Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
keldegar
Sep 27, 2004

what, you don't like pizza?
Let's do a 12 man, 15 round mock on ClickyDraft. But you also have to post your picks here with an awful picture and explanation. :v:

I think we're doing MFL, 24-hour time limit then autodraft.

DRAFT RECAP: http://www21.myfantasyleague.com/2014/home/57856

We are full!

DRAFT ORDER
1. spacejung
2. Azhais
3. keldegar
4. jabro
5. LmaoTheKid
6. Spoeank
7. Gyshall
8. Zypher
9. timp
10. Varg
11. 89
12. anime gently caress pillow

keldegar fucked around with this message at 01:36 on Jul 3, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
There was some discussion in the old thread about what platform to use for the draft, really just revolving around MFL and clickydraft (the app I used last time). Looking at it, I'd need people's email addresses for MFL, and I think clickydraft can just use a referral link.

So I guess:

MFL-
Pros: After you draft MFL goes into "best ball" mode and scores your team all season
Cons: Setup and people will need to give me (or whoever) contact info

Clickydraft:
Pros: Easy invites
Cons: No feedback

Post your preferences!

keldegar
Sep 27, 2004

I like the idea that we can actually play the team out in best ball mode. Should I make a poll?

edit: I think you need plat for that :(

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

keldegar posted:

I like the idea that we can actually play the team out in best ball mode. Should I make a poll?

edit: I think you need plat for that :(

Yeah. These are fun and all, and I like that it forces you to familiarize yourself with the draft pool, but it'd also be fun to get some insight after the season starts for shits n giggles.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
I'm in.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

In, and let's do MFL because that sounds rad as heck.

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

I'm in for this, don't really care which thing we use

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I'm down to draft another terrible squad.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Hymen! Errrrr...... I meant I'm in.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
Down for dis

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
I'll join and do this thing.

keldegar
Sep 27, 2004

Random.org posted:

List Randomizer

There were 12 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. spacejung
2. Azhais
3. keldegar
4. jabro
5. LmaoTheKid
6. Spoeank
7. Gyshall
8. Zypher
9. timp
10. Varg
11. 89
12. anime gently caress pillow

Azhais did you want to set up MFL? What format are we doing gents, .5 PPR again?

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

keldegar posted:

Azhais did you want to set up MFL? What format are we doing gents, .5 PPR again?

.5 ppr's good for me

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Oh boy #6 :geno:

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

#4. Looks like I'll get Rappin' Forte.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I moved up a whopping 2 spots from 11 to 9. poo poo's RIGGED

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

keldegar posted:

I've got one set up that just needs the franchise info set. Give me a minute and I'll see if I can get away with just sending out passwords, otherwise I'll need people to send me emails. I don't know if MFL hides email addresses or not (or if its an option), but I can easily set up aliases for everyone at one of my sundry domain names if people want to hide em.

keldegar
Sep 27, 2004

Azhais posted:

I've got one set up that just needs the franchise info set. Give me a minute and I'll see if I can get away with just sending out passwords, otherwise I'll need people to send me emails. I don't know if MFL hides email addresses or not (or if its an option), but I can easily set up aliases for everyone at one of my sundry domain names if people want to hide em.

Awesome. Also MFL can do the draft timer for us, so we don't have to do it manually.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

12 sounds good to me.

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
A 12 second timer sounds good to me, too

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

keldegar posted:

Awesome. Also MFL can do the draft timer for us, so we don't have to do it manually.

All platinum havers should have links that in theory will let them log in and do franchise setup. For the poors (ok, just keldegar), login info is here:

http://mfl14.com/login/57856/FRANCHISE_ID=0003&PASSWORD=765a271b160b4f7fe820540995819547

I guess if someone logs in before you kel I'll boot them and we can try again.

edit: Also, I just hit the "Seasonal" MFL skin so that's why it's all "America: gently caress yeah" right now

Azhais fucked around with this message at 01:02 on Jul 3, 2014

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

If you go under wireless you can set it so when your draft pick is up you will receive a text. Everyone please do that. Well except for Kel. If he can't afford plat he surely can't afford a cell phone.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Oh, if the link I PM'd you doesn't take you to a franchise bearing your name, let me know. It means I failed hard at copy/paste.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

gently caress yeah, america.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I'm in there and ready to go. When do we start this bad boy?

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Final thing: The draft has started, timer is currently off. After everyone confirms that they've logged in successfully I'll turn the timer on.

League link for anyone wanting to follow:

http://www21.myfantasyleague.com/2014/home/57856

I imagine Keldegar will put that in the OP at some point.

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
I'm in

keldegar
Sep 27, 2004

In. Sorry I'm too poor to afford Plat. Also there's a free MFL app so you can draft on your phone (Yes I have a phone) :-P

We should still be posting our picks here, though. With detailed explanations and funny pictures.

edit: I actually had plat before, but then I got banned and had to resub and lost plat :(

keldegar fucked around with this message at 01:40 on Jul 3, 2014

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

yep im in

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
Registrared.

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!

spacejung posted:

Registrared.

You're on the clock!!

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
I think I'm registered... I clicked the link and my name was there. Anything else I have to do?

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
Lllllley-go

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I think I'm registered but it isn't sending me a text message. Hm.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Spoeank posted:

I think I'm registered but it isn't sending me a text message. Hm.

You need to go to wireless, put in your phone and provider, and you might need to hit the "send verification message" thing the first time.

LmaoTheKid posted:

I think I'm registered... I clicked the link and my name was there. Anything else I have to do?

Hit "contact info" or "wireless" if you want to set up real email/texts. Customize if you want to change your team name

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Azhais posted:

You need to go to wireless, put in your phone and provider, and you might need to hit the "send verification message" thing the first time.

Hit "contact info" or "wireless" if you want to set up real email/texts. Customize if you want to change your team name

I did this with and without the preceding 1. Weird.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
1.02 - LeSean McCoy

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Spoeank posted:

I did this with and without the preceding 1. Weird.

It's possible something is messed up on their end. I have mine entered the exact same way as my other MFL leagues and I'm not getting messages either.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
picking 5th loving sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

keldegar
Sep 27, 2004

1.03 - Purple Jesus

I believe in Norv and AP has home run capability every time he touches the ball. I think he catches more passes this year and does better than Forte.

• Locked thread