Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

i went and took a nap did I miss anything interesting?

can someone show me the goku?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Lowtax posted:

Posted this thread while my sick daughter was sleeping; she woke up and I've been with her.

Hope she feels better. Goodnight.

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.

Lowtax posted:

Posted this thread while my sick daughter was sleeping; she woke up and I've been with her.

That explains where you've been. Hope she feels better soon.

A Friendly Horse
Dec 28, 2013
goatsed

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

okay i peeked in and he was doing the 'like and subscribe' speech and wants me to follow his steam, twitch, youtube, twitter, etc.

so much potential wasted and i didnt even get to see the goku

ieatmidget
Jan 9, 2006
So I kicked him in the head until he was dead! Nyahahaha
I clicked that link and he was talking about all the things he would buy with the donations people send him. Said he wanted to buy his GIRLFRIEND a better computer. I saw no sign of Goku, not even his pants.

RAGE HOLE
Jun 7, 2006

Stendhal Stockholm

Bishop posted:

honestly i kind of liked the guy his relentless optimism was endearing

Yeah he was a good sport. I am glad I can feel less second hand embarrassment for that I Am A Gamer video knowing there is a very good chance he has since managed to touch a booby.

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
I almost got him to admit that the holocaust didn't happen.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

thank you

why does he have a diaper

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Lord Binky posted:

I almost got him to admit that the holocaust didn't happen.

no you didn't you stupid shithead.

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Dexters Secret posted:

thank you

why does he have a diaper

baby goku

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

Nice Goku, good start

Unfortunately there's a lot more to building Gokus than you might think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

no you didn't you stupid shithead.

Jesus. So much for gbs being troll free.

• Locked thread