Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Machai

Lowtax is gunning for our big avs, vote in the poll to let him know we are here to stay.

The anti-big av votes are catching up!

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3647234

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

lowtax is taking his pr cues form arnie now

"hey guys, should i ban this thing that isn't hurting anyone but some people don't like it? [poll]"

Frank Horrigan

by Ralp
I think a distinction between "larger than normal" and "irritating large weaboo trash" avatars needs to be stressed.

Looke

Jett posted:

"hey guys, should i ban this thing that isn't hurting anyone but some people don't like it? [poll]"

lol

Frank Horrigan posted:

I think a distinction between "larger than normal" and "irritating large weaboo trash" avatars needs to be stressed.

lol

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I voted for freedom

SIDS Vicious

while i have no horse in this race any longer, i like all of your big avs, and you have my sword

i am he

ban everyone who doesn't have a big av

Looke

thing is right I had to scale mine down to a size that an admin suggested, so if they remove it i paid 5 bux for it, so they better give me a cert or i will be so angry i might just stop posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SIDS Vicious

i am he posted:

ban everyone who doesn't have a big av

:ohdear:

ZeroCount

big ads are pretty rad

ron color
its too late for me save yourselves

SIDS Vicious

ZeroCount posted:

big ads are pretty rad

lol if you dont use avblock plus

Machai

Guys I just realized, if we lose our big avs we can just emulate their effect by putting sub and super tags around everything

google THIS

Raip posted:

Guys I just realized, if we lose our big avs we can just emulate their effect by putting sub and super tags around everything

this is a good point, also zoom your browser and the text will be normal and everyone will have a big av

ulvir

Jett posted:

lmbo

ulvir

Raip posted:

I'm gonna do this from now on

Diqnol

How about those of you with big avs, just calm the hell down, and stop having them.

GATOS Y VATOS

I like big avs.

ulvir

anime gently caress pillow posted:

How about those of you with big avs, just calm the hell down, and stop having them.

gently caress you

GATOS Y VATOS

big avs aren't stupid big anyway, like when gbs' title was turned into a giant loving duck gif. then later someone got that for an avatar if I remember correctly.

nvm no cake

i dont have a problem with the big avs, but i do think it's lame how nite crew all jumped on the big av bandwagon and now all have stupidly large anime avs

SIDS Vicious

The Green Calx posted:

i dont have a problem with the big avs, but i do think it's lame how nite crew all jumped on the big av bandwagon and now all have stupidly large anime avs

anime is sometime sokay, but not in such extreme sizes

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

The Green Calx posted:

well the poll says "in GBS" and not just all over the dang forum so this probably affects them more than us

3dou

The best kind of sex is VHS.
Still in the green.

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

Glass Bottom Boat posted:

well the poll says "in GBS" and not just all over the dang forum so this probably affects them more than us

tell that to tiny elton john!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Raip

Mogren

Enlightened beast
Spirit among mortals
Spreader of wisdom
Forever watchful
Good kitty
:angelcatte:
I'm voting no and I'll now take 6 hours of silence for the fallen.

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
freedom for all

i am he

unban big avs

Highly Unnecessary

dont post small ron color

ron color
wait im confused should i not post at all, or not post small words, oh m

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

all avs are good, both big and small

Korean Boomhauer

Jett posted:

Disco_Bandit

Glass Bottom Boat posted:

gbb i'm glad you're still in byob :)

A Time To Chill

Jett posted:

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

bawbzilla posted:

gbb i'm glad you're still in byob :)

me to :)

ulvir

how the gently caress are over 800 people upset about an inconsequential image on an internet forum

SIDS Vicious

ulvir posted:

how the gently caress are over 800 people upset about an inconsequential image on an internet forum

magic, my friend. magic.

Diqnol

Ulvir I think people don't care much given GBS usually has 1k viewers at a time and poo poo, but surely you realize it annoys some people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Machai

the anti-big av votes have just barely pulled ahead by 2, please make sure you vote so we can keep big avs in GBS

• Locked thread