Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rio
Mar 20, 2008

LargeHadron posted:

I take myself very seriously

me too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RangerScum
Apr 6, 2006

lol hey there buddy

My throat is sore.

RangerScum fucked around with this message at 15:00 on May 16, 2014

maxmars
Nov 20, 2006

Ad bestias!

rio posted:

me too.

we're three then

maxmars
Nov 20, 2006

Ad bestias!

Oh come on, you're me fifteen years ago. Been there, done that.

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

They say, "you mean it's just sounds?" thinking that for something to just be a sound is to be useless, whereas I love sounds just as they are, and I have no need for them to be anything more than what they are.

maxmars posted:

Oh come on, you're me fifteen years ago.

Comparing with the photo you posted of yourself above, I might actually believe this

maxmars
Nov 20, 2006

Ad bestias!

LargeHadron posted:

Comparing with the photo you posted of yourself above, I might actually believe this

I will try to find pictures of me back then and post them.. So far the biggest difference I can find is that he doesn't have a mole beside his left eye. My what a shock. :D

Dren
Jan 5, 2001

Pillbug

lake superior ice caves?

on spec
Feb 2, 2014

maxmars posted:

we're three then

lol how the gently caress are you married dude

RangerScum
Apr 6, 2006

lol hey there buddy

Dren posted:

lake superior ice caves?

Yuuuup.

ExecuDork
Feb 25, 2007

We might be fucked, sir.
Fallen Rib

ginsing posted:

Says the person with the anime avatar :jerkbag:

Rain and Elevator by Execudork, on Flickr
I went to Vienna and found rain.

mr. mephistopheles
Dec 2, 2009

I have combined taking myself seriously, black and white, and elevators into a single photo.

real nap shit
Feb 2, 2008

selfie by s-bothun, on Flickr

maxmars
Nov 20, 2006

Ad bestias!

ginsing posted:

Because I'm awesome, that's why!

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

They say, "you mean it's just sounds?" thinking that for something to just be a sound is to be useless, whereas I love sounds just as they are, and I have no need for them to be anything more than what they are.

mr. mephistopheles posted:

I have combined taking myself seriously, black and white, and elevators into a single photo.

lol how the gently caress are you not married dude

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer
i'm dumb

Portrait........ of a killer???? by iamthejeff, on Flickr

BANME.sh fucked around with this message at 07:02 on May 24, 2014

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

Dren
Jan 5, 2001

Pillbug

sink, on Flickr

it's me, the reflection

alkanphel
Mar 24, 2004

VomitOnLino shooting me shooting this.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Mightaswell
Dec 4, 2003

Not now chief, I'm in the fuckin' zone.

Ten to Eight by Winston85, on Flickr

ExecuDork
Feb 25, 2007

We might be fucked, sir.
Fallen Rib

alkanphel posted:

VomitOnLino shooting me shooting this.

Putting those two photos - you and the shot you took - together is really interesting. From the shot of you I was expecting one of your medium-format flower pictures. Nice!

alkanphel
Mar 24, 2004

ExecuDork posted:

Putting those two photos - you and the shot you took - together is really interesting. From the shot of you I was expecting one of your medium-format flower pictures. Nice!

Thanks! Well I would need quite a big setup to shoot medium format macro actually, bellows/tripod/etc!.

RangerScum
Apr 6, 2006

lol hey there buddy
Hey dorkroomers, I hope everyone is doing great tonight.

Untitled by TomOlson, on Flickr

RangerScum
Apr 6, 2006

lol hey there buddy
lets pretend I double posted 20 minutes apart

RangerScum fucked around with this message at 14:10 on Jun 10, 2014

Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011
I figure if I am to ever feel comfortable being in a picture, I should start by taking it myself, and at least partially obscuring & hiding myself.

20140611 Self_ by MedievalMedic, on Flickr

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc
Bought an old as heck White Lightning strobe today. The lady was kind enough to throw in a grid.

rio
Mar 20, 2008

IMG_8819 by -Paul Hofreiter-

pootiebigwang
Jun 26, 2008
Thrilled.

Untitled by Dev Luns, on Flickr

mr. mephistopheles
Dec 2, 2009

^^^ Good idea.

I shot this two days ago.

deaders
Jun 14, 2002

Someone felt sorry enough for me to change my custom title.
Major cognitive dissonance going on with that combination of being a goon and having that profile pic and that actual photo.

mr. mephistopheles
Dec 2, 2009

I have about 10 times as many Steam games as I do human beings I talk to on a regular basis. It's goon all the way down.

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

My wife took a couple of me with my new camera.

RangerScum
Apr 6, 2006

lol hey there buddy

what u up to?

nm just chillin in a parking garage w/out my shirt on lol

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

RangerScum posted:

what u up to?

nm just chillin in a parking garage w/out my shirt on lol
Art.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Young Orc

We come before you today, in the eyes of the Lord, and ask you to witness the joining of these two affordable midsized sedans in holy matrimony

deaders
Jun 14, 2002

Looks like a Nickelback album cover.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

deaders posted:

Looks like a Nickelback album cover.

and just how would you know that unless you were a person that owns Nickelback ablums? :colbert:

deaders
Jun 14, 2002

To clarify - it looks like how I imagine a nickelback album cover would look. No nickelback albums in my collection, only the complete works of Creed.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

deaders posted:

To clarify - it looks like how I imagine a nickelback album cover would look. No nickelback albums in my collection, only the complete works of Creed.

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

deaders posted:

Wait you mean they aren't the same band?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dakana
Aug 28, 2006
So I packed up my Salvador Dali print of two blindfolded dental hygienists trying to make a circle on an Etch-a-Sketch and headed for California.
she wanted a photo with me. uh ok

• Locked thread