Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SIDS Vicious

i need validation on the internet you know so if youre my friend, or like, if im youre friend or wahtever, post here, so i get the wonderful validation i so crave, from the internet! thanks everyone!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

friend

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
Frienemy.

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

Jk friend

SIDS Vicious

two friends, this is fantastic findings, my science fair project is gonna be top notch

Looke

get the gently caress out you piece of poo poo

Looke

this is the chill forum, not the self-gratification forum you gently caress

Cosmic Charlie

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue
I am whatever you need me to be

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Sid, never go looking for validation on the internet. That being said, I consider you an intanetto furendo

SIDS Vicious

you guys, its ironic. i know you guys like me, if i didnt think you liked me i wouldnt even post with you guys, im not actually seeking validation its a joke, based on how often people say i am an attention whore. do you...do you get it?

Looke

get the gently caress out.

i am he

i dont get it

cruft

I don't get it either but I'll be your friend if you actually like me back :ohdear:

SIDS Vicious

i unironically love each and everyone one of you

Blue's Clues

we are friends

nvm no cake

im your buddy sid

Cosmic Charlie

Every now and again I see some dude smoking and I think man, I hope sids stickin with it

SIDS Vicious

still stickin with it man, doing real good without the nicotine other than the occasional feeling of wantig to FUCKINJG KILL EVERYTHING im okay :)

Cosmic Charlie

:byob1::hf::byob1:

SIDS Vicious

im even down some weight and stuff, i think i have some muscles, its crazy how great i feel physically. down to 174 :3:

Koishi Komeiji

You got a nice av, so yeah, freindo.

Captain No-mates

ally

cruft

I feel like you ought to go with a nautical theme and say like "crew" or something

Korean Boomhauer
sid owns

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Oil Can Boyd posted:

still stickin with it man, doing real good without the nicotine other than the occasional feeling of wantig to FUCKINJG KILL EVERYTHING im okay :)

Hell yeah, dude. It only gets easier from here on out.

Diqnol

I don't validate parking soz

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
we are friends :)

WhenInRome
friendo

ron color
sid is dis spelled backwards

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
sid posts unironic posts.......ironically????? O:

Tipps

party in the front

business in the back

Oil Can Boyd posted:

im even down some weight and stuff, i think i have some muscles, its crazy how great i feel physically. down to 174 :3:

super proud of you sid. You're awesome, keep it up. :hfive:

kittycopter

Don't worry,
he soars above us...
you're my friend

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
sid you are super important to byob

nvm no cake

sid embodies the spirit of byob

SIDS Vicious

i thank you, and do my absolute best at doing such

deep dish peat moss

SIDS cool and funy

City of Glompton

we are friends and it is good! :)

Ace of Baes
my friends are people that i hang out with and see and talk to in real life, sorry

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

:sidvicious:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious

i have two friends in real life but i have many here in byob, and often they make my day happier than irl friends, who i dont have a chance to speak to every day :)

• Locked thread