Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
POWERBALL
Feb 16, 2012

by zen death robot
family in the SUV awhile back and it was on youtube or whatever. what happened with that? wasn't there some like dogwhistle racism or something? I thought some guy was paralyzed and he had like a facebook page. i dunno. but I was just wondering about that today and thought i'd post a thread. cya!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

POWERBALL
Feb 16, 2012

by zen death robot
Mods please change tag to GUNS thanx.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexian_Lien_beating

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
if you're on a paved road and you're not in a car you shouldn't have human rights imho

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

A total of 15 people were arrested, 55 motorcycles were confiscated, and 69 summonses were issued in connection with the September 29th event. Nine suspects have been charged in connection with the attack.

So did those guys lose their motorcycles permanently or what? If so lol

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

No but I remember that time some cops killed some mexican immigrant father in front of his family lol

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

Several months after the accident, Mieses reported that physicians have given him a less than 1% chance of walking again.

Best drat news I have ever heard

Minorkos
Feb 20, 2010

why do bikers do that thing where they drive in front of a car and tap their brakes? what is the endgame there?

best case scenario: you slightly inconvenience the person driving the car

worst case scenario: you die a horrible death

seems like a lot of risk for little pay off to me

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

brake checking you mean?

yeah, it's stupid when you do it in a car and suicidal on a bike

classic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8E34jm2BHk

edit: make sure you watch till the end when the car driver casually walks out and checks on his car before wondering if the biker dickhead is alive

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax

LifeSizePotato posted:

brake checking you mean?

classic:

edit: make sure you watch till the end when the car driver casually walks out and checks on his car before wondering if the biker dickhead is alive

That video is pretty drat cathartic imho. I'd like to do this to bikers everyday if I could.

Minorkos
Feb 20, 2010

LifeSizePotato posted:

brake checking you mean?

does it really count as brake checking if you purposefully get in front of someone, taunt them, then speed up a bit and immediately brake like crazy

Minorkos fucked around with this message at 04:05 on Jul 3, 2014

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

HollisBrown posted:

That video is pretty drat cathartic imho. I'd like to do this to bikers everyday if I could.

have another

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV8NBaqlPYo

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
moar boar wants more.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
Was it in Road Rash? That game was really fun!

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

lol @ russian drivers, that dude that tries to squeeze in between the biker lying on the ground and the other car

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

judging from the title i'd say it's brazil or maybe portugal

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
the fact that every Russian driver has a gopro or something on their dash will never not be funny to me

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Don Tacorleone posted:

No but I remember that time some cops killed some mexican immigrant father in front of his family lol

the law does not serve non-white skinned people

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

LifeSizePotato posted:

brake checking you mean?

classic:

lol at the loving comments.

turds posted:

Ricardo Pina3 months ago

biker was right , driver was wrong , driver wanna step on eggs get out of the fast lane!

Ricardo Pina2 months ago

so safe distance is no longer mandatory right? and if you rear end somebody it's that somebody's fault! lmfao

adrian DEGACHE1 month ago

loving stupid driver, just notice to him that he loving drive on the left! The biker and every one who drive faster can't normaly pass him...

hunter3712 months ago

Why is brake checking fine with a car or truck but not a motorcycle? That makes no sense. It is good to know you'd intentionally hit another human with your vehicle.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

phwoar

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
Never get out of the car.

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

thought it was real motorcycle dudes but its some of that ruff ryderz quad stuntz bullshit. prob should have guessed since it was in the view of a shitload of people in nyc.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
One of them was a cop, to the surprise of absolutely no one.

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

Hobohemian posted:

One of them was a cop, to the surprise of absolutely no one.

the dickhead/person ratio of motorcyclists fits snugly in between cops and white nationalists so yeah that makes sense

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

LifeSizePotato posted:

brake checking you mean?

classic:

Valar Morghulis

Athropos
May 4, 2004

"Skeletons are Number One! Flesh just slows you down."
sorry im not a native english speaker but wth is break checking?

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

IF you ride a motorcycle you're basically double daring the Grim Reaper to come at you.

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude

Athropos posted:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brake_check

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

NOT THE PEOPLE OF COLOR!! nnnooooooooo :qq:

jamcadbury
Nov 12, 2004
South Side Mexican

notZaar posted:

if you're on a paved road and you're not in a car you shouldn't have human rights imho

Riotgrrill
Sep 3, 2004

killyoureparents posted:

lol @ russian drivers, that dude that tries to squeeze in between the biker lying on the ground and the other car

lol if you think thats russian

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Athropos posted:

Basically it's heavily braking for no legit reason (like a deer jumping on the road) while there's someone behind you to scare them shitless.

Morally Inept
Mar 5, 2012

by XyloJW

This is so beautiful!

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

The secret to riding a motorcycle and not being crushed to death by a car is pass all cars as fast as possible and speed the gently caress away from them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005

im pooping! posted:

The secret to riding a motorcycle and not being crushed to death by a car is pass all cars as fast as possible and speed the gently caress away from them.

yep this is literally the only safe way to ride. you want to be in the gap in between bunches of cars so there's nobody close by. Usually this means getting on the throttle until you're clear of the group (cars travel in groups on the freeway)

As a motorcyclist I fully approve of that russian biker getting what he deserved

• Locked thread