Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

With the standard kart and wheels too. He never mixes it up. What the gently caress

That's like playing saints row or mass effect without customizing your character at all ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

if he doesn't win every time you guys race then, yeah, he's a huge human being

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

my friend craig is mario and my friend ben is luigi, both in terms of player choice, and sizes

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

LaTex Fetish posted:

He actually does win and that's what pisses me off most

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

LaTex Fetish posted:

this

unless they are amazing at that class, then they're a dumbass

Reset Button
Jan 25, 2011

mabels big day posted:

He actually does win and that's what pisses me off most

this is the worst-case scenario. there is nothing you can do besides break his thumbs

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I always play Yoshi.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

I never change the default wallpaper on my computers. For the ten years that i had a computer w/ windows xp, the wallpaper was the default grass/blue sky.

Flynn Taggart
Jun 14, 2006

I use toadette

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

yoshi, in both mario kart and golf

Pennant
Aug 24, 2007

~~~~~ everybody move your feet and feel united oooh ooh ooh ~~~~~
Mario only, Baby Park, no items

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
I have yet to bring my wii u to a gathering without someone asking where baby park is

you hosed up nintendo

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

im happy that the koopalings have made it into mario kart 8, and i will never not use iggy

Reset Button
Jan 25, 2011

rosalina >>>
mario purists can drown in a sea of cute as hell lumas

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

psh, yeah baby rosalina maybe, if you arent a scrub baby noob

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
today i found out you can mario kart as koopalings.
even more sad i dont own a wuui

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Video Viddy Games posted:

today i found out you can mario kart as koopalings.
even more sad i dont own a wuui

i will buy you a wuui, haha just kiddig i cant even get myself one but, in our imaginations, we can both have one!

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
thing is i never owned a wii either so i'll also have all the mario wii games to play so its looking like why the heck down i own a wiiu?!

EDIT: and frigging donkey kong?! man i need this money

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Video Viddy Games posted:

thing is i never owned a wii either so i'll also have all the mario wii games to play so its looking like why the heck down i own a wiiu?!

the best platform for wii games is a pc

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

dolphin is truly fantastic

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

if i'm going to buy a wiimote to play them, i might as well buy a wiiu. this is perfect logic

Reset Button
Jan 25, 2011

Oil Can Boyd posted:

psh, yeah baby rosalina maybe, if you arent a scrub baby noob

baby rosalina doesn't even have a cute as hell luma :colbert:

Reset Button
Jan 25, 2011

from what i've seen anyway because i dont own a wii u :(

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip
dude bro bring your wii u to the gathering

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip
The Gathering

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
If you play Mario in NSMB you automatically act like an rear end in a top hat to everyone.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Hog Butcher posted:

If you play Mario in NSMB you automatically act like an rear end in a top hat to everyone.

Let's be real here: who the gently caress willingly plays as Mario in any game when there are other options?

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

mabels big day posted:

Let's be real here: who the gently caress willingly plays as Mario in any game when there are other options?

I play as Mario when Waluigi isn't an option, which is way too often

I mean what the gently caress mario kart 8 you'll let me play as the goddamn bigass bee from mario galaxy but not the best of the marios, Waluigi? fucker rear end game

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

deadwing posted:

I play as Mario when Waluigi isn't an option, which is way too often

I mean what the gently caress mario kart 8 you'll let me play as the goddamn bigass bee from mario galaxy but not the best of the marios, Waluigi? fucker rear end game

you mean Mario Kart 7, there is no bee in this 8, and there is Waluigi.

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

mabels big day posted:

you mean Mario Kart 7, there is no bee in this 8, and there is Waluigi.

yes I meant 7 that was my bad

but seriously who the gently caress played as that bee

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
with NSMBwii you're stuck with mario as player 1 because player 2 is gonna hammer A and get luigi (the best option) and your only two options are the inexplicable toad partners

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

probably little kids still high off of mario galaxy fumes

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

tbh if I had gotten mk7 when it came out and actually unlocked everything I would play as the honeybee queen almost exclusively, that or wiggler.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

has any of them had petey piranha be playable and if not why the gently caress not

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Oil Can Boyd posted:

has any of them had petey piranha be playable and if not why the gently caress not

mario golf/kart for the gamecube and mkwii, also the majority of the tennis/baseball games iirc

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

deadwing posted:

mario golf/kart for the gamecube and mkwii, also the majority of the tennis/baseball games iirc

okay im glad some games had him, i was legit so mad i was gritting my teeth when i posted that haha loving nintendo

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
metal mario was supposed to be the greatest character in mario golf n64

gently caress that dude, i played as bowser because he had like 60 yards more drive but veered off wildly to the left

i can't play that game anymore because bowser is one of the last unlocks and i'm so used to aiming like a mile to the right

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Petey Piranha and King Boo were the loving best in Double Dash.

Double Dash is just the best mario kart.

Funkchop
Jun 9, 2013
I think Mario was acceptable in NSMB if only because he was the guy that controlled which level you went too, also he was way better than those dumb lovely rear end toads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

Funkchop posted:

I think Mario was acceptable in NSMB if only because he was the guy that controlled which level you went too, also he was way better than those dumb lovely rear end toads

This is not correct. Blue toad is very good, because he has the shrillest screams.

• Locked thread