Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
question
Hairy
Shaved
View Results

• Locked thread
Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

e: oops

Flesh Forge fucked around with this message at 01:23 on Jun 27, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
still a little disturbed that the poll has 62% preferring shaved

but then I grew up in the 70s and 80s when a lush bush was all the rage

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
That's one way you know a woman is too old to gently caress, is if she says something like how people back in her day never shaved their hooha and dadgummit she ain't about to start now!

Subliminal Sauce
Apr 6, 2010

Spreading freedom and spreading it thick; that's just a thing us right-wing nutjobs do!
So i guess i shouldn't market this hormonal gel I developed? Makes a grannypuss look like an alpine bluff, sprouting with edelweiss. Such tender flowers, such deep soil.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Maoist Pussy posted:

too old to gently caress

you've got a lot to learn, kid

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I don't care to hear about all the things you won't do, grandma.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

The Feldman Felcher posted:

Makes a grannypuss look like an alpine bluff, sprouting with edelweiss. Such tender flowers, such deep soil.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

gnarlyhotep posted:

still a little disturbed that the poll has 62% preferring shaved

but then I grew up in the 70s and 80s when a lush bush was all the rage

I'm a little surprised it's not higher.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Maoist Pussy posted:

I don't care to hear about all the things you won't do, grandma.

oh but you will...you will

tensac
Jun 9, 2011

is it anything?
There was once a woman named Betty
Whose oval office hair stuck together like spaghetti
She was covered with sleeze
All the way to her knees
You had to part her legs with a machete

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
:nws: hairy is awesome :nws:

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
whatever she wants dude it's her body but we can have an adult conversation about it yknow?

RAGE HOLE
Jun 7, 2006

Stendhal Stockholm
"Pubic hair removal naturally irritates and inflames the hair follicles left behind, leaving microscopic open wounds. Rather than suffering a comparison to a bristle brush, frequent hair removal is necessary to stay smooth, causing regular irritation of the shaved or waxed area. When that irritation is combined with the warm moist environment of the genitals, it becomes a happy culture media for some of the nastiest of bacterial pathogens, namely group A streptococcus, staphylococcus aureus and its recently mutated cousin methicillin resistant staph aureus (MRSA). There is an increase in staph boils and abscesses, necessitating incisions to drain the infection, resulting in scarring that can be significant. It is not at all unusual to find pustules and other hair follicle inflammation papules on shaved genitals.

Additionally, I’ve seen cellulitis (soft tissue bacterial infection without abscess) of the scrotum, labia and penis from spread of bacteria from shaving or from sexual contact with strep or staph bacteria from a partner’s skin.

Some clinicians are finding that freshly shaved pubic areas and genitals are also more vulnerable to herpes infections due to the microscopic wounds being exposed to the virus carried by mouth or genitals. It follows that there may be vulnerability to spread of other STIs, as well. "

I still shave though hurr.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

yeah, pretty much

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Oh, it looks OK from the front, but just wait until you try to deal with the business end, sister.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

nomadologique posted:

whatever she wants dude it's her body but we can have an adult conversation about it yknow?

no

naem
May 29, 2011

Shaved and well maintained or gtfo

RAGE HOLE
Jun 7, 2006

Stendhal Stockholm
I'm thinking of doing mine like this, but with a sexier cartoon character. Maybe Jafar.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

RAGE HOLE posted:

I'm thinking of doing mine like this, but with a sexier cartoon character. Maybe Jafar.
http://i59.tinypic.com/25k05l3.jpg

clever, but all tattoos wear out their welcome sooner than you think

trust me on this

naem
May 29, 2011

I hooked up with a girl recently who was v cute but who had what looked like a straggly old man homeless beard around her lady junk. And then of course her butt crack was hairy too, didn't want to see her after and coupdn't explain it too her

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

naem posted:

I hooked up with a girl recently who was v cute but who had what looked like a straggly old man homeless beard around her lady junk. And then of course her butt crack was hairy too, didn't want to see her after and coupdn't explain it too her

you are hosed in the head if that's a deal breaker

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

it is hard to talk to those googly eyes i'm never sure if you're really looking at me or what

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

Shaved as long as the nubs aren't razor sharp.

Trimmed is good too.

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I like a lady that has a perfectly waxed snatch but just full on Sasquatch level body hair everywhere else. She should look like she's wearing a crotchless jumpsuit made of hair.

I'm pretty much this but with a penis. The penis is covered with hair too except for the tip.

Al Borland fucked around with this message at 01:54 on Jun 27, 2014

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Don't give a gently caress about reading. Trimmed.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
if a girl's vag is too unkempt ill trim that poo poo with my teeth while eating the gently caress out of her vajeezy. girls call me the vajeezy mower man.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

dear mower man i am looking for a spring trim can you fit me in monday at 5??

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

gnarlyhotep posted:

you are hosed in the head if you have standards, just accept anything at all

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Like, who just wanders around with a full-on hairy rear end-crack? Your rear end would be encrusted with filth unless you shower after each time you take a dump, what is wrong with you people.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
wow some serious judgementalism going on here

some people like it hairy, get used to it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYGP3CIT4r4

gnarlyhotep fucked around with this message at 02:21 on Jun 27, 2014

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

gnarlyhotep posted:

wow some serious judgementalism going on here

some people like it hairy, get used to it

Unkempt vag freaks me out i've seen some weird hairy vag. With hair too long sticking out of places you wouldn't expect to see hair. Oh god it just wasn't right. Hair isn't suppose to be there.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Al Borland posted:

Unkempt vag freaks me out i've seen some weird hairy vag. With hair too long sticking out of places you wouldn't expect to see hair. Oh god it just wasn't right. Hair isn't suppose to be there.

holy poo poo shut up nerd

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Can't eat corn on the cob if it isn't shucked, equivalence.

As for planting seed, that's different.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
I'm disappointed if I don't get at least one pube stuck in my teeth when I muff dive

it's also not a muff without hair so there

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

VendaGoat posted:

Can't eat corn on the cob if it isn't shucked, equivalence.

As for planting seed, that's different.

I do hate when a silk strand gets caught in my teeth.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
bush ftw u pedos

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

nomadologique posted:

it is hard to talk to those googly eyes i'm never sure if you're really looking at me or what

I'm looking at your post from 2 different angles

naem
May 29, 2011

I turn women down because if how much of a sex man it is that I am, with the humping is what, it, is that I am implyingg

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

Spanish Manlove posted:

holy poo poo shut up nerd

nigga shows up in any thread about sexuality and it's makin me laugh

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

gnarlyhotep posted:

I'm looking at your post from 2 different angles

i had this classics prof who would look steadfastly over your head i thought it was a public speaking defense mechanism in lectures or something until i went to his office hours and he stared two inches over my head the entire conversation

but i'm not sure he coulda had hosed up eyes and just looked out beneath his pupils what the poo poo the universe is a wacky place

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

yeah but she trims that poo poo and doesn't let it turn into like a wet rat

• Locked thread