hole taste like

I'll get back to you later on that one but i cant imagine any different from yours or mine?

salty fries make me cry
Oct 3, 2007

~~i'm outside ur window~~
~throwin bricks at teh moon~
How easy is it to get away with farting around her assuming your farts aren't rancid and terrible?

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

echronorian posted:

Do her moans of passion make you wanna chuckle a lil?

Faux-rear end Nonsense posted:

does she sound like a mallard when shes in the throes of carnal ecstasy?sorry for putting it so bluntly

Well I figured we'd get to this one before long. Shes pretty quiet usually but then when shes excited there's a lot of groaning and grunting, kinda like a seal sometimes.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Turfahurf posted:

How easy is it to get away with farting around her assuming your farts aren't rancid and terrible?

Its super loving easy and i cant even begin to describe how satisfying it is to just be able to let rip at will when in bed together and i do this frequently. She does sometimes smell them though, yes.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Punk Drosting posted:

WHAT IS HER FAVOURITE COLOUR

Purple.

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
Do you catch yourself saying weird poo poo as if nobody were around, even though she is around?

vandalism fucked around with this message at 10:48 on Jun 21, 2014

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Do you do stuff like turn away from her during a fight and scream "gently caress you, you selfish oval office"?

'Cause I'd do that poo poo all the time. Especially in crowded restaurants.

Frisky
Apr 2, 2012

What turtle?
how do you communicate whit her?

also purple owns

red state bait
Dec 9, 2006

does she like dubstep? i feel like thats good deaf people music

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
whats it like arguing with her

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

red state bait posted:

I call it dumbstep

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Have you tried anything special with her intimately like a nice cucking?

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

would she rather be blind or deaf

breadshaped
Apr 1, 2010

Soiled Meat

Joust posted:

How does she smell?

With her nose :henget:

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

did you buy that av? if so bad move

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

does she think those 'deaf person hears for the first time' vids are bad?

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Joust posted:

How does she smell?

Terrible!

TheBlackPharaoh
May 8, 2007
Would you please post the nudes op? Tia

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
:mrgw: my girlfriends got no hearing!

:anime: how does she smell?

:mrgw: bloody awful!

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

vandalism posted:

Do you catch yourself saying weird poo poo as if nobody were around, even though she is around?

Initially, no, but now that im used to that i can, yes. I really can say anything/make any weird noise just for shits and giggles and that's quite liberating.

Frankenstyle posted:

Do you do stuff like turn away from her during a fight and scream "gently caress you, you selfish oval office"?

'Cause I'd do that poo poo all the time. Especially in crowded restaurants.

Yep but not in public.

Frisky posted:

how do you communicate whit her?

also purple owns

Im getting pretty drat good at BSL (British sign language) but if stuck on a word i fingerspell it and then if one of us has a long complex thing to get across we always have a pen and notebook handy.

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012
You know, I'd be less worried about my 16 year old daughter dating a successful 40 year old cartoonist than dating a 16 year old loser.

I mean, Jesus, kid, at least date a motherfucker with abortion money and house to have sex at where your mother and I don't have to hear it. Also, if he treats her poorly, boom, that asshole's gonna catch a statch charge.

Please, John K. Date my daughter... Save her from dating smelly dropouts who wanna-be Soundcloud rappers.
Can you scream obscenities at her while you gently caress her doggystyle?

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

red state bait posted:

She had a cochlear implant fitted as an adult so when she has it in which is rarely she can just about make out nursery rhymes because they are slow and simple. If shed had it fitted as a child it would be easier because her brain could make sense of the sounds better plus also its worth noting a cochlear implant has only 16 receptors as opposed to our 220, hearing people that went deaf and had it fitted describe hearing with it like a dalek or cartoon characters. She can dance to vibrations apparently but i cant dance for poo poo so I've never offered.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Cucking Mama posted:

whats it like arguing with her

Our sign language gets a little cruder and faster and our facial expressions a bit more pissed off. Much of it is about how you sign and the emotion you put across than the words you sign, since many of the signs for different things are very similar or the same.

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012
You know, I'd be less worried about my 16 year old daughter dating a successful 40 year old cartoonist than dating a 16 year old loser.

I mean, Jesus, kid, at least date a motherfucker with abortion money and house to have sex at where your mother and I don't have to hear it. Also, if he treats her poorly, boom, that asshole's gonna catch a statch charge.

Please, John K. Date my daughter... Save her from dating smelly dropouts who wanna-be Soundcloud rappers.

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

She had a cochlear implant fitted as an adult so when she has it in which is rarely she can just about make out nursery rhymes because they are slow and simple. If shed had it fitted as a child it would be easier because her brain could make sense of the sounds better plus also its worth noting a cochlear implant has only 16 receptors as opposed to our 220, hearing people that went deaf and had it fitted describe hearing with it like a dalek or cartoon characters. She can dance to vibrations apparently but i cant dance for poo poo so I've never offered.

I read a Wired article about the invention of an improved cochlear implant used to let a man born deaf hear. Before all they could get from these implants were bleeps and bloops.

The first thing the doctors played him to test this out was music. They picked Kraftwerk, which is a lot of synths, mechanical noises, bleeps and bloops. I think they were trolling because the second thing was Beethoven.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
I don't understand why you've posted this thread. I mean, on the outset it sounds hilarious. But you're actively working to make it sound like a normal relationship. It isn't normal op. It's hosed. Who are you trying to convince anyway? Us or you? Can she hear your weeping into your keyboard as you try to justify this disgusting behavior?

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

echronorian posted:

Have you tried anything special with her intimately like a nice cucking?

I don't really want to share her with another penis black or otherwise, soz.

Cucking Mama posted:

would she rather be blind or deaf

She doesn't really see her deafness as a disability and neither do i after realising she can do pretty much anything (its only a disability if you let it be) whereas blindness will always be one so deaf.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax
sorry again for the lurid tone of my questions but do you think that if you signed something while you were fingering her she could interpret it w/ the inside of her pussy

• Locked thread